PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis to be released

NextGmenGM
02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
just heard it on NFL Live

ShockeyOwnsYou
02-28-2007, 04:03 PM
where have you been for the past 2 months?

NextGmenGM
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
wellI knew he was gonna get released, but now its actually official... just thought I would let all my fellow Giants know...

NYG216
02-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Well it looks like he joined on the 16th, so probably not here.

NYG216
02-28-2007, 04:06 PM
wellI knew he was gonna get released, but now its actually official... just thought I would let all my fellow Giants know...

I knew what you were saying... some people are just bitter.

ShockeyOwnsYou
02-28-2007, 04:08 PM
no its not being bitter its seeing the same topic over and over again, its just stupid, if you just found out today that he was going to be let go you dont watch sports much.

NextGmenGM
02-28-2007, 04:10 PM
haha dude i guarantee i know more about sports then basically everyone person on these message boards. It became official today that he was getting released, so therefore this is not the same old thread. If you have a problem with me posting then dont read my posts.

ShockeyOwnsYou
02-28-2007, 04:12 PM
haha dude i guarantee i know more about sports then basically everyone person on these message boards. It became official today that he was getting released, so therefore this is not the same old thread. If you have a problem with me posting then dont read my posts.

haha well you should be glad you went to The U........ of Sports hahah i dont have a problem with you or your posts I have a problem with people who repost information but i mean you can continue knowing more about sports than me, its ok I wont try and hunt you down..hahaha

FBomb
02-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Are there any MEN posters left????</P>

Jesus Christ what a bunch of women!!!!</P>

GetYourOsiUp
02-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Lewis is done anyway, the ravens would have been horrible if they didnt get a qb last offseason. Even with the better passing game Lewis did nothing.

Danowski72
02-28-2007, 04:40 PM
ESPN said he will probably stay with them for about 2 to 2.5 million. 5 million is too much. they dont think he is leaving he will restructure or w/e they call it</P>

bigjeep
02-28-2007, 04:53 PM

</P>

Yes, I'm here. [B]</P>

FBomb
02-28-2007, 04:54 PM

</P>

Yes, I'm here. [B]</P>

</P>

[:^)]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[;)]</P>

</P>

scott norwood
02-28-2007, 04:56 PM
Attn: Jerry Reese, Don't sign Jamal Lewis. Thanks, Scott Norwood

Harooni
02-28-2007, 05:04 PM
ESPN said he will probably stay with them for about 2 to 2.5 million. 5 million is too much. they dont think he is leaving he will restructure or w/e they call it</p>
there is no "restructuring" for him , he has been waived. Do you mean he will come back to the team for less after he see's lttle FA interest, than maybe.

bigbluefan1986
02-28-2007, 05:08 PM
what a waste that guy became. He went from rising star to 2000 yard rusher to Ron dayne like trash in about 2 years.

scott norwood
02-28-2007, 06:44 PM
the ravens dropped him but they will most likely restructure his contract and resign him

JLee2911
02-28-2007, 06:54 PM
I think that's what he meant. He'll probably resign with the Ravens once he realizes that nobody is going to pay him top dollar to be twinkle toes and dance behind the line of scrimmage, when he should be running people over like a 240lb power back.

Great White Ghost 11
03-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Are there any MEN posters left????</p>

Jesus Christ what a bunch of women!!!!</p>

Quit *****ing, your just like the rest of them. Shut up already, hag.

deap
03-01-2007, 01:41 AM
1st, what does this have to do with Giants football?
2nd just in case you might think us signing him...all i can do is LoL
3rd...

<a name="377921">Ravens | Team interested in re-signing J. Lewis
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:27:33 -0800</a></p>

<a name="377921">BaltimoreRavens.com reports </a>Baltimore Ravens (http://www.kffl.com/team/8/nfl) general manager and executive vice president Ozzie Newsome (http://www.kffl.com/player/15785/nfl) said he would like to re-sign recently released RB Jamal Lewis (http://www.kffl.com/player/151/nfl).
Newsome said, "We are involved in negotiations with Jamal, and there
has been good dialogue. Jamal has been a significant contributor to us
in the last seven seasons. It's our hope to have him back with the
Ravens."</p>

Talorin2
03-01-2007, 01:48 AM
It is amazing how a topic can go from discussing the release of a player, to who knows more than who, not even in regards to specific player.

