PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone honestly that upset about the Giants!?

Down-lifer
12-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Im finding it hard to be upset about the Giants and their awful play this second half of football. I know we'll be right back in the mix next season and I guess winning two super bowls in 5 years helps a lot.
Its rare to repeat and I believe the Giants are just mentally drained. They are men not machines. Its nice to always have a chance every single year, we're fans of a great franchise! GO GIANTS!!!!

TheAnalyst
12-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Right back to a 6-2 start next season, to a collapse in the second half again. Yay.

Down-lifer
12-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Right back to a 6-2 start next season, to a collapse in the second half again. Yay.trust me, I don't like that this happened this year.

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 02:45 PM
There was a thread that talked about players laughing it up and smiling even though we were getting obliterated.

If they don't give a rat's ***, why should we?

I Hate T.O.
12-24-2012, 02:46 PM
There was a thread that talked about players laughing it up and smiling even though we were getting obliterated.

If they don't give a rat's ***, why should we?

I know I saw Boley laughing..

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 02:47 PM
I lost faith in this team after the Bengals game. I'm more annoyed than disappointed.

BeatYale
12-24-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm not upset because I wasn't expecting the team to win another championship. Repeating is very difficult, the Pats are the only team to do it in the past 13 years and they haven't even won a Super Bowl in the past 7 years.

Even though I'm not upset, that doesn't mean I don't want to see change. I wonder how our offense would be if we had an offensive genius like Norv Turner running it.

jomo
12-24-2012, 02:48 PM
I know I saw Boley laughing..JR and TC know what it takes to win and they will correct those things in the off season.

G-MENBK
12-24-2012, 02:49 PM
I lost faith in this team after the Bengals game. I'm more annoyed than disappointed.

I thought they needed a breather. Then they played the Packers, humiliated them, and I thought "yep, they just needed that bye week." That game gave me hope in the team again..

I despise being given false hope..

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 02:51 PM
You've no idea what the players were laughing about, it's unfair to criticise them on shots taken out of context.

Flip Empty
12-24-2012, 02:54 PM
I thought they needed a breather. Then they played the Packers, humiliated them, and I thought "yep, they just needed that bye week." That game gave me hope in the team again..

I despise being given false hope..
It's just bizarre. This team played amazingly vs the Packers and Niners - two good teams - but pretty much sleepwalked through the rest of the schedule. How does a team do that?

Hooligans
12-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Im finding it hard to be upset about the Giants and their awful play this second half of football. I know we'll be right back in the mix next season and I guess winning two super bowls in 5 years helps a lot.
Its rare to repeat and I believe the Giants are just mentally drained. They are men not machines. Its nice to always have a chance every single year, we're fans of a great franchise! GO GIANTS!!!!

No, that isn't true - this team is at the end of the line, and many of its players either over the hill, or close to it. The Giants will have to rebuild or become the Oakland Raiders of the NFC East.

Manning
12-24-2012, 03:02 PM
I don't if its because ice gotten older or because I witnessed these recent championships, but I don't freak out like I used to. I think if this charade continues next year, I'll get back to that, but one year after this Super Bowl I'm not angry or as invested as before.

lavar2
12-24-2012, 03:08 PM
As a fan who lives, breathes, and eats New York Giants football. Who watches every game, listens to the post-game on the radio, who checks message boards and mock drafts religiously to see ways to improve the team, yes I am pretty pissed. Will I get over it? Absolutely. But right now I am very upset about the end of this season when we had a chance to repeat. I'll get over it of course, but I am honestly upset about the Giants. Sorry if I care too much. I love the New York Football Giants.