PDA

View Full Version : Annoying posts of the day so far..

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 10:06 AM
"We won the SB last year! SO SPOILED". It's not being spoiled, do you enjoy seeing your favorite team getting blown out in 2 consecutive weeks? Or perhaps most of the year? We're not losing hard fought games, we're getting exposed and embarrassed for the same reasons.

giantscolombia
12-24-2012, 10:08 AM
"We won the SB last year! SO SPOILED". It's not being spoiled, do you enjoy seeing your favorite team getting blown out in 2 consecutive weeks? Or perhaps most of the year? We're not losing hard fought games, we're getting exposed and embarrassed for the same reasons.
+1 Million!

Thank you for this post... I'm tired of these sort of post. We are spoiled, we should be happy we are not ____, atleast we are not ____.

We are shying away from the real truth...

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:09 AM

Honestly, I love the 2 SBs, but I want to be like the Patriots. This team has "problems" every year supposedly, yet they always seem to blow past the season so easily. I just wish we had some fight throughout the whole season.

I really don't get the spoiled part. I thought winning the Lombardi was the most important thing in the NFL world, like profit maximization for greedy corporations.

Kruunch
12-24-2012, 10:10 AM

Yep ... no one likes seeing their team embarrassed. Especially when they're better than that.

brad
12-24-2012, 10:13 AM

+1

When you become satisfied, you become complacent, when you become complacent you make mistakes. I appreciate the great SBs, but I am never satisfied... and don't expect a player putting on a Giants uniform to be satisfied either.

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Green Bay won two years ago. Then they went 15-1. Yes, then they lost to the Giants but they still had a great season. Now they might be in contention to win it again this year. Is that to much to ask for? Could they have one season here they don't collapse in the second half.

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:14 AM
"but you got a Christmas present 2 of last 9 years......how dare you expect a present this year "

Probably one of the best posts of the day. Kudos. Wow, lots of good posts today....And I'm being serious

titwio
12-24-2012, 10:15 AM
But we won a Super Bowl last year...:o

stormblue
12-24-2012, 10:20 AM
"but you got a Christmas present 2 of lthe ast 9 years......how dare you expect another present this year "
you are all greedy and unthankful and unappreciative of what you have already been given.
what a bunch of shameless haters.

(i decided to repost in red to make sure sarcasm was evident )

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 10:24 AM
I think being spoiled is wanting to be 15-1 instead of 14-2..not being mad after converting 2/10 on third down lol.

Moke
12-24-2012, 10:25 AM
I think being spoiled is wanting to be 15-1 instead of 14-2..not being madafter converting 2/10 on third down lol.

We had a conversion rate of 20% on 3rd downs?

WOW. AWFUL.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 10:26 AM
We had a conversion rate of 20% on 3rd downs?WOW. AWFUL.Yep, we did..

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 10:27 AM
No-one should be content with complete and abject failure.

ibbill
12-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Honestly, I love the 2 SBs, but I want to be like the Patriots. This team has "problems" every year supposedly, yet they always seem to blow past the season so easily. I just wish we had some fight throughout the whole season.

I really don't get the spoiled part. I thought winning the Lombardi was the most important thing in the NFL world, like profit maximization for greedy corporations.

They have a great front 5 on O makes them a deadly team.

BlueReign
12-24-2012, 10:31 AM
I agree that they have been absolutely pathetic and their play has been nothing short of unacceptable. But I'm getting this really weird feeling that we are going to back into the playoffs.Just a hunch though, not even saying we deserve it.

stormblue
12-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I think being spoiled is wanting to be 15-1 instead of 14-2..not being mad after converting 2/10 on third down lol.

actually.....Weatherford is only 1300 yards behind Eli.

flashnando
12-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I agree, it's not being spoiled really, its how bad we are getting beat in every aspect of the game. Its pretty embarrassing really how both sides of the ball are playing. Giants are the defending superbowl champs but look like a team that hasn't won it in 50 years.

CDN_G-FAN
12-24-2012, 10:37 AM

fair enough.

but the resulting suggestions from people being frustrated are stupid.

no organization in their right mind would fire coughlin, and to even suggest it right now shows that people don't approach this stuff with any logic at all.

i read repeatedly last year from fans saying how much they respected what coughlin did, and how incredible it was to take a team with obvious flaws and turn it into a championship squad.

now, apparently we need to torch half the roster and hire new coaches out of college because we've had cruddy seasons in between super bowl wins.

i frustrated as well, but people need to keep their eyes on the horizon and not over the edge of the boat so much.

Redeyejedi
12-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Yep ... no one likes seeing their team embarrassed. Especially when they're better than that.They were better then that. Without the Defensive ends dictating the game and without Eli playing like a Top 10 QB they arent any good

nycisgreat
12-24-2012, 10:47 AM
+1

When you become satisfied, you become complacent, when you become complacent you make mistakes. I appreciate the great SBs, but I am never satisfied... and don't expect a player putting on a Giants uniform to be satisfied either.

I agree. I am really disappointed with this team.

Kruunch
12-24-2012, 10:49 AM
They were better then that. Without the Defensive ends dictating the game and without Eli playing like a Top 10 QB they arent any good

Meh ... I feel differently but I'm too tired to debate further.

Definitely things need to change a bit.

OX1
12-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll give PF a pass since only half of our D was any good to begin with and with that part in decline, what has he got to work with.
Someone needs to explain to me though, what KG tried to do, to help this offense along all season.
Maybe he was scheming like a mad man and I just missed it for 14 weeks.

brad
12-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I'll give PF a pass since only half of our D was any good to begin with and with that part in decline, what has he got to work with.
Someone needs to explain to me though, what KG tried to do, to help this offense along all season.
Maybe he was scheming like a mad man and I just missed it for 14 weeks.

I don't give PF a pass, I believe his "bend don't break", "read and react" scheme is as much to blame, if not more, for the issues than the talent. Look at the improvement last year during the playoffs when he simplified the scheme and allowed the players to play rather than over-complicating things to the point that players were reacting rather than being aggressive and dictating to the offense.

Sometimes, I think KG outsmarts himself.

Redeyejedi
12-24-2012, 11:01 AM
fair enough.

no organization in their right mind would fire coughlin, and to even suggest it right now shows that people don't approach this stuff with any logic at all.

i read repeatedly last year from fans saying how much they respected what coughlin did, and how incredible it was to take a team with obvious flaws and turn it into a championship squad.

now, apparently we need to torch half the roster and hire new coaches out of college because we've had cruddy seasons in between super bowl wins.

i frustrated as well, but people need to keep their eyes on the horizon and not over the edge of the boat so much.Your posts of logic and Levelheadedness have no place on this Message board.

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 11:05 AM
fair enough.

i frustrated as well, but people need to keep their eyes on the horizon and not over the edge of the boat so much.

TC himself I wouldn't mind keeping him around, but his constant favoring of veterans at the expense of developing younger players, as well as his preference of the two coordinators that DO need to go, means that getting rid of him makes it easier for us to fix all the outlying problems...

