PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Scenario Bet

Moke
12-24-2012, 09:51 AM
1. We have to beat Philly
2. Chicago has to lose to Detroit
3. Minnesota has to lose to Green Bay
4. Dallas has to lose to Washington

Who here wants to make a bet that 2-4 happen and 1 doesn't happen.

Knowing the Giants, we'll lose to the Eagles and then cry because every other thing happened.

thegiantsrule10
12-24-2012, 10:30 AM
1. We have to beat Philly
2. Chicago has to lose to Detroit
3. Minnesota has to lose to Green Bay
4. Dallas has to lose to Washington

Who here wants to make a bet that 2-4 happen and 1 doesn't happen.

Knowing the Giants, we'll lose to the Eagles and then cry because every other thing happened.

Knowing our luck, that's probably how its going to happen.

flashnando
12-24-2012, 10:43 AM
LOL! that would be the icing on the cake but according to history and luck of this team the Giants will stumble into the playoffs and make a run for it. Key words "make a run for it" im not saying they would win it all if they make it to the playoffs, just making sure i don't get killed on these boards.

Die-Hard
12-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Chicago will never lose to Detroit, and it wont matter, because Philly is gonna drive the last nail in anyway, like they usually do.

BigBlueAllDay
12-24-2012, 10:47 AM
How about another 3 and out on the opening drive and then the Eagles score putting the Giants behind and suddenly the game is over before you know it?

At least on the good side, some can look forward to better draft pick positions with losses this late in the season so it shouldn't be all that bad.

flashnando
12-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Chicago will never lose to Detroit, and it wont matter, because Philly is gonna drive the last nail in anyway, like they usually do.

How can you be so sure? Chicago is not the most consistant team out there either. Detroit will be looking to play spoiler and you know it, im not sayint Det will beat them easily but they will be competitive. GB has to beat the Vikings to gain that bye week and Dallas has to win to get in so look forward to an interesting and crazy weekend.

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:52 AM

I've never really seen you post much, but I'm glad you did. I thought you were more of an optimistic like Roanoke.

I can see this happening, very true.