PDA

View Full Version : It took 7 years to develop Eli, and now rookie QBs play better than him.

Pages : 1 [2]

Roosevelt
12-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Another one. Eli is the same guy that threw a sideline pass to manningham with two defenders. His inaccuracy can be attributed to receivers not knowing their assignments and you'll see him after a play instruct where they shouldve been. The other when your line sucks it makes any qb skittish and inaccurate.

And this brain dead homer has a paid in cash 2011 997 GT3 RS....

Be sure to visit Dr. Ferdinand 's shop pronto if you haven't already. There's a recall because your wheel can loosen prematurely increasing the risk of a crash.

I'm sure you know about that, but just in case.

NYtoSanDiego
12-26-2012, 02:25 PM
I've never seen a 2 time Super Bowl winning QB fall flat on his face in so many occasions like Eli has. I mean, look at a QB like Ben who plays with one leg and no OL and he still musters up a close enough game most of the time, not a god damn 34-0 beating. I'm totally aware that Eli is not responsible for everything here, but what really gets me upset about Eli at times is that for his QB caliber he has way too many 3 and outs and his 3rd down conversion % is not very good. Eli's level of play ranges across a very wide spectrum from being a bum to being a miracle worker, but taking his career as a whole, he's not consistent enough to put in the same category as John Elway, Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning. Not even close.

you people crack me up. its either you've only seen highlights of elway, montana and favre because those guys had plenty of three and outs in games and seasons and their fair share of head scratching throws. in regards to brady and peyton, you must not have seen all their games in their career because they have had plenty of three and outs and bone headed plays. if they didn't those two would've won every game, playoff and SB they've played in.

here... people answer me these questions.

do you all think that eli forgot how to play this year, if he did or didn't then what's wrong?

did you all watch the games last year and what's making him different this year?

how can a guy one year removed from throwing nearly 5000yds and 29tds throw for under 4000yds and is averaging TWO less attempts per game from a year ago?

in eli's and the giants two SB wins in the past 4years, where did the defense rank? the giants have given eli one year with a top 5 D and that was the year plax shot himself.

and when elway, montana, favre, brady, peyton and the rapist won theirs where did their D rank for the entire season? here i'll save you the time. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1988/opp.htm cycle through 88-11 and for those who doesn't want to bother. those qbs whose won SBs either had the #1 ranked D, or a top 5, or a top 10 and only one year in the 20's whose D played against grossman .

NYtoSanDiego
12-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Be sure to visit Dr. Ferdinand 's shop pronto if you haven't already. There's a recall because your wheel can loosen prematurely increasing the risk of a crash.

I'm sure you know about that, but just in case.

thanks, first heard about it in the forums but it becomes an issue when you track it regularly.