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 11:19 AM
fair enough.but the resulting suggestions from people being frustrated are stupid.no organization in their right mind would fire coughlin, and to even suggest it right now shows that people don't approach this stuff with any logic at all. i read repeatedly last year from fans saying how much they respected what coughlin did, and how incredible it was to take a team with obvious flaws and turn it into a championship squad.now, apparently we need to torch half the roster and hire new coaches out of college because we've had cruddy seasons in between super bowl wins.i frustrated as well, but people need to keep their eyes on the horizon and not over the edge of the boat so much.I don't think he needs to be fired. He's a good coach but he does need to acknowledge his philosophy of "I've got a plan and I'm going to stick with it no matter what" is hurting the team.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 11:43 AM

lol you guys were definitely spoiled in the beginning of the season. We were like 6-2 coming off of win and ppl were asking to fire KG because we werent blowing teams out.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:47 AM
lol you guys were definitely spoiled in the beginning of the season. We were like 6-2 coming off of win and ppl were asking to fire KG because we werent blowing teams out.

This.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:49 AM

The Giants are what people were moaning about when we were 6-2, we manage to win despite these flaws then, now teams have adjusted to us. We can't have a deep rooted change this late, so these are the results. Doesn't change the fact that the preponderance of Giants fans in this generation are spoiled. Discuss.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Yep ... no one likes seeing their team embarrassed. Especially when they're better than that.

No we are not better than that. The NY Giants that showed up the last 2 weeks are the NY Giants team as it is.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
fair enough.

Great post.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 11:52 AM

I have always called to fire this piece of trash OC because he is miserable. Just because a team wins at times in spite of their coordinator doesn’t mean you rest on your laurels.

This piece of trash OC needs to go. Away. Now.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:53 AM
No we are not better than that. The NY Giants that showed up the last 2 weeks are the NY Giants team as it is.

To many holes to fill on this team, secondary is weak, DL can't pass rush anymore, our best linebacker is a school teacher. That isn't a championship defense, we'd be one and done in the playoffs. Oh, I forgot to mention our OL is a revolving door.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I have always called to fire this piece of trash OC because he is miserable. Just because a team wins at times in spite of their coordinator doesn’t mean you rest on your laurels.

This piece of trash OC needs to go. Away. Now.

I agree, I can't defend Gilbride. However, sadly he stay on board if TC stays. :/

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 11:55 AM
The Giants are what people were moaning about when we were 6-2, we manage to win despite these flaws then, now teams have adjusted to us. We can't have a deep rooted change this late, so these are the results. Doesn't change the fact that the preponderance of Giants fans in this generation are spoiled. Discuss.But HOW does me complaining about getting blown out make anyone spoiled? That doesn't even make sense.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 11:55 AM
I don't think he needs to be fired. He's a good coach but he does need to acknowledge his philosophy of "I've got a plan and I'm going to stick with it no matter what" is hurting the team.

It is hurting this team. We do not adjust and we let lazy veterans like Tuck and Osi spread their garbage attitudes all over the place. Tuck was on the sidelines in his civilian clothes laughing and joking when we were down by 3 scores while Switchblade Ray was in his civilian clothes on the oppossite sideline gettting his boys motivated and helping to keep them focused. Vast difference in leadership.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:56 AM
I think most people are in denial about the talent on this team and point to the coaching staff, now that this team is in the same position it was last year. :)

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 11:57 AM
lol you guys were definitely spoiled in the beginning of the season. We were like 6-2 coming off of win and ppl were asking to fire KG because we werent blowing teams out.Actually no. We had this discussion and I said to you that something isn't right with this offense and you were so quick to judge and call me spoiled. Now look what we have here, an offensive mess.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 11:58 AM
But HOW does me complaining about getting blown out make anyone spoiled? That doesn't even make sense.

It doesn't make you spoil, if the shoe fits wear it. I don't remember specifically saying you were a spoiled fan, they know who they are.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 11:59 AM
I think most people are in denial about the talent on this team and point to the coaching staff, now that this team is in the same position it was last year. :)I definitely think some players need to be cut, of course. That doesn't exclude the fact that we have no motivation in the middle of the season for the past 9 years however.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 12:01 PM
But HOW does me complaining about getting blown out make anyone spoiled? That doesn't even make sense.

I am with you. I am annoyed at the fact that people always claim we are spoiled and we should just be happy about winning SuperBowl, etc......etc..... and I think it is a crock. If NE Patriots had that attitude then they wouldn’t have been to 5 SuperBowls in the last 10-11 seasons and looking to go back to one this season. Every year Pittsburgh Steelers go out there and even if they don’t make the playoffs, they show up and fight. Heck, they were chomping at the bit just like B-More to get hits on Bobby Gee 3 while our Dfensive Captain and malcontent part time DE was having a public fear and love fest over him so badly that our piece of garbage OC catered a gameplan so they would face him as little as possible.

The fact is not that we lost or will not make the playoffs this year. The fact is in how we lost. We did not even show up and fight. We rolled over to Atlanta and B-More and that is what hurts. Heck, folks want to yap yap about Eli and Antrelle but no matter how badly they played, neither one of them quit like a lot of our team did.

Kez Simpson
Actually no. We had this discussion and I said to you that something isn't right with this offense and you were so quick to judge and call me spoiled. Now look what we have here, an offensive mess.

We were having red zone issues at the beginning of the year, and now the offense has went on a vacation. Two separate issues, since we were actually able to move the ball rather effectively in the beginning of the season.

Rudyy
It doesn't make you spoil, if the shoe fits wear it. I don't remember specifically saying you were a spoiled fan, they know who they are.Well I remember saying something was wrong during the 6-2 stretch (Proven to be right) so..am I spoiled for observing a flaw when everyone else was content and blinded by our record?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:02 PM
We were having red zone issues at the beginning of the year, and now the offense has went on a vacation. Two separate issues, since we were actually able to move the ball rather effectively in the beginning of the season.This conversation started after the first Redskins game where we squeaked out a win. Whether it was red zone issues or not, the offense as a whole was off.I was told I was spoiled and I left it at that. Now those same people calling me spoiled are up in arms about the offense lol.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I am with you. I am annoyed at the fact that people always claim we are spoiled and we should just be happy about winning SuperBowl, etc......etc..... and I think it is a crock. If NE Patriots had that attitude then they wouldnít have been to 5 SuperBowls in the last 10-11 seasons and looking to go back to one this season. Every year Pittsburgh Steelers go out there and even if they donít make the playoffs, they show up and fight. Heck, they were chomping at the bit just like B-More to get hits on Bobby Gee 3 while our Dfensive Captain and malcontent part time DE was having a public fear and love fest over him so badly that our piece of garbage OC catered a gameplan so they would face him as little as possible.The fact is not that we lost or will not make the playoffs this year. The fact is in how we lost. We did not even show up and fight. We rolled over to Atlanta and B-More and that is what hurts. Heck, folks want to yap yap about Eli and Antrelle but no matter how badly they played, neither one of them quit like a lot of our team did.Yup.

