PDA

View Full Version : Why are there no Corey Webster threads on 1st page?

Manning
12-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Might be the worst game I've seen from a starting CB in a long time. He has 3rd degree burns after that showing.

Oh and David Diehl sucks ***.

Buddy333
12-23-2012, 11:47 PM
You missed the 20 that where started during the game.

Tony Bruno
OMG he played horrible... he actually has had a very rough season... Stinks too...

giants8493
A rookie cb was starting opposite him, yet they choose to pick on the 9mil cap hit corner. That says a lot.

Rudyy
12-23-2012, 11:48 PM
There were 50 Corey Webster threads. You have to go back.

sharick88
12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
A rookie cb was starting opposite him, yet they choose to pick on the 9mil cap hit corner. That says a lot.

That's what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlueAllDay
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Granted Tory Smith made some ridiculous catches, but Flacco threw in his direction with their other WR, TE, and RB as well. lol

FBomb
12-23-2012, 11:53 PM
Because everyone agrees that Corey sucked

Sarcasman
12-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Granted Tory Smith made some ridiculous catches, but Flacco threw in his direction with their other WR, TE, and RB as well. lol

He made about one great catch and lots of good catches - the same types of catches I watched Giant receivers either whiff on or allow to bounce off their hands all day - but other than the great one nothing spectacular.

I think it was more of a "this guy can not cover me so let's just play pitch and catch" and it worked because Webster couldn't cover him at all.

nycsportzfan
12-24-2012, 01:13 AM
He made about one great catch and lots of good catches - the same types of catches I watched Giant receivers either whiff on or allow to bounce off their hands all day - but other than the great one nothing spectacular.

I think it was more of a "this guy can not cover me so let's just play pitch and catch" and it worked because Webster couldn't cover him at all.not to mention, everyone they put webster on did something with him on em..lol Some white guy made catches on em , and that should of been a TD to Jacoby Jones that was called no score , was on him..lol Boldin got em( i believe?)..etc

Litteraly, if he wasen't the most embaressed person in the world tonight, i lost more respect for the guy.. I mean, he was so bad, u gotta wonder if hes even NFL caliber at this point.. His entire seasons been medicore to below medicore, even before this game.. This guys prime was ridiculously short.. It took untill 07 postseason to see his skills, and hes been declining for a couple seasons now, culminating with this dreadful yr.. His prime was like 3yrs..lol

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 01:16 AM

This... 1000 times over.

The fact that he was repeatedly targeted over Hosley tells me that Prince/Hosley needs to be our starting corners next season, along with KP/Stevie. Maybe then our secondary won't be so damn leaky.