PDA

View Full Version : Time to get some LB's!!

GMENAGAIN
12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
I know that there are very few really good defenses in the NFL these days, but it is hard to identify one of these good defenses that doesn't have good LB's.

We've neglected this position for long enough. Time for an infusion of talent!

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree

The Giants might draft a LB in the 1st Round.

GiantsYanks1
12-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I think both lines need some attention but it would be great to have an everyplay LB who is a game changer.

joemorrisforprez
12-24-2012, 12:13 PM
I think it is inevitable.

I think Reese is a smart man. I think he knows that John Mara is not happy to see our linebackers getting bent over every game. So, I think there will be a renewed emphasis on the position.

Or, maybe it's the case that our defensive coordinator is not using the players that Reese is selecting properly.

In any event, something is broken, and I think Reese and Coughlin will get it fixed.

nycisgreat
12-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I know that there are very few really good defenses in the NFL these days, but it is hard to identify one of these good defenses that doesn't have good LB's.

We've neglected this position for long enough. Time for an infusion of talent!

Time to revamp the entire defense. We have holes in our entire defense.

Cloud57
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
We need a solid LB not a mediocre one.

ny06
12-24-2012, 12:25 PM
This franchise was built on great linebackers. But as of late they neglected a position that has been a weakness for far to long. No more stop gaps with late round draft picks, or other teams throw away's. I wan't a linebacker or two that we can build around for the next 5-7 years.

Cloud57
12-24-2012, 12:27 PM
This franchise was built on great linebackers. But as of late they neglected a position that has been a weakness for far to long. No more stop gaps with late round draft picks, or other teams throw away's. I wan't a linebacker or two that we can build around for the next 5-7 years.yeah we need to find the next Patrick Willis

gmen0820
12-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah, we can get LBers right after we address DE, DT, and CB.

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 12:50 PM
This franchise was built on great linebackers. But as of late they neglected a position that has been a weakness for far to long. No more stop gaps with late round draft picks, or other teams throw away's. I wan't a linebacker or two that we can build around for the next 5-7 years.

+1

Antwuan
12-24-2012, 12:50 PM
yeah we need to find the next Patrick Willis

+1

ShakeandBake
12-24-2012, 01:29 PM
yeah we need to find the next Patrick Willis
http://www.threadless.com/imgs/products/2537/636x460design_01.jpg

lavar2
12-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Manti will probably go top 10. I know we don't trade up and its probably not worth the price but man that guy could help us in the middle. Plays with so much heart and has great character. Leads all FBS linebackers in picks too. I guess a man can dream..

cornerback30
12-24-2012, 01:58 PM
We need LBs yeah but if we don't get a shut down corner in here quick,its not going to matter.That was a dam shame hoe the broadcastors were saying they were going to target Webster and Flacco did just what they said.Every dam time it was Webster giving up big plays and he didn't do a dam thing to stop it or play better.Then to watch these cats laugh on the sidelines while getting their asses kicked really pissed me off.The fans deserve better than what the Giants put on the field the last couple of games.Now I know we can't win it every year,I'm not that stupid,but I don't think its crazy to expect this team to compete better than what they did these last two games.I don't think Coughlin needs to go as of now but I do think its time to rebuild this line around JPP and Kiwi.Tuck is on the fence I think and even if he's brought back I don't think they extend him unless he plays a whole better than what he has shown.