45Jones
12-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Go root for the Cleveland Browns if you all are so offended by being a Giants fan and having to come back to earth.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:06 PM
I am with you. I am annoyed at the fact that people always claim we are spoiled and we should just be happy about winning SuperBowl, etc......etc..... and I think it is a crock. If NE Patriots had that attitude then they wouldn’t have been to 5 SuperBowls in the last 10-11 seasons and looking to go back to one this season. Every year Pittsburgh Steelers go out there and even if they don’t make the playoffs, they show up and fight. Heck, they were chomping at the bit just like B-More to get hits on Bobby Gee 3 while our Dfensive Captain and malcontent part time DE was having a public fear and love fest over him so badly that our piece of garbage OC catered a gameplan so they would face him as little as possible.

The fact is not that we lost or will not make the playoffs this year. The fact is in how we lost. We did not even show up and fight. We rolled over to Atlanta and B-More and that is what hurts. Heck, folks want to yap yap about Eli and Antrelle but no matter how badly they played, neither one of them quit like a lot of our team did.

As a NY any team fan, and a Armed Forces member. I was able to interact with people from several different states who root for their respective teams. NY fans is by far the most critical and spoiled fan base their is in comparison to others. We expect the best, we expect to always win, and why shouldn't we since we are a big sports market eh?

The Falcons and Ravens are hungry teams and we apparently are a team of washed up heroes. A coach can't teach heart, and in both those games it just seem the team gave up after going down early. Hopefully, this gets addressed in the off-season.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Go root for the Cleveland Browns if you all are so offended by being a Giants fan and having to come back to earth.The only person that is offended is you. If you don't like what I have to say, move along.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:08 PM
This conversation started after the first Redskins game where we squeaked out a win. Whether it was red zone issues or not, the offense as a whole was off.I was told I was spoiled and I left it at that. Now those same people calling me spoiled are up in arms about the offense lol.

I'll make a "Are you a spoiled fan" flow chart to see if this is true. :)

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 12:09 PM
I definitely think some players need to be cut, of course. That doesn't exclude the fact that we have no motivation in the middle of the season for the past 9 years however.

The very fact that our coaching staff has “no clue” as to why the mid season collapse happens is indicative of how out of tune with the guys they truly are. They should know what this is and be able to address it. Mike Tomlin and Bill Bellichek address those issues and nip them in the bud so quickly that they are not issues. Heck, Big Ben made a public comment about his OC and was on there fairly quickly to apologize. Heck, Tom Brady had words with his OC on the sidelines and he was at the press conference apologizing. Fat Albert blew up at Pepper Johnson on NE Patriots sideline and he was gone. Good coaching nips these things in the bud and stops it from spreading. We have really good guys on this team it seems and sometimes they need some direction and guidance to get through the difficulty. Our coaches don’t seem able to do that on a consistent basis. Part of being a good leader is knowing your troops and knowing what makes them tick.

I may be wrong on this but I really feel that one of the reasons why Eli had such a great season last year was because Peyton wasn’t playing and as Eli admitted, they were on the phone a lot more during the regular season than previously. I think he got some great guidance from Peyton and that if we can get a proper OC or good QB coach in there then he will return to that level.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:09 PM
I'll make a "Are you a spoiled fan" flow chart to see if this is true. :)I think Marv has one already.

dakotajoe
12-24-2012, 12:11 PM
I agree, we made the playoffs and won the SB last year at 9-7. Getting into the playoffs at 9-7 is luck. This year could easily be three straight seasons without a playoff birth. Not only did we have another late season collapse this year we aren't even competitive.

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Had there been a lot more close games, had there not been so many inconsistencies, had there not been so many dumb play callings, had there been players who actually busted their *** for the W, I would honestly have a hard time wanting to rid people from this organization.

What we have seen the last two weeks is flat-out putrid football: all around dumb and no heart.

CruznNicks
12-24-2012, 12:16 PM
fair enough.

I agree with not firing Coughlin, he's earned the right to stay. As far as the roster, do you want to keep most of these guys? I know you can't cut everyone, but you have to make a statement. Listen to most of these guys when they speak. I'm hearing "We've been here before", "we like to make it hard for ourselves", etc.. That's the talk of a bunch of content players who thinks they can turn it on whenever they want. That's a sign of bad coaching and players that don't care. The Giants bring back Gilbride and Fewell, expect to see much more of the same.

45Jones
12-24-2012, 12:17 PM
The only person that is offended is you. If you don't like what I have to say, move along.

Wrong answer. You can't handle an opposing point of view? I don't like the blowouts either, but people on this board go from annointing players to the Hall of Fame to cutting them in the same game thread. I don't know if you do that or not, but the level of whining here is off the charts -- you would think this team hasn't given the fan base anything.

Again, if you are unsatisfied with what this team has given you you can trade places with Redskins fans -- that team couldn't piss a drop for 13 years -- Dallas Cowboys -- I lost track how long it's been for them -- Philly, never -- Cleveland -- never -- Atlanta -- never.

I don't follow baseball, but I can see why people hate Yankees fans -- seeing l lot of that fanbase in here and it's a little hard to take...however I've been at it for 43 years and i'm not going away...move along, that's funny...

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Had there been a lot more close games, had there not been so many inconsistencies, had there not been so many dumb play callings, had there been players who actually busted their *** for the W, I would honestly have a hard time wanting to rid people from this organization.

What we have seen the last two weeks is flat-out putrid football: all around dumb and no heart.

If we lost a bunch of close game, people would have been saying we got out-coached, you can't win around here and you know it. lol :)

Its a lose-lose for this coaching staff anyway you slice it.

sharick88
12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm happy overall with the success this team has had in the last 7 years, but these last two games have shown me that changes need to be made. The team has quit and aren't responding to instructions from their chain of command

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 12:21 PM
If we lost a bunch of close game, people would have been saying we got out-coached, you can't win around here and you know it. lol :)

Its a lose-lose for this coaching staff anyway you slice it.

That's true, but if there were closer games, that would mean players were playing motivated, at least. I'd probably be complaining that injuries and the schedule is what did us in, for the most part.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Wrong answer. You can't handle an opposing point of view? I don't like the blowouts either, but people on this board go from annointing players to the Hall of Fame to cutting them in the same game thread. I don't know if you do that or not, but the level of whining here is off the charts -- you would think this team hasn't given the fan base anything.Again, if you are unsatisfied with what this team has given you you can trade places with Redskins fans -- that team couldn't piss a drop for 13 years -- Dallas Cowboys -- I lost track how long it's been for them -- Philly, never -- Cleveland -- never -- Atlanta -- never.I don't follow baseball, but I can see why people hate Yankees fans -- seeing l lot of that fanbase in here and it's a little hard to take...however I've been at it for 43 years and i'm not going away...move along, that's funny...Well you need to take it upon yourself to talk to those people annointing players into the hall of fame, I have never done that and that is not what this thread is about. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I certainly don't want to remember the 2012 season as a season of embarrassment and getting blow out the last three games of the season. Unfortunately I have no choice. If that falls under the category as "spoiled" so be it. Doesnt make much sense.