Talorin2
03-01-2007, 01:53 AM
We have an OBVIOUS need at running back. Lewis would pose as a possible solution to that need. You can "LoL" all you would like, but that does not make Lewis any less of a viable candidate. Ultimately it comes down to the GM persuing the player. Stating the Ravens' desire to resign the player means pretty much nothing. Ultimately signing with a team comes down to the player.</P>

Jamal Lewis is a player worth exploring. Give me a reason why he would not be.</P>

Johnd119
03-01-2007, 02:08 AM
good info, dont really relate to the gmen unless they want to sign him (wich might not be a bad idea if its only a one or two year deal for around 2 mil or less a year)

elismom
03-01-2007, 06:00 AM
no its not being bitter its seeing the same topic over and over again, its just stupid, if you just found out today that he was going to be let go you dont watch sports much.

Take it easy tough guy. he does what ever other poster does report news when its reported. Did you call ESPN and tell them they were dumb because you knew there cap situation and knew that he would get cut. Shut your mouth you sound dumb

Harooni
03-01-2007, 07:41 AM
the ravens dropped him but they will most likely restructure his contract and resign him
??? what part don't you guys not understand, there is no contract to "restructure" he was waived, contract gone. Now they may make him an offer and he might sign a new contract just as any new FA would.

elismom
03-01-2007, 07:44 AM

I think Jamal would be a decent backup plan or a back to get 10-15 touches a game.

Anyone else?

hungrrrry
03-01-2007, 07:46 AM
lewis doesnt seem to have the fire in him that he had prior to going to prison...must be his cell-mates had a good time with him and took his pride away

FBomb
03-02-2007, 05:27 PM

Quit *****ing, your just like the rest of them. Shut up already, hag.
</P>

</P>

um......................make me.</P>

Gianthunter
03-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Damn how he get outta prison that quick must be doin the wardens wife[:D]

Wacoward
03-02-2007, 07:03 PM
LOL....should have posted "Jamal Lewis was released from prison"

GORGOROTH
03-02-2007, 07:14 PM
no its not being bitter its seeing the same topic over and over again, its just stupid, if you just found out today that he was going to be let go you dont watch sports much. http://www.opt.pacificu.edu/ce/catalog/11466-PH/xanax.jpg

GORGOROTH
03-02-2007, 07:17 PM

Jesus Christ what a bunch of women!!!!</p>I'm not quite sure why you're in search for men...

FBomb
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM

I'm not quite sure why you're in search for men...
</P>

</P>

Because "men" argue about football, NOT who's feelings are hurt by others comments.</P>

Great White Ghost 11
03-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Then Shut the hell up already!!!!!Christ on a Bycycle, you do go on so.................

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 03:49 PM

Jesus Christ what a bunch of women!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

Because "men" argue about football, NOT who's feelings are hurt by others comments.</p>And women cannot argue about football? All I see you do is lash out at people if they make threads that are already made, or if they have an opinion differs from yours. At least you act like the kid in your avatar.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
03-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Then Shut the hell up already!!!!!Christ on a Bycycle, you do go on so.................
</P>

</P>

Again..................I invite you to make me shut up.</P>

FBomb
03-03-2007, 03:58 PM

</P>

</P>

Because "men" argue about football, NOT who's feelings are hurt by others comments.</P>

And women cannot argue about football? All I see you do is lash out at people if they make threads that are already made, or if they have an opinion differs from yours. At least you act like the kid in your avatar.
</P>

What can I say? I'm compelled to ridicule the stupid. It's a curse I must bear.</P>

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so. Exactly.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so.</P>

</P>

Everyone DOES have the right to thier opinion. That includes myself. I thought this thread started getting stupid, so I pointed it out. If you don't like me for it................too bad. </P>

Great White Ghost 11
03-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Nah, you dont want to do that. I'll put you in a Pipe Vise and thread your head. Maybe tap your eye sockets and ears, thread a femur or 2 and a tibia , screw them all together and make a real cool huka out of you.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA I SO FUNNY!!!!

Seriously though, i did that to a dude once, you might be next.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Nah, you dont want to do that. I'll put you in a Pipe Vise and thread your head. Maybe tap your eye sockets and ears, thread a femur or 2 and a tibia , screw them all together and make a real cool huka out of you.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA I SO FUNNY!!!!

Seriously though, i did that to a dude once, you might be next.
</P>

</P>

Bring it, tough guy.</P>

Great White Ghost 11
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so.</p>

</p>

Everyone DOES have the right to thier opinion. That includes myself. I thought this thread started getting stupid, so I pointed it out. If you don't like me for it................too bad. </p>

I dont like you cause you're a nasty hump, has nothing to do with the thread.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so.</P>

</P>

Everyone DOES have the right to thier opinion. That includes myself. I thought this thread started getting stupid, so I pointed it out. If you don't like me for it................too bad. </P>

</P>

</P>

Awwwwww......................looks like someones wittle feelwigs got hurt. poor lil feller.</P>

Great White Ghost 11
03-03-2007, 04:22 PM
You gonna beat me up, lol?. You are an intense fool. Nice to see you have control of your emotions.if you cant control yourself, maybe you should get a less stressful hobby than posting on the internet,. like tiddlywinks, or basket weaving, one that doesnt stress your already quite frayed eggshell mind. Apparently even your chronic self induced stupor doesn't help. Go smoke your huka before I turn you into one.

