PDA

View Full Version : My Conspiracy theory..

jgiantfan
12-23-2012, 11:05 PM
You can almost see it coming but nobody will bring this up. Think about it. What are the odds of repeating as world champions? I believe the Giant organization is throwing in the towel this year and will focus on winning the Super Bowl next year. This seems a bit unsettling but keep in mind that MetLife Stadium will host Super Bowl XLVIII on February 2, 2014. Now wouldn't it be nice to finish this season 8-8 to give the G-Men a a favorable schedule next season. Imagine having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and winning a SB in your backyard. Just a theory..

DemandedAce
12-23-2012, 11:06 PM
This is insane lol

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:06 PM
You can almost see it coming but nobody will bring this up. Think about it. What are the odds of repeating as world champions? I believe the Giant organization is throwing in the towel this year and will focus on winning the Super Bowl next year. This seems a bit unsettling but keep in mind that MetLife Stadium will host Super Bowl XLVIII on February 2, 2014. Now wouldn't it be nice to finish this season 8-8 to give the G-Men a a favorable schedule next season. Imagine having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs and winning a SB in your backyard. Just a theory..

LMAO!!!

Parademon
12-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Is the NFL gonna cover up the stadium or is this SB gonna be the 1st played in sub zero temps & snow?

WiIdcat
12-23-2012, 11:07 PM

I think you're on to something. Or should I say on something.

Stoneroses
12-23-2012, 11:39 PM

Man, I'm crying laughing from this now. What an imagination!
Seriously though, imagine having this power as an organization? Deciding to go 8-8 before the season starts to get a "favorable schedule," and knowing that this schedule will lead to the SB next year?
This is comic book type of stuff!

fizzlesticks
12-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Is the NFL gonna cover up the stadium or is this SB gonna be the 1st played in sub zero temps & snow?

It certainly won't be the first, the one in Atlanta not to long ago was sooooo much fun. Ice storm ftw.

rtr1105
12-24-2012, 12:12 AM
I think that Hostess is conspiring to make Linval Joseph the best halfback in the league. Their goal is to get him down to 205 lbs by next year due the unavailability of their products for him to eat. But before the season, they'll sign him to a cheap endorsement contract because the general population isn't interested in a defensive tackle. But when he becomes a star at the premier position of running back playing in the Big Apple, he'll be one of the most popular players in sports and Hostess will get back into business by using Linval to endorse their products and earning record amounts of money in Twinkie sales.

jgiantfan
12-24-2012, 12:16 AM
I think that Hostess is conspiring to make Linval Joseph the best halfback in the league. Their goal is to get him down to 205 lbs by next year due the unavailability of their products for him to eat. But before the season, they'll sign him to a cheap endorsement contract because the general population isn't interested in a defensive tackle. But when he becomes a star at the premier position of running back playing in the Big Apple, he'll be one of the most popular players in sports and Hostess will get back into business by using Linval to endorse their products and earning record amounts of money in Twinkie sales.
LOL.. From what I understand Jesse Ventura is going to cover this story in season 4.

rtr1105
12-24-2012, 12:17 AM
LOL.. From what I understand Jesse Ventura is going to cover this story in season 4.

It wouldn't be too far fetched in Jesse's mind.