BuffyBlueII
12-24-2012, 12:22 PM
As a NY any team fan, and a Armed Forces member. I was able to interact with people from several different states who root for their respective teams. NY fans is by far the most critical and spoiled fan base their is in comparison to others. We expect the best, we expect to always win, and why shouldn't we since we are a big sports market eh?

The Falcons and Ravens are hungry teams and we apparently are a team of washed up heroes. A coach can't teach heart, and in both those games it just seem the team gave up after going down early. Hopefully, this gets addressed in the off-season.

I am on Active Duty and I disagree with your statement about NY fans. All we ask is that our team goes out and plays hard, win or lose. That is all we want. With exception of New York, Philadelphia, Green Bay, New England, Cincinatti, Cleveland and a couple other markets, most fans don’t even root for their local teams but one that they remember as a winning franchise when they were kids. NY fans are loyal and we just want to have our team fight and play with pride. It is the least we can ask for for paying among the highest ticket prices in NFL.

A coach can’t teach heart but he can motivate and guide personnel through tough times and help them find their heart. It is what good leaders do.

bigjeep
12-24-2012, 12:24 PM
No-one should be content with complete and abject failure.

Losing is one thing, but not showing up to play as a SB Championship team is unthinkable. The NFL is laughing at us as well they should.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM

So I take it you haven't interacted with any Dallas, New England or Philthydelphia fans than huh?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
I agree with not firing Coughlin, he's earned the right to stay. As far as the roster, do you want to keep most of these guys? I know you can't cut everyone, but you have to make a statement. Listen to most of these guys when they speak. I'm hearing "We've been here before", "we like to make it hard for ourselves", etc.. That's the talk of a bunch of content players who thinks they can turn it on whenever they want. That's a sign of bad coaching and players that don't care. The Giants bring back Gilbride and Fewell, expect to see much more of the same.Good post. Some players are bringing down the team. example?Tuck is a debbie downer and it's showing in the rest of the team. No heart, no will to win.I think things like this send a bad message to the rest of the team, especially rookies. It's not ALL the coaches fault.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Keep in mind that it's not week 2 or 3. We needed this win so badly and we played as if we couldn't careless.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:28 PM
I am on Active Duty and I disagree with your statement about NY fans. All we ask is that our team goes out and plays hard, win or lose. That is all we want. With exception of New York, Philadelphia, Green Bay, New England, Cincinatti, Cleveland and a couple other markets, most fans don’t even root for their local teams but one that they remember as a winning franchise when they were kids. NY fans are loyal and we just want to have our team fight and play with pride. It is the least we can ask for for paying among the highest ticket prices in NFL.

A coach can’t teach heart but he can motivate and guide personnel through tough times and help them find their heart. It is what good leaders do.

I'm currently still on active duty, Warrant Officer, been in 11 yrs. I'm telling you, speaking to these other fans, they wonder why us NY fans gripe so much when we have so much success. Maybe we are meeting different people. This team don't seem to have no core not after the last two weeks IMO.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm currently still on active duty, Warrant Officer, been in 11 yrs. I'm telling you, speaking to these other fans, they wonder why us NY fans gripe so much when we have so much success. Maybe we are meeting different people. This team don't seem to have no core not after the last two weeks IMO.Some fans are spoiled, but is it really right to call them spoiled after putting up only 14 points the last two weeks? Lol

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:30 PM
So I take it you haven't interacted with any Dallas, New England or Philthydelphia fans than huh?

Not to many phility fans, they seem to accept their putridness at this point. The Dallas fans talk crap, but they seem to accept their putridness as well to a point. The only problems are the New England fans who seem to think we won two superbowls by luck.

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
The only problems are the New England fans who seem to think we won two superbowls by luck.

Just remind them of spygate, that even with that they lost..and 18-1.

Then inquire how mostly zeroing in on Nicks and Cruz worked out for the Patriots.

krankeybluechick
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
fair enough.

Agree 100%. How'd ya like to be a Raiders or Bills fan? They have suffered longer then we have. Am I aggravated? Yes, but also feel fortunate that we have won 2 Super Bowls in 4 years.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Some fans are spoiled, but is it really right to call them spoiled after putting up only 14 points the last two weeks? Lol

No, we are all distraught over their peformance the past two weeks, but there are categories of how people react

Realist fans, who are level-headed in accepting the failure

Denial fans, who don't realize that this team isn't as talented as they thought it was

Spoiled fans, who have not experienced the Dave Brown era

:)

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:36 PM

Then inquire how mostly zeroing in on Nicks and Cruz worked out for the Patriots.

Can't argue with that "entitled" fan base. They are to delusional.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:36 PM
No, we are all distraught over their peformance the past two weeks, but there are categories of how people reactRealist fans, who are level-headed in accepting the failureDenial fans, who don't realize that this team isn't as talented as they thought it wasSpoiled fans, who have not experienced the Dave Brown era:)So in reality we should be distraught..but okay with it? Haha..

brad
12-24-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm currently still on active duty, Warrant Officer, been in 11 yrs. I'm telling you, speaking to these other fans, they wonder why us NY fans gripe so much when we have so much success. Maybe we are meeting different people. This team don't seem to have no core not after the last two weeks IMO.

Thank you for your service to our country.

GameTime
12-24-2012, 12:38 PM
I agree......I save past accomplishments for the off season. but during the season I want to see this team play hard and play with pride. They have done neither more times then not this season......

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:39 PM
So in reality we should be distraught..but okay with it? Haha..

I said level-headed, rational, etc. That doesn't necessarily mean one is OK with the last two weeks or this roller coaster season for that matter.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Thank you for your service to our country.

Thank you, I'm proud to serve this fine country.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Actually no. We had this discussion and I said to you that something isn't right with this offense and you were so quick to judge and call me spoiled. Now look what we have here, an offensive mess.

i dont think thats how it went. If you simply said something isnt right with this offense i doubt id call you spoiled. Its the GET RID OF KG WE WON BY A FIELD GOAL type of comments that lead me to think people are spoiled.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:42 PM
I agree......I save past accomplishments for the off season. but during the season I want to see this team play hard and play with pride. They have done neither more times then not this season......Judging from my calculations you are..let's see here (flips through clipboard) Ah..you are a spoiled fan for expecting this team to win every game.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:43 PM
i dont think thats how it went. If you simply said something isnt right with this offense i doubt id call you spoiled. Its the GET RID OF KG WE WON BY A FIELD GOAL type of comments that lead me to think people are spoiled.

