PDA

View Full Version : lost chemistry

whakka
12-24-2012, 01:04 PM
this is almost the same team that won the superbowl, and i personally thought that brown > jacobs, and that hixon > manningham, any way, which were our 2 big losses in the offseason. they need to get rid of herzlich, he is bad. the big miss on this team this year was chemistry. not sure if coughlin screwed up the great chemistry that was happening with diehl out by forcing him back in, or if it was bradshaw smacking cruz up side the head and screaming at his coach in game, but somewhere in there is where it all fell apart, maybe caused divisions, and fractured confidence. whatever it was, hopefully it gets worked out this offseason. btw keep the black unicorn.

BROADWAYSTORM
12-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Bot Cruz and Nicks are playing injured and that has affected the chemistry. The lack of a serious pass catching tight end has also hurt. As has the injuries to the patchwork line we have. Both Baas and Snee are playing hurt and Diehl is done. Losing Locklear was the end of our season right there. Bradshaw is done too. We need to retool this team. But see it won't matter anyway because a lot of our good players got old suddenly like Tuck, Osi and Webster and now we have to replace them so next year we will rebuild. The good news is we have enough young veterans in key spots to rebuild quickly.

giantscolombia
12-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Cruz has crazy heart... he has been getting rattled hard lately...

*fingers crossed* *knock on wood* hopefully he doesnt get injured.

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Bot Cruz and Nicks are playing injured and that has affected the chemistry. The lack of a serious pass catching tight end has also hurt. As has the injuries to the patchwork line we have. Both Baas and Snee are playing hurt and Diehl is done. Losing Locklear was the end of our season right there. Bradshaw is done too. We need to retool this team. But see it won't matter anyway because a lot of our good players got old suddenly like Tuck, Osi and Webster and now we have to replace them so next year we will rebuild. The good news is we have enough young veterans in key spots to rebuild quickly.

I disagree that Bradshaw is done. I pin this one on the coaches for heavily relying on a player who has busted up feet. Hopefully, Brown and Wilson will get more carries next season.