ShockeyOwnsYou
03-03-2007, 04:24 PM
no its not being bitter its seeing the same topic over and over again, its just stupid, if you just found out today that he was going to be let go you dont watch sports much. http://www.opt.pacificu.edu/ce/catalog/11466-PH/xanax.jpg

You know whats funny...you took the time to go to google find that image and come back here to post that picture thinking it would be funny...what even more funny is that someone on this board might find it funny too....haha ...its just easier to call you stupid

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:26 PM
You gonna beat me up, lol?. You are an intense fool. Nice to see you have control of your emotions.if you cant control yourself, maybe you should get a less stressful hobby than posting on the internet,. like tiddlywinks, or basket weaving, one that doesnt stress your already quite frayed eggshell mind. Apparently even your chronic self induced stupor doesn't help. Go smoke your huka before I turn you into one.
</P>

</P>

Are you truely this stupid, or are you just trying for sympathy points. YOU told me to shut up, I told you to make me. Then you threw some kid of ******ed threat that I think was suppose to instill humor rather than fear. Now you want to know if I'M going to beat YOU up??</P>

The depths of your idiocy are astounding. </P>

Thanks for the laugh, Corky.</P>

Great White Ghost 11
03-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Everyone just respect everyone's right to post, and their opinion, be it if you agree with it or not. I dont understand why people rip others a new for stating their opinion. It may be wrong, or stupid, but if it bothers someone so much, than dont post in their topic, lol. It's not that tough, or at least I dont think so.</p>

</p>

Everyone DOES have the right to thier opinion. That includes myself. I thought this thread started getting stupid, so I pointed it out. If you don't like me for it................too bad. </p>

</p>

</p>

Awwwwww......................looks like someones wittle feelwigs got hurt. poor lil feller.</p>

At least my nerve endings still work, as opposed to you who have anesthitized yourself so you don't have to suffer the pain of engaging in cognizant thought.This makes you brave, as you cant feel anything when you get hit. This inability to actually feel yourself being dismemberred wont actually prevent the process from occurring, however.

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:33 PM

</p>

Everyone DOES have the right to thier opinion. That includes myself. I thought this thread started getting stupid, so I pointed it out. If you don't like me for it................too bad. </p>Having your own opinion and lashing out at others, insulting them because their opinion is different, is different. You're a "father" and you can't tell the difference? I'd hate to see how you'd handle a situation where your kid starts to get bullied in high school.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:33 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Awwwwww......................looks like someones wittle feelwigs got hurt. poor lil feller.</P>

At least my nerve endings still work, as opposed to you who have anesthitized yourself so you don't have to suffer the pain of engaging in cognizant thought.This makes you brave, as you cant feel anything when you get hit. This inability to actually feel yourself being dismemberred wont actually prevent the process from occurring, however.
</P>

</P>

Like I said.............bring it.</P>

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:34 PM

You know whats funny...you took the time to go to google find that image and come back here to post that picture thinking it would be funny...what even more funny is that someone on this board might find it funny too....haha ...its just easier to call you stupidSince you think it matters how much time I took, I'll gladly tell you it took me less than seconds than it did for the wheels in your head to start turning when you started to keystroke.

GORGOROTH

</p>

</p>

</p>

Awwwwww......................looks like someones wittle feelwigs got hurt. poor lil feller.</p>

</p>

</p>

Like I said.............bring it.</p>What would you kid think if he knew his father was threatening to fight people over a message board?

Great White Ghost 11
</p>

</p>

Are you truely this stupid, or are you just trying for sympathy points. YOU told me to shut up, I told you to make me. Then you threw some kid of ******ed threat that I think was suppose to instill humor rather than fear. Now you want to know if I'M going to beat YOU up??</p>

The depths of your idiocy are astounding. </p>

Thanks for the laugh, Corky.</p>

I'm sorry, your the buffoon who said "Make me". We're on the internet.Noone can make anyone do anything,. therefore, the only possible implication could have been an invitation to a physical combat. At that point I realized how ridiculous and unhinged you actually are, and made mock of it.No, I dont want to know if you are going to beat me up, if you think i have the slightest concern you suffer from delusions of grandeur.