Clearly, that shows the ineptness of the coaches, winning by a fg is not becoming of the defending superbowl chumps, I mean champs.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:44 PM
i dont think thats how it went. If you simply said something isnt right with this offense i doubt id call you spoiled. Its the GET RID OF KG WE WON BY A FIELD GOAL type of comments that lead me to think people are spoiled.http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?22262-our-offense-is-4th-in-total-yards-2nd-in-scoring.-defense-leads-league-in-turnovers. That's the original thread. I said I wanted consistency from this offense. Nothing about KG being fired...and you called me spoiled.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Judging from my calculations you are..let's see here (flips through clipboard) Ah..you are a spoiled fan for expecting this team to win every game.

What Game Time described is not a spoiled fan.

GameTime
12-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Judging from my calculations you are..let's see here (flips through clipboard) Ah..you are a spoiled fan for expecting this team to win every game.

hee hee...
not every game......but I expect them to be competitve with the teams they have fielded. Thers is something amiss....yet all of the coaches cant figure it out. And the players dont seem to really know WTF they are doing either....

GameTime
12-24-2012, 12:45 PM
What Game Time described is not a spoiled fan.
thats why its in red,......he was being sarcastic

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Clearly, that shows the ineptness of the coaches, winning by a fg is not becoming of the defending superbowl chumps, I mean champs.

WHAT??!! we're winning close games within our division and we're only 6-2!!!?? WHAT blasphemy IS THIS!?. FIRE EVERYONE!!!!!. 30 POINTS A GAME OR GTFO!

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:47 PM
thats why its in red,......she was being sarcasticWoohoo

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:48 PM
thats why its in red,......he was being sarcastic

She.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:50 PM
WHAT??!! we're winning close games within our division and we're only 6-2!!!?? WHAT blasphemy IS THIS!?. FIRE EVERYONE!!!!!. 30 POINTS A GAME OR GTFO!Yeah, our offense was playing so well when we ALMOST lost to Dallas lol.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah, we clearly blew out Dallas when that thread was made lol.

Dallas is a good comeback team this year, almost mounted a comeback on us, the Redskins and New Orleans, all double digit leads. ALMOST

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Dallas is a good comeback team this year, almost mounted a comeback on us, the Redskins and New Orleans, all double digit leads. ALMOSTWe didnt play well in both the Redskins game and I'll give you N.O.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 12:54 PM
We didnt play well in both the Redskins game and I'll give you N.O.

We played well enough up to a bone head int by Eli, which he redeemed himself later for.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 12:57 PM
We played well enough up to a bone head int by Eli, which he redeemed himself later for.Which INT? Didn't he throw 2 in that game? And that still doesn't excuse the fact that we played crappy..but I was being spoiled of course. Our offense has been off for most of the season, it's not that I want a 30 point win. It's noticing the turnovers, lack of execution, receivers and QB not syncing.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 12:58 PM
http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?22262-our-offense-is-4th-in-total-yards-2nd-in-scoring.-defense-leads-league-in-turnovers. That's the original thread. I said I wanted consistency from this offense. Nothing about KG being fired...and you called me spoiled.

I made that whole thread because of the bashing of our OC. You were also bashing him, thats why i was calling you spoiled.

We wat TDs instead of FGs. There has to be a solution.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Rudy; "walks into room" wtf is this?
me: a field goal
rudy: field goals!!! fi, fie, WHAT?! field goals!!?? FIRE GILBRIDE!!!! NOW!!!

I Hate T.O.
12-24-2012, 12:59 PM
I knew this team was in trouble when we barely beat the Browns and Bucs.....but at least they showed heart and fought back then...now they dont even show up..

Kez Simpson
Which INT? Didn't he throw 2 in that game? And that still doesn't excuse the fact that we played crappy..but I was being spoiled of course. Our offense has been off for most of the season, it's not that I want a 30 point win. It's noticing the turnovers, lack of execution, receivers and QB not syncing.

We were up by 7 I believe in the fourth when Eli threw that bone head interception, in which RGIII connected with Moss 5 or 6 plays later. We were clearly controlling the momentum up to that point.

Our offense has been off in the redzone, I agree. However we were effectively moving the ball in the first half of the season.

The second game was a defensive battle, in which our marshmellow interior defense was exposed.

GameTime
Woohoo
oops.....I stand corrected.....

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:00 PM
I made that whole thread because of the bashing of our OC. You were also bashing him, thats why i was calling you spoiled.Rudy; "walks into room" wtf is this?me: a field goalrudy: field goals!!! fi, fie, WHAT?! field goals!!?? FIRE GILBRIDE!!!! NOW!!!Lol I can't even criticize the coaches without being called spoiled, that's pretty bad. And we were scoring nothing BUT field goals and it came back to haunt us. Also I never said I wanted him gone.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah, our offense was playing so well when we ALMOST lost to Dallas lol.

The cowboys arent a bad team this year in spite of what the record may say. They can still get into the playoffs. My only problem was that ppl were calling to fire the OC . thats why i made that thread. and you were agreeing with them

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
We were up by 7 I believe in the fourth when Eli threw that bone head interception, in which RGIII connected with Moss 5 or 6 plays later. We were clearly controlling the momentum up to that point.Our offense has been off in the redzone, I agree. However we were effectively moving the ball in the first half.He had 1 TD to 2 INTS. You're right, we moved the ball effectively but were stalled in the red zone.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:05 PM
The cowboys arent a bad team this year in spite of what the record may say. They can still get into the playoffs. My only problem was that ppl were calling to fire the OC . thats why i made that thread. and you were agreeing with themIf you hadn't said I was spoiled for wanting more consistency...not FIRED, but consistency from KG I wouldn't have a problem with your post.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 01:05 PM
The cowboys arent a bad team this year in spite of what the record may say. They can still get into the playoffs. My only problem was that ppl were calling to fire the OC . thats why i made that thread. and you were agreeing with them

Dallas look very explosive early against NO, do they did sputter, but then mounted a comeback from a 14 point lead with 4 min to go. I hate to say it, but they are playing with 10x more heart than the Giants.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Lol I can't even criticize the coaches without being called spoiled, that's pretty bad. And we were scoring nothing BUT field goals and it came back to haunt us. Also I never said I wanted him gone.

Nothing wrong with criticizing the coaching it was just the timing of that particular game. we won 29-24 and it was a hard fought game. People were mad and wanted to fire KG because we almost lost a division game. our division games with dallas are always hard fought close games. give credit to the cowboys. now we cant even move the ball down the field to get in field goal range and our defense is always out on the field. if we could get back to moving the ball down the field and scoring 29 points a game, we would have easily made the playoffs. even if we made a lot of field goals. look at how the bengals are winning.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:11 PM
If you hadn't said I was spoiled for wanting more consistency...not FIRED, but consistency from KG I wouldn't have a problem with your post.

Fine, im sorry for calling you spoiled for wanting consistency. aka more touchdowns and blow outs

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 01:14 PM
If you hadn't said I was spoiled for wanting more consistency...not FIRED, but consistency from KG I wouldn't have a problem with your post.

