PDA

View Full Version : Time to Use Prince like the Jets use Revis

EliDaMANning
12-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Put him on the other team's #1 receiver. He's not as good as Revis but he can definitely hold his own. He's being less utilized shutting down one half the the field. This guy comes off an injury and Flacco doesn't look in his direction once. All he did was look for #23 and that's where he was going. No adjustments for PF, this guy is a mirror image of KG.

titwio
12-24-2012, 09:34 AM
The only island Purple Rainman should be on is Fantasy Island ! He would have trouble shutting down TaToo ! Look boss Da Plane ! Da Plane ! No Purple Rainman that's not a plane tha'ts called a football and its headed your way !

Have you watched Prince this year? In case you don't know he's only given up 1 TD all year and that came against the Bengals in week 10. Prince has hands down been the Giants best and most consistent corner on the team.

Not sure why you've decided to bash one of the few players on this team that has stepped up and been pretty solid all season.

Morehead State
12-24-2012, 09:43 AM
If Purple Rainman can get on the field this week mark my words Riley Cooper a # 3 receiver at best will beat him like a drum ! Oh and by the way that will be Nick Foles throwing the the ball to Cooper not Tom Brady !
Prince is head and shoulders our best corner. And will keep improving to where he will be "Prince Island".
Of course failure to stay on the field could derail this. Lets hope those problems are behind him.

giantscolombia
12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
If Purple Rainman can get on the field this week mark my words Riley Cooper a # 3 receiver at best will beat him like a drum ! Oh and by the way that will be Nick Foles throwing the the ball to Cooper not Tom Brady !

This dude is delusional.... hahaha

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Have you watched Prince this year? In case you don't know he's only given up 1 TD all year and that came against the Bengals in week 10. Prince has hands down been the Giants best and most consistent corner on the team.

Not sure why you've decided to bash one of the few players on this team that has stepped up and been pretty solid all season.

Not many people realize this, and that's sad. They are too busy watching Corey Webster do the bestest job he can!

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 10:11 AM
Prince is the real deal. Hosely will be fine. Keep Hill and Brown. Then work for there. They keep Rolle because they can't afford to cut him because of cap stuff.

Kruunch
12-24-2012, 10:12 AM
Prince is head and shoulders our best corner. And will keep improving to where he will be "Prince Island".
Of course failure to stay on the field could derail this. Lets hope those problems are behind him.

Prince hasn't been on the field long enough to say that.

And I honestly think he should legally change his name to Princess.

titwio
12-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Just had a buddy pm this to me.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/jrry32/Amukamara_PFF.png

hasn't had a game where he's given up more than 74 yards and has only allowed 1 TD....Yep, lets bash him. Before the last game to N.O the longest pass he'd given up was 24 yards.

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Just had a buddy pm this to me.http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/jrry32/Amukamara_PFF.pnghasn't had a game where he's given up more than 74 yards and has only allowed 1 TD....Yep, lets bash him. Before the last game to N.O the longest pass he'd given up was 24 yards.Yeah and that one long play was in a blow out.

EliDaMANning
12-24-2012, 12:16 PM
My point is, he needs to play the #1 receiver the entire game. None of this one side of the field nonsense. Especially if we keep Webster next year.

sharick88
12-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Prince has EASILY been our best corner this season. Webster gets dominated by his guy every single time. Torey Smith looked like Megatron yesterday.

sharick88
12-24-2012, 12:49 PM
My point is, he needs to play the #1 receiver the entire game. None of this one side of the field nonsense. Especially if we keep Webster next year.

If we cut him, we take a huge cap hit. We're stuck with him unless someone actually wants to trade for his sorry ***.

ny06
12-24-2012, 12:54 PM
If we cut him, we take a huge cap hit. We're stuck with him unless someone actually wants to trade for his sorry ***.

Have to take the cap hit. It's not like they can move him to safety like so many teams do with ageing corners. It's time to cut bait and move on...

TroyArcher
12-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Put him on the other team's #1 receiver. He's not as good as Revis but he can definitely hold his own. He's being less utilized shutting down one half the the field. This guy comes off an injury and Flacco doesn't look in his direction once. All he did was look for #23 and that's where he was going. No adjustments for PF, this guy is a mirror image of KG.

You know the Giants have hit rock bottom when Giants fans start asking the Giants to act like the Jets.

titwio
12-24-2012, 01:11 PM
You know the Giants have hit rock bottom when Giants fans start asking the Giants to act like the Jets.

C-O-R-E- WHY WHY WHY!!!

Cloud57
12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Put him on the other team's #1 receiver. He's not as good as Revis but he can definitely hold his own. He's being less utilized shutting down one half the the field. This guy comes off an injury and Flacco doesn't look in his direction once. All he did was look for #23 and that's where he was going. No adjustments for PF, this guy is a mirror image of KG.Since he was exposed by flacco,that is gonna be our opponent's game plan now, throw to Webster

EliDaMANning
12-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Maybe we should try to trade for Revis.