PDA

View Full Version : We're beating Philly Next Week

NYGFaninILL
12-24-2012, 02:01 AM
I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 02:02 AM
They beat us with VY last year. Besides, I'd rather lose and get the better draft pick...

NYGFaninILL
12-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.

On a side note
I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr

miked1958
12-24-2012, 02:07 AM
I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got healthy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be

miked1958
12-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.On a side note I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrrat this point it couldn't hurt to get the Higher pick

NYGFaninILL
12-24-2012, 02:08 AM
baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got heal
thy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be
I don't know. Ive never seen a team in more disarray than the 2012 eagles

GMEN86900711
12-24-2012, 02:10 AM
Living in the Philly market and being a lifelong Giants fan/Eagles hater, I see plenty of the games and the Eagles have actually been playing pretty well lately, much better than the Giants, even if they've lost just as many the past few weeks. The Eagles ALWAYS play the Giants tough.

BMW
12-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Who cares?

NYGFaninILL
12-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Who cares?
Me

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 02:38 AM
This team is the 09 team all over again. Lets just get out of the season and wipe out our coachign staff so we can move on from second half collapses forever...

PennState1
12-24-2012, 03:56 AM
And what will theat get us? We should feel good abut beating a pathetic team? Sad. Super bowl champs to chumps. This season has sucked!

stormblue
12-24-2012, 04:04 AM
i'm not sure we can even beat Philly.
i'm not sure we could beat any NFL team at this point.

GMEN86900711
12-24-2012, 04:19 AM
This team is the 09 team all over again. Lets just get out of the season and wipe out our coachign staff so we can move on from second half collapses forever...

yeah, and maybe move on from the Super Bowl runs as well. Following '07, did you think we'd win a SuperBowl any time soon after experiencing '09 and '10? I remember a lot of posters around here calling for the firing of the entire staff, saying that Coughlin lost the team and they won't play for him. They certainly played for him at the end of the '11 season and into the playoffs.

TheEnigma
12-24-2012, 04:22 AM
Would rather see the young depth guys start for the Eagles game than some of the veterans who seem to be content with the way we lose. I know that I'd love to see Wilson, Randle, and some other guys play a near 60 minute game to get a glimpse into our future. Would be nice to see Adrien Robinson.

stormblue
12-24-2012, 04:28 AM
the fact that TC's union shop won't play anyone without seniority unless
the starter is in a wheelchair is exactly why we are in this position.

if anyone else had some game practice , they wouldn't be so inept
when they get a chance.

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 05:44 AM
I'd send a shot over the bow. Anyone I don't plan on having return next year I'd bench the final game. Like Enigma says, let's see what we have in depth. I don't hold much hope in the Vikings, Bears and Dallas all losing. So why the hell not?

giant-4-life
12-24-2012, 05:49 AM
Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.

On a side note
I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr

teacher, is this a trick question? better to miss the playoffs outright then get in and make an embarrassment out of yourself by getting owned in the playoffs. quit trying to put this team on a poser level and admit it that this team has lost its' fire

gfanblue
12-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Nope. Gmen 13 Eagles 34

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 09:56 AM
The Eagle will blow the Giant out next week. This team has quit. The Eagles are still fighting. They will go all out for their coach.

berya
12-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Are you sure?

Giantslb66
12-24-2012, 09:59 AM
These guys couldn't play inspired football the last two weeks with it all on the line, what have you seen that makes you think they will show any pride this week? They are going to get smoked again. Time to rebuild this team.

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:01 AM
I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.

And? The Lions will lose to the Bears. Not really that excited for next weekend.

Hooligans
12-24-2012, 10:02 AM

Notre Dame would beat the Giants in the Meadowlands next week.....the Giants will finish the season as the ONLY team in the NFL to lose to the Eagles twice in 2012....that will cap off their historic collapse.

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Notre Dame would beat the Giants in the Meadowlands next week.....the Giants will finish the season as the ONLY team in the NFL to lose to the Eagles twice in 2012....that will cap off their historic collapse.

And Foles will break 500 yards.

titwio
12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
What's their motivation for winning this game? I mean they needed to win the last two games and we all saw how motivated they came out for those. Honestly I'd love to see them come out and stomp the Eagles (for my own personal pleasure and hatred of that team) but...

I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 12:58 PM

I hope you're right, I hate the Eagles.

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 12:59 PM
They beat us with VY last year. Besides, I'd rather lose and get the better draft pick...

Getting a 14th pick isn't much of a difference than getting a 16-20 pick.

I would never want the Giants to lose to the Eagles in any scenario.

P_Simms_#11
12-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Sorry, no they wont. And the season is over. It ended a long time ago.