I don't see consistency from your post! :eek:

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't see consistency from your post! :eek:When did I say I wanted KG or any of the coaches fired?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Fine, im sorry for calling you spoiled for wanting consistency. aka more touchdowns and blow outsReading comp 101. Sign up.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Also, since Dallas is a rival and plays us close..shouldn't we be aiming to get touchdowns to have a better shot at winning? :)

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Also, since Dallas is a rival and plays us close..shouldn't we be aiming to get touchdowns to have a better shot at winning? :)

Yeah, we clearly blew out Dallas when that thread was made lol.

Im not spoiled. However, i want Touchdowns and blowouts or gtfo!!:D

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Im not spoiled. However, i want Touchdowns and blowouts or gtfo!!:DPlease quote where I said I want blowouts. And I said we blew out Dallas because you were making it seem like we were playing them oh so well. I'm ordering the reading comp. boom btw.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Please quote where I said I want blowouts.

i already did. you used sarcasm to say we carely blew out dallas when the thread was made and then made a serious comment by stating we almost lost to dallas. Basically you would have been more satisfied with the blow out. Which leaves me with a question.

we won 29-24. How much should we have won by in order for you to be happy?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 01:46 PM
i already did. you used sarcasm to say we carely blew out dallas when the thread was made and then made a serious comment by stating we almost lost to dallas. Basically you would have been more satisfied with the blow out. Which leaves me with a question.we won 29-24. How much should we have won by in order for you to be happy?This is an example of a game I used. Offensively we were not good in this game. This has nothing to do with blowing out an opponent. That's so silly. Our red zone efficiency was down, we were not running the ball well and Eli was turning it over. That's when I started questioning KG and our offense, something wasn't right. We didn't play TERRIBLE and I certainly wasn't mad that we only won by a couple of points lol, it was how we looked on the screen as an offense. Obviously it went down hill from there. We got a couple of good wins but a lot of our losses were due to slow offensive starts and lack of rhythm which I noticed early on. So no, that didn't have anything to do with blowing teams out.

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 01:49 PM
This conversation started after the first Redskins game where we squeaked out a win. Whether it was red zone issues or not, the offense as a whole was off.I was told I was spoiled and I left it at that. Now those same people calling me spoiled are up in arms about the offense lol.
Yep, this team's problems manifested themselves early, and since nothing was done to fix them, they just kept getting worse.

I whinged about Tynes kicking so many field goals in week 3 and got told to just be happy for him hah.

edit: this thread... http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?19951-Tynes-named-NFC-Special-Teams-Player-of-the-Week

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 01:58 PM
This is an example of a game I used. Offensively we were not good in this game. This has nothing to do with blowing out an opponent. That's so silly. Our red zone efficiency was down, we were not running the ball well and Eli was turning it over. That's when I started questioning KG and our offense, something wasn't right. We didn't play TERRIBLE and I certainly wasn't mad that we only won by a couple of points lol, it was how we looked on the screen as an offense. Obviously it went down hill from there. We got a couple of good wins but a lot of our losses were due to slow offensive starts and lack of rhythm which I noticed early on. So no, that didn't have anything to do with blowing teams out.

yes, some of us are spoiled because we would rather see more consistency in scoring than have Lawrence Tynes kick 6 FG's a game.
:popcorn: cool story. We get it. you want touchdowns instead of field goals and you dont want close games.

We won 29-24. how much should we have won by, for you to be happy? and if someone gave you 10 bucks, would you be mad if it was in all singles?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 02:01 PM
:popcorn: cool story. We get it. you want touchdowns instead of field goals and you dont want close games.We won 29-24. how much should we have won by, for you to be happy? and if someone gave you 10 bucks, would you be mad if it was in all singles? You keep making this about the final score and we clearly are not on the same page. I'm talking about on the field performance and you're bringing up the final score. I'll leave it at that.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 02:08 PM
You keep making this about the final score and we clearly are not on the same page. I'm talking about on the field performance and you're bringing up the final score. I'll leave it at that.

I respect that. This is a point ive always tried to make. Stop looking at stats or the final score and actually look at what is going on on the field. I agree here, but you know why in this case i think people are spoiled? Because you hear players and coaches say all the time that its hard to win in this league. This is why i dont care if you win by field goals or touchdowns. the goal is the find a way to win each and every week and we were 6-2 doing just that. we blew some teams out and we struggled vs others. But we found ways to win.

However if you felt that something was wrong with eli and the offense in spite of the win, then that is understandable. because after the saints win i saw flaws with eli and now its really coming back to haunt us. i just didnt feel that our offense played bad during that game and i noticed we did a good job of moving the ball down the field. But if you saw it differently i could understand your point. my main reason for making that thread was because of the fire KG threads and the bashing of the players. If it wasnt for that i wouldnt have called anyone spoiled. Thats all i can tell you.

EliDaMANning
12-24-2012, 02:11 PM
lol you guys were definitely spoiled in the beginning of the season. We were like 6-2 coming off of win and ppl were asking to fire KG because we werent blowing teams out.I guess those guys were right all along considering the outcome of this season. Those same guys knew ahead of time our clown OC will eventually get exposed for this pathetic offensive system he runs. He cannot for the life of him adjust to other teams and continues the same bs week to week.

You don't need to be fortune teller to realize his playbook is just a pile of trash.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 02:26 PM
this is random but doesnt anyone know of any good songs i can put on my touch that arent that main stream?

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Glass Candy - Digital Versicolor

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 02:39 PM
this is random but doesnt anyone know of any good songs i can put on my touch that arent that main stream?What genre..oh and I agree with your post lol.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 02:46 PM
What genre..oh and I agree with your post lol.

lol anything but heavy metal

@ G-MENBK

(http://boards.giants.com/member.php?67962-G-MENBK)i just listened to the one you sent. im going to check out some more by that same artist, right now im currently listening to life after sundown by the same person

KillaRich
12-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Just stfu you babies...you crying are all spoiled little CHILDREN...exactly what you are...are all immature little children... its one thing to be mad ...but to bash your team that has gotten you 2 sb's in 5 years is pathetic...grow the eff up... or root for a consistent playoff team that doesnt bring home the hardware then since thats what you want.... matter of fact get off the forum...you are the scum of the earth....how you have given up on your team is classless and childish..... if giants win next week and the 3 teams lose that they need to lose to get in...i dont want you posting in this forum during the wildcard weekend..you understand me?! You bums..... what are you 5 years old?? Giving your mommy hugs and kisses when she buys you your nintendo...but creaming "I hate you" when she grounds you for week? Grow the eff up.... grow some balls and be grateful for what you have seen in your lifetime..... Try being a lifelong eagles fan...empty trophy case you pos's

sp3
12-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Spoiled because you guys have these goggles on that blind you from half this league. Try being a fan of the Browns/Dolphins/Jets/Chiefs, or the other 10 teams that consistently get blown out. Spoiled is wanting to be the Patriots. You think things are bad now? Just wait and we'll see who the real Giants fans are.

