PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Seattle D makes me want to

PennState1
12-24-2012, 03:56 AM
Cry! They way they play and the energy they have makes me think or my G men. I predict a Super Bowl in Seattle. Where has our D gone? Blow them up and start over. Who do we keep other then JPP and Brown?

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Kind of make sme happy that we are not making the playoffs and don’t have to play them. lol......

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 04:46 AM
That team is just awesome.

Parademon
12-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Seahawks & their fanbase deserve a SB. Would love to see that D blasting Brady in the mouth all game & winning 45-10.

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 08:09 PM
"Would love to see that D blasting Brady in the mouth"... Need I say it...?:eek:

Parademon
12-24-2012, 08:19 PM
I swear I didn't even think that while I was typing it!

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 08:20 PM
I swear I didn't even think that while I was typing it!

Makes it all the more humorous. :D

Parademon
12-24-2012, 08:34 PM
I suppose, Lol.

CruznNicks
12-24-2012, 08:53 PM
The Giants have to rebuild the defense and get younger. The 4-3 should be strapped and go more of a 46 or 34 defense. Gone are guys like Tuck, Osi, Canty, Webster, Boley and Rolle. With RG3 dominating the division for years to come, the Giants need an attacking defense with fast, athletic players to make it work.

Believe it or not the Giants have the personnel to make work.
LDE Linval Joseph
NT Terrance Knighton (FA from Jax)
RDE Marvin Austin/ Kuhn
ROLB Mathias Kiwanuka/Adrian Tracy
MLB Keith Rivers/Jaquain Williams
MLB Draft/Paysinger/Mark Herzlich
LOLB JPP/Ojomo
CB DRC (FA from Philly)
CB The Prince
S Will Hill/ Draft
S Kenny Phillips/Stevie Brown

Would you consider trading a first round pick for a LT like Ryan Clady (FA from denver) or Branden Albert (FA from KC). If the Giants are going OL in the first round, may as well try for one of these two guys. Philly was aggressive with LT J. Peters and that worked out great for them. The Giants can then move Will Beaty to RT. Use a second round pick on a G and find a decent center in FA.