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:35 PM
"Daddy, when are we going to the park?"

"Not now damn it! Can't you see I'm too busy talking to important people online and owning them? And oh, dinner's going to be done by 8 o'clock tonight. "

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM

</P>

Having your own opinion and lashing out at others, insulting them because their opinion is different, is different. You're a "father" and you can't tell the difference? I'd hate to see how you'd handle a situation where your kid starts to get bullied in high school.
</P>

</P>

I invite you to point out where I have ridiculed for having a different opinion than me. I poke fun at the rediculous posters of this board, nothing more. </P>

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
"Daddy, why are you yelling at the screen, using words mommy said I'm not allowed to use?"

"God damn it! Go to your room!"

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:38 PM
</P>

</P>

Are you truely this stupid, or are you just trying for sympathy points. YOU told me to shut up, I told you to make me. Then you threw some kid of ******ed threat that I think was suppose to instill humor rather than fear. Now you want to know if I'M going to beat YOU up??</P>

The depths of your idiocy are astounding. </P>

Thanks for the laugh, Corky.</P>

I'm sorry, your the buffoon who said "Make me". We're on the internet.Noone can make anyone do anything,. therefore, the only possible implication could have been an invitation to a physical combat. At that point I realized how ridiculous and unhinged you actually are, and made mock of it.No, I dont want to know if you are going to beat me up, if you think i have the slightest concern you suffer from delusions of grandeur.
</P>

</P>

Ahhhhhhhhhhh............................my mistake. I figured the point of "make me" was over your head. As in, we are on a MB so it's pointless to tell someone to shut up. You are not quite as dumb as I thought. Good for you.</P>

GORGOROTH

</p>

Having your own opinion and lashing out at others, insulting them because their opinion is different, is different. You're a "father" and you can't tell the difference? I'd hate to see how you'd handle a situation where your kid starts to get bullied in high school.
</p>

</p>

I invite you to point out where I have ridiculed for having a different opinion than me. I poke fun at the rediculous posters of this board, nothing more. </p>Funny how you can spell ridiculed which derives from the word "ridiculous" but fail to spell ridiculous?

I invite you to log off and stop getting all irate over this thread. Everytime I lurk and come here I see you trying your hardest to own people. It gets old. The term "grow up" doesn't even apply to you - or shouldn't.

Shockey+Manning=Shocking

</P>

</P>

</P>

You're right, but the way you pointed it out wasntgood. As for me not liking you, I dont even know you so that def is not the case. As for the too bad? I have options if you keep rubbing people the wrong way, so def not too bad. All I am saying is be respectful, and less combative. Show respect and you will get it, it's really that simple.</P>

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Someone lock this thread before FBomed has a mid-life crisis.

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:39 PM
"Daddy, why are you yelling at the screen, using words mommy said I'm not allowed to use?"

</P>

</P>

You're way off base on this my friend. I am neither angry or yelling. Just having a little fun. </P>

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:41 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

You're right, but the way you pointed it out wasntgood. As for me not liking you, I dont even know you so that def is not the case. As for the too bad? I have options if you keep rubbing people the wrong way, so def not too bad. All I am saying is be respectful, and less combative. Show respect and you will get it, it's really that simple.</p>I've been reading these boards for three years, and in those three years I've managed to see him pull the same thing that Motes used to pull. It's one thing to argue an opinion, it's another to outright insult them.

Don't worry, he seems to be "inviting" people to do certain things, as I've seen him use the "I invite you to.." line like four times. Hopefully he'll invite you to suspend him from the boards.

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:41 PM

</p>

</p>

You're way off base on this my friend. I am neither angry or yelling. Just having a little fun. </p> Last time I checked, people who fist fight or get into a threatening match don't seem to be happy or having fun.

GORGOROTH
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM
"Man, fist fighting over an argument sure is fun!"

"Hell yeah man, you just knocked out my tooth!"

"Hahah, no way, sorry, don't wanna take away all the fun, let me kick you in the chin and give you a black eye!"

"Thanks man, this is so much fun!"

FBomb
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

You're right, but the way you pointed it out wasntgood. As for me not liking you, I dont even know you so that def is not the case. As for the too bad? I have options if you keep rubbing people the wrong way, so def not too bad. All I am saying is be respectful, and less combative. Show respect and you will get it, it's really that simple.</P>

</P>

</P>

Ok..........................apparently EVERYONE is a little sensitive today. I'll stop laughing at you guys now. </P>

Lighten up folks...................I was only having some fu with you.</P>