I don't enjoy seeing my team get blown out two weeks in a row. But at the same time I'm not gonna throw a b**** fit or get super depressed we lost because I know we still have multiple rings on our back in the past decade. How many other teams can say that? Only 2. So try putting yourself in the shoes of those other 29 teams. You seem pretty goddamn spoiled from their standpoint.

ShakeandBake
12-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Just stfu you babies...you crying are all spoiled little CHILDREN...exactly what you are...are all immature little children... its one thing to be mad ...but to bash your team that has gotten you 2 sb's in 5 years is pathetic...grow the eff up... or root for a consistent playoff team that doesnt bring home the hardware then since thats what you want.... matter of fact get off the forum...you are the scum of the earth....how you have given up on your team is classless and childish..... if giants win next week and the 3 teams lose that they need to lose to get in...i dont want you posting in this forum during the wildcard weekend..you understand me?! You bums..... what are you 5 years old?? Giving your mommy hugs and kisses when she buys you your nintendo...but creaming "I hate you" when she grounds you for week? Grow the eff up.... grow some balls and be grateful for what you have seen in your lifetime..... Try being a lifelong eagles fan...empty trophy case you pos's

You are trying to call people out being babies with this post? If you are happy with the performance from this team this year thats fine you can accept being happy with being mediocre but others will expect more, plain and simple

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Guys dont hijack my thread:D.. that discussion was so like 20 minutes ago. We're now talking about cool songs that arent main stream.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Just stfu you babies...you crying are all spoiled little CHILDREN...exactly what you are...are all immature little children... its one thing to be mad ...but to bash your team that has gotten you 2 sb's in 5 years is pathetic...grow the eff up... or root for a consistent playoff team that doesnt bring home the hardware then since thats what you want.... matter of fact get off the forum...you are the scum of the earth....how you have given up on your team is classless and childish..... if giants win next week and the 3 teams lose that they need to lose to get in...i dont want you posting in this forum during the wildcard weekend..you understand me?! You bums..... what are you 5 years old?? Giving your mommy hugs and kisses when she buys you your nintendo...but creaming "I hate you" when she grounds you for week? Grow the eff up.... grow some balls and be grateful for what you have seen in your lifetime..... Try being a lifelong eagles fan...empty trophy case you pos'sLol Merry Christmas to you too.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 02:57 PM
lol anything but heavy metal@ G-MENBK (http://boards.giants.com/member.php?67962-G-MENBK)i just listened to the one you sent. im going to check out some more by that same artist, right now im currently listening to life after sundown by the same personListen to Toots and the Maytals, some good stuff.

KillaRich
12-24-2012, 02:57 PM
You are trying to call people out being babies with this post? If you are happy with the performance from this team this year thats fine you can accept being happy with being mediocre but others will expect more, plain and simple

Bro what do you expect a SB every damn year? No im not happy with the performance this year not one bit...but how quickly we forget about what this team has given us.... And im calling out the selfish fans who forget that,.... grow up...and get over it...dont bash them.... fans like this make giants fans as a whole look like little bi***** ...man the piss up.... you arent always going to get what you want princess

KillaRich
12-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Lol Merry Christmas to you too.

Lol sorry bro...some people are just spoiled....get with the real world...it isnt always gravy

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Lol sorry bro...some people are just spoiled....get with the real world...it isnt always gravyWell I am certainly not going to be happy about 2 (about to be 3) consecutive blow outs to end the season. I am a broette btw.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Lol sorry bro..

lmao!

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 03:02 PM
lmao!The struggle.

ShakeandBake
12-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Bro what do you expect a SB every damn year? No im not happy with the performance this year not one bit...but how quickly we forget about what this team has given us.... And im calling out the selfish fans who forget that,.... grow up...and get over it...dont bash them.... fans like this make giants fans as a whole look like little bi***** ...man the piss up.... you arent always going to get what you want princess

It's really not hard to understand that people are going to be upset when you are in playoff contention and you lay down two games in a row, especially considering this team's history with second half collapses. Like I said before, you can be happy with that, other people who expect more from the defending superbowl champions will not. You calling people children and then immediately acting like one within your same posts isn't helping your argument.

KillaRich
12-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Well I am certainly not going to be happy about 2 (about to be 3) consecutive blow outs to end the season. I am a broette btw.

Oops sorry mam.... me either but im not going to label this team a POS just yet...now if i was a Jets or Eagles then maybe

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 03:04 PM
The struggle.

its not anyone's fault but its still really funny though because its to the point where you just accept it.

KillaRich
12-24-2012, 03:05 PM
It's really not hard to understand that people are going to be upset when you are in playoff contention and you lay down two games in a row, especially considering this team's history with second half collapses. Like I said before, you can be happy with that, other people who expect more from the defending superbowl champions will not. You calling people children and then immediately acting like one within your same posts isn't helping your argument.

I am not happy with it either...but how some of you just give up on the team...or wish you were like other teams is pathetic.... Really? Rather be the Patriots? the team the giants beat for the superbowl twice? Makes zero sense....I bet you pat fans would trade our 5 years for theirs any day of the week

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 03:06 PM
its not anyone's fault but its still really funny though because its to the point where you just accept it.Haha I know it's not their fault. It's funny how they find out I'm female and then they start to back off..except you >.>

ShakeandBake
12-24-2012, 03:08 PM
I am not happy with it either...but how some of you just give up on the team...or wish you were like other teams is pathetic.... Really? Rather be the Patriots? the team the giants beat for the superbowl twice? Makes zero sense....I bet you pat fans would trade our 5 years for theirs any day of the week

What are you talking about? You've just been talking crazy throughout the entire thread, and now you are just completely fabricating things. I know that I never said that and I'm pretty sure no one else on these boards did either, anyway if they did they probably represent less than 1% of people on these message boards so I don't know what you are ranting about.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Haha I know it's not their fault. It's funny how they find out I'm female and then they start to back off..except you >.>

No mercy, go hard or go home!

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 03:12 PM
No mercy, go hard or go home! But girls can't get hard :( (Excuse my crude humor)

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 03:15 PM
But girls can't get hard :( .

you said that as though you're disappointed. I guess that would explain a lot:rolleyes:

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 03:17 PM
you said that as though you're disappointed. I guess that would explain a lot:rolleyes:...This conversation is now over.

Marvelousmik
12-24-2012, 03:37 PM
...This conversation is now over.

Nope, this convo is over when i say its over.... "waits 3 seconds"

Okay, now its over.

Kez Simpson
12-24-2012, 05:10 PM
...This flirtation is now over.

fixed.

Sarcasman
12-24-2012, 05:43 PM
We had a conversion rate of 20% on 3rd downs?

WOW. AWFUL.

In fairness, it's not like they were going up against the Giants defense.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 06:02 PM
fixed.Awkward..

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 06:03 PM
In fairness, it's not like they were going up against the Giants defense.LOL that's sad.

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 06:04 PM
+1 Million!

Thank you for this post... I'm tired of these sort of post. We are spoiled, we should be happy we are not ____, atleast we are not ____.

We are shying away from the real truth...

