PDA

View Full Version : even if Dallas, Minnesota and Chicago all lose....

stormblue
12-24-2012, 03:55 AM
we would still have to beat the Eagles.....

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Haha, his has to be the only fanbase that fears playing a bad team more than it does a good one. It's just sad.

I think the Cowboys are going to the playoffs, Romo has been on fire.

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 08:15 AM
You know what would be the ultimate finisher to this bad end? If the Giants completely mail it in against Philly and then Dallas/Bears/Vikings all lose. :eek:

stormblue
12-24-2012, 08:24 AM
"Haha, his has to be the only fanbase which fears playing a bad team more than a good one. It's just sad."

sad but true.....there is not a team that scares me more than the Eagles.
they always beat us to either keep us out of the playoffs....
or knock us out of the playoffs like in the '06 season and the '08 season.
we would probably have 2 more rings if not for those *******s.

stormblue
12-24-2012, 08:30 AM
You know what would be the ultimate finisher to this bad end? If the Giants completely mail it in against Philly and then Dallas/Bears/Vikings all lose. :eek:

i would be livid to the tenth power.....LIVID 10.........i don't know how write livid to the tenth power on a keyboard.
but that's how mad i would be......especially since they hosed us once this year already.

thegreatone
12-24-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm rooting for wash if we don't make it. I knew I would hate having shanahan in our div and hate even more having rg3. From cellar dweller to playoffs? I like that kind of coaching

Sarcasman
12-24-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm rooting for wash if we don't make it. I knew I would hate having shanahan in our div and hate even more having rg3. From cellar dweller to playoffs? I like that kind of coaching

Their QB is irrelevant. Shanahan made that team a contender and it doesn't really matter who he puts over center, they're a team on the rise regardless. Here's hoping Snyder just can't help himself and starts making football decisions again.

I Bleed Blue 56
12-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Hoestly greenbay will beat the vikings and the lions can beat the Bears. There divison games. Cowboys can lose so who knows but I rather just not see this team get there *** handed to them anymore.

Redeyejedi
12-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm rooting for wash if we don't make it. I knew I would hate having shanahan in our div and hate even more having rg3. From cellar dweller to playoffs? I like that kind of coachingId rather see Washington then Dallas I cant stand the Cowboys. The Rob Ryan has made me hate them more

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
we would still have to beat the Eagles.....

True!

And the Eagles have won their last 5 games on the road against the Giants. Hopefully the Giants will win, I hate losing to the Eagles.

PETEY006
12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
most likely to win is Chicago b/c Detroit has nothing to play for except for Calvin Johnson 2000 reviving yard record. Its a home game for Detroit too.

Minnesota looks dangerous with Peterson. They'll be playing for their playoff lives but Green Bay is also playing for a first round bye.

Romo is on fire but i think b/c its a home game for the Redskins, they'll pull it out (with or without RG3 playing)

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Their QB is irrelevant. Shanahan made that team a contender and it doesn't really matter who he puts over center, they're a team on the rise regardless. Here's hoping Snyder just can't help himself and starts making football decisions again.

The team is in place and on its way to success because of Mike Shannahan. Bobby Gee 3 is just an imitation wannabe Mike Vick that makes better decisions and is not quite as fast. He is also not nearly as tough as Mike Vick.

Sarcasman
12-24-2012, 11:54 AM
The team is in place and on its way to success because of Mike Shannahan. Bobby Gee 3 is just an imitation wannabe Mike Vick that makes better decisions and is not quite as fast. He is also not nearly as tough as Mike Vick.

I'm not knocking Griffin. I'm simply saying he's not the primary reason the Redskins are good. But don't tell the media because they have a completely different agenda to sell.

egyptian420
12-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh man....I already said this last night. Foles will probably throw for 350+ with 3 TDs or something. McCoy will probably run track on us. I hope the fans don't throw stuff on the field...

gumby74
12-24-2012, 11:58 AM
here's to a 52 - 0 blow out so the front office can make some changes. Keep TC. But at least Fewell needs to go. KG I'm on the fence about.