PDA

View Full Version : Next Season's Secondary

cken
12-24-2012, 04:06 AM
Starting CBs: Prince, Hosley

Starting Safeties: KP, Rolle

Three-Safety Set: KP, Rolle, Brown

Say adios to: T2 and CWebster. Sorry fellas but the young bloods wanna feast. Thanks for your service and don't let the door hit you on the *** when y'all leave.

sp3
12-24-2012, 04:15 AM
I'd like to see you say that to CWeb's face without getting your face busted in by the entire Giant's team.

VBGiantsFan
12-24-2012, 04:21 AM
I'd like to see you say that to CWeb's face without getting your face busted in by the entire Giant's team.

Are you drunk, stupid, or actually Corey Webster? If it's any of those three you suck!

cken
12-24-2012, 04:23 AM
It is time to transition from the old to the new. I'm less concerned about the fact that we are in danger of missing the playoffs but more concerned about the fact that Coughlin and Co. have wayy too much loyalty to veteran players while young players are willing and able to contribute (i.e. the Bradshaw/Wilson shenanigans).

cken
12-24-2012, 04:23 AM
Are you drunk, stupid, or actually Corey Webster? If it's any of those three you suck!

lmao +1

PennState1
12-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Webby by is DONE

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 04:33 AM
It is time to transition from the old to the new. I'm less concerned about the fact that we are in danger of missing the playoffs but more concerned about the fact that Coughlin and Co. have wayy too much loyalty to veteran players while young players are willing and able to contribute (i.e. the Bradshaw/Wilson shenanigans).

This...

sp3
12-24-2012, 04:34 AM

Regardless of how poorly he played, I like seeing players that helped get us 2 SB rings treated with some respect rather than have idiots asking them to watch the door not hit their ***

Though I do agree, they need to change some things on defense.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 04:37 AM

I highly doubt NY Giants would assault a fan because they said something like that. They seem like good guys and would let it roll off.

PennState1
12-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Regardless of how poorly he played, I like seeing players that helped get us 2 SB rings treated with some respect rather than have idiots asking them to watch the door not hit their ***Though I do agree, they need to change some things on defense.You are right. The franchise should give him a watch and hold the odor open for him as he is released. He was SO bad in the biggest game of the season the opponent targeted him the entire game. He glass played pathetic for weeks now and looks like a 3 rd string replacement player.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 04:39 AM
Regardless of how poorly he played, I like seeing players that helped get us 2 SB rings treated with some respect rather than have idiots asking them to watch the door not hit their ***

CWebb has done some great things on this team and he goes through spells where he gets burned. Today was one of those days and there were more than just a couple of those this season. However, if he stays or goes, I will always cheer for him and wish him well.

PennState1
12-24-2012, 04:46 AM
I. Want the G men to find a shut down corner or a guy like STL's Jenkins.

cken
12-24-2012, 04:47 AM
I. Want the G men o ind a shut down corner or a guy like STL's Jenkins.

we have a potential shutdown guy in Prince

TheBookOfEli
12-24-2012, 05:09 AM

LOL who still talks like that on the internet?

TheEnigma
12-24-2012, 05:25 AM

It would be incredibly stupid for them to assault a fan in this world of instant media. Their reputation in the long run would suffer more than that man's face.

gabriel_1
12-24-2012, 05:29 AM
Starting CBs: Prince, Hosley

Starting Safeties: KP, Rolle

Three-Safety Set: KP, Rolle, Brown

Say adios to: T2 and CWebster. Sorry fellas but the young bloods wanna feast. Thanks for your service and don't let the door hit you on the *** when y'all leave.

If Hosley is our opposite corner it won't be good. He is on the Top 10 worst corners in the NFL by PFF. He has one of the worst ratings, and is not being productive. I know it is hard to ask for a rookie corner to product, Prince was bad on his first year, and now he is the 9th best corner in the league. I just think they should aim for a corner in the Draft, and let Hosley focus on being the slot or the third CB. Hosley is a small ball hawk corner, even though he plays hard, there will always be a mismatch against the big wideouts, I say the the Giants go corner first round.

cken
12-24-2012, 05:31 AM
If Hosley is our opposite corner it won't be good. He is on the Top 10 worst corners in the NFL by PFF. He has one of the worst ratings, and is not being productive. I know it is hard to ask for a rookie corner to product, Prince was bad on his first year, and now he is the 9th best corner in the league. I just think they should aim for a corner in the Draft, and let Hosley focus on being the slot or the third CB. Hosley is a small ball hawk corner, even though he plays hard, there will always be a mismatch against the big wideouts, I say the the Giants go corner first round.

Touche, touche. And let's have them go for a DE 2nd round.

Buto
12-24-2012, 06:02 AM
LOL who still talks like that on the internet?

Who still thinks like that indeed?
By the way why would CWeb or any other player risk assault litigation over some petty **** like that?
These guys here stuff you couldn't imagine when they play road games.

giant-4-life
12-24-2012, 06:29 AM

No! you're are wrong wienie! These guys signed a contract to perform certain duties and they aren't playing accordingly. you pay $X hundreds of dollars to see a game lately? did you get your monies worth? I think not..

nycisgreat
12-24-2012, 06:38 AM

He sure responded like a player would. Lmao. The OP struck a nerve.

cken
12-24-2012, 06:41 AM
No! you're are wrong wienie! These guys signed a contract to perform certain duties and they aren't playing accordingly. you pay $X hundreds of dollars to see a game lately? did you get your monies worth? I think not..

i recall paying for the redskins debacle before the jets game last year and i recall paying for the saints dismantling this season. i wish i could be shelling out for games like the saints game more often than the former.....