Reality blows, huh?

stormblue
12-24-2012, 07:07 PM
i am not spoiled , i am just unwilling to accept poor performance from players , coaches and management.
i openly admit to lofty expectations.....and i will never accept defeat as "matter of factly" as some of you seem to be able to.
you people speak of Dave brown and such.....what about Morall, Snead , Morton......much worse years and era's
back before we even had a GM and the "football ignorant" ownership was clueless.
but that's what comes from complacency. and at 1st you are ok with this little thing , and then they give you that other thing , all the while coach speaking to death with something entirely different....then in a few years .....because you waited too long to address the problems , you are doormats again. ......with Dave Brown and Dan Reeves. i have re-lived that scenario too many times already.
i not only detest mediocrity , i fear its inherent evil.

no sir , i am not spoiled......nor am i afraid to speak out .
however , a lot of you seem to be complacent sheep heading down toward the turnstiles.
when it gets down to one lane and you can't turn around.....
you will finally be close enough to see and smell the outcome.
too late now........
:angry:

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 07:14 PM
i am not spoiled , i am just unwilling to accept poor performance from players , coaches and management.
i openly admit to lofty expectations.....and i will never accept defeat as "matter of factly" as some of you seem to be able to.
you people speak of Dave brown and such.....what about Morall, Snead , Morton......much worse years and era's
back before we even had a GM and the ignorant ownership was clueless.
but that's what comes from complacency. you are ok with this , and then they give you that , all the while coach speaking
you something entirely different....then on a few years .....because you waited too long to long to address the problems , you are doormats again.
i have re-lived that scenario too many times already.
i not only detest mediocrity , i fear its inherent evil.

no sir , i am not spoiled.
however , a lot of you seem to be complacent sheep heading down toward the turnstiles.

when it gets down to one lane and you can't turn around.....you will finally be close enough to see and smell the outcome.

Complacent? I don't think so. Complacent suggests your anger will have some effect on what happens next. It doesn't. Everyone is pissed off, but some have gone off the deep end and act like the world just crumbled. This team has played average-below average football all season. We beat one bad road team with a horrible defense by a large margin and everyone overhyped our chances. They forgot to look at the rest of our schedule.

So for some of us, it's not a huge let down at all because there was never any higher than deserved expectations.

stormblue
12-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Complacent? I don't think so. Complacent suggests your anger will have some effect on what happens next. It doesn't. Everyone is pissed off, but some have gone off the deep end and act like the world just crumbled. This team has played average-below average football all season. We beat one bad road team with a horrible defense by a large margin and everyone overhyped our chances. They forgot to look at the rest of our schedule.

So for some of us, it's not a huge let down at all because there was never any higher than deserved expectations.

with your lack of high expectation you are making the point that all was not right with the SB team of last year.
the glory of the ring entitled F-Troop to a permanent position here.
not complacent ? you are the very definition of complacency.

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Complacent? I don't think so. Complacent suggests your anger will have some effect on what happens next. It doesn't. Everyone is pissed off, but some have gone off the deep end and act like the world just crumbled. This team has played average-below average football all season. We beat one bad road team with a horrible defense by a large margin and everyone overhyped our chances. They forgot to look at the rest of our schedule.So for some of us, it's not a huge let down at all because there was never any higher than deserved expectations.This was basically a playoff game, and they treated as it were a preseason game. All week if was "win the last two and we're in". What happened? They had their worst offensive outing of the season. They were outplayed 67-14 the last two weeks. That is straight up embarrassing. So nobody is "spoiled" for being upset.

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 07:28 PM
This was basically a playoff game, and they treated as it were a preseason game. All week if was "win the last two and we're in". What happened? They had their worst offensive outing of the season. They were outplayed 67-14 the last two weeks. That is straight up embarrassing. So nobody is "spoiled" for being upset.

I'm not suggesting they weren't an embarrassment. They absolutely were. My only point really is there's been a trend here to over hype our players as well as our chances at the slightest amount of success. Some lose focus of the bad too easily until it smacks them in the face and says "remember me?"

M00KIE
12-24-2012, 07:29 PM
with your lack of high expectation you are making the point that all was not right with the SB team of last year.
the glory of the ring entitled F-Troop to a permanent position here.
not complacent ? you are the very definition of complacency.

I have high expectations when it's warranted. What did this team show you this year that made you think we were on a run?

Rudyy
12-24-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm not suggesting they weren't an embarrassment. They absolutely were. My only point really is there's been a trend here to over hype our players as well as our chances at the slightest amount of success. Some lose focus of the bad too easily until it smacks them in the face and says "remember me?"The same players that won the Super Bowl last year? I agree that some are past their prime, but they didnt lose their ability to play football in a a season.

BuffyBlueII
12-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Not to many phility fans, they seem to accept their putridness at this point. The Dallas fans talk crap, but they seem to accept their putridness as well to a point. The only problems are the New England fans who seem to think we won two superbowls by luck.

Chief, I donít think we do run in to the same folks because I have met a lot of Philadelphia fans, especialy when I was in Eighty-Deuce. The NE Patriots fans like to talk mess but basically are a good sort from what I have encountered.

BuffyBlueII
12-25-2012, 01:58 AM

The weird part about it is that even though it didnít work out for them, I think Coach Bellichek was right in zeroing in on Nicks and Cruz. MM dropped some big ones all year and even dropped one on the right sideline on the drive before that really could have cost us big.
I think the mistake Coach Bellichek made was if he was going to let us score then he should have done so when we got over the 20 and not waited.

shockeyisjesus
12-25-2012, 04:31 AM
High expectations breed high results. The Browns don't expect anything from their team and are rarely disappointed.

Good franchises expect to win and when they have a coach who's teams CONSISTENTLY collapse, regardless of whatever else they've done, it will breed discontent.

Good franchises don't except collapses every single year, even if we did manage to back into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl in 2 separate seasons. The epic collapses we have seen time and time again are reason for great concern and no amount of calling the fans "spoiled" will sugar coat that.

Philly watched their team go to the playoffs every single year and make 4 straight NFC Championship games and a SB.

But Reid CORRECTLY developed a reputation as a guy who couldn't get it done in big games.

Some of their fans wanted him gone 4-5 years ago. Instead, they've hung on wayyyy too long and watched their franchise crumble around him.

Do you want to see the same thing happen with Coughlin and the Giants or do you pull the plug now, while you still have pieces like Eli, JPP, Cruz etc. and try and salvage what's left of a talented team and rebuild/reload around the pieces you DO have with some young hungry players and a young hungry coach?

It's not an easy yes or no question to be sure, but calling fans "spoiled" who don't want to see this team continue to collapse year after year after year is just ridiculous. This team has embarrassed itself in front of the entire NFL yet again.

Read this article from Bill Barnwell (yeah, he's a crappy writer, but this article is actually pretty much right on the money), in it, he shows just how epic this collapse was.........if it doesn't really make you think about where this team is headed, you are just burying your head in the sand.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8777197/bill-barnwell-fall-giants-rest-week-16-news