PDA

View Full Version : My shoulder is Sore should I miss work

Tmurda1984
12-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering if my shoulder hurts after Christmas break, should I miss work like Justin Tuck. I work with kids at an alternative school and it can get hectic out there...should I miss work like Tuck did.

Cloud57
12-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Well Justin Tuck still gets paid for doing nothing, you'll probably be fired lol.

ChuckKnoxx
12-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Fans that call out a players injury are hilarious. A fan could barely make it through a day of practice let alone a full game.

P_Simms_#11
12-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Make sure you tell your students how great RGIII is.

jgrangers11
12-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Fans that call out a players injury are hilarious. A fan could barely make it through a day of practice let alone a full game.

I especially love the ones who try to compare playing football to whatever job they do. I can sit at my desk and type with a bad shoulder so why can't that guy play football? They're basically the same thing, right?

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 11:24 PM
A shoulder injury to a football player is a huge deal. It's funny how some think its nothing to play professional football with a bad shoulder. Unreal.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Comparing a non contact job to a contact sport with NFL players lol... what a joke

Tuck has played terrible this year because his heart isn't in it anymore but calling him out for sitting out is a joke.

Rat_bastich
12-24-2012, 11:30 PM
A shoulder injury to a football player is a huge deal. It's funny how some think its nothing to play professional football with