PDA

View Full Version : JPP: We Pissed on Our Legs (NFL.com

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 11:43 AM
)

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116248/article/jason-pierrepaul-unhappy-with-new-york-giants-play)

The New York Giants entered Week 15 in first place, seemingly in position to go on one of their late-season runs. Instead, they lost by a combined score of 67-14 to the Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens.

The Giants could still make the playoffs with a win a whole lot of help, but their season is all but over after an embarrassing performance against the Ravens. And they know it.

"Do we deserve it by the way we played? Do we?" defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, said via the New York Daily News. "I don't think so, man. We went out there and pissed on our legs. That's really all I can say."

Read More... (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116248/article/jason-pierrepaul-unhappy-with-new-york-giants-play)

ibbill
12-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Dam hope Tucks mind set is not wearing off on this guy.

VBGiantsFan
12-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Good. Finally some truth from a guy who will have to be a leader in the future. Time for JPP to zip up his fly and play with some pride ahainst the Eagles.

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 12:06 PM
At least JPP is willing to speak the truth...

ELI_Iz_God
12-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Don't be surprised if JPP is already contemplating the other teams out there he wouldn't mind playing for. And rightfully so.

The few players on this Team that play with heart are realizing just how alone they are on this team....if you are so bold to call it a "Team"

titwio
12-24-2012, 12:30 PM
What does "pissed on our legs" even mean? That they were scared or something?

Haven't a clue.

gumby74
12-24-2012, 12:40 PM
What does "pissed on our legs" even mean? That they were scared or something?

Haven't a clue.

When I potty trained my son, he pissed on his leg every time he turned around to look at his pee and then fell in his own mess. It sounds ab out right.

joemorrisforprez
12-24-2012, 12:46 PM
JPP is the future of this defense.

No disrespect to Tuck or Osi, but it's time to turn the page there.

Toadofsteel
12-24-2012, 12:48 PM
One thing it's nice to see is that JPP isn't just parroting the Justin Tuck line of thought. That shows he's thinking for himself. Hope for the future, maybe?

gmen0820
12-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Sick of JPP, or any Giant for that matter, talking AFTER the game. Someone do something during the ****ing game.

joemorrisforprez
12-24-2012, 12:52 PM
One thing it's nice to see is that JPP isn't just parroting the Justin Tuck line of thought. That shows he's thinking for himself. Hope for the future, maybe?

I hope so.....the difference between JPP and Tuck is that JPP is still hungry. I think Tuck is just mentally done with football.

Tuck simply isn't a leader. I'm not saying that to be a jerk. I really like Tuck, and without him, this organization would be light 2 Lombardi trophies. But he's never been a Strahan, or a Harry Carson. It's unfair for me to expect him to be.

I'll always be a Tuck fan, but I think this is the end of the road for him, and for Osi.

Reese has alot of work cut out for him in the offseason, and so does Coughlin. Coughlin needs to deeply reconsider his tremendous loyalty to players and coaches that simply didn't get it done this year.

paulj
12-24-2012, 01:06 PM
)

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116248/article/jason-pierrepaul-unhappy-with-new-york-giants-play)

The New York Giants entered Week 15 in first place, seemingly in position to go on one of their late-season runs. Instead, they lost by a combined score of 67-14 to the Atlanta Falcons and Baltimore Ravens.

The Giants could still make the playoffs with a win a whole lot of help, but their season is all but over after an embarrassing performance against the Ravens. And they know it.

"Do we deserve it by the way we played? Do we?" defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, said via the New York Daily News. "I don't think so, man. We went out there and pissed on our legs. That's really all I can say."

Read More... (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116248/article/jason-pierrepaul-unhappy-with-new-york-giants-play)

Pee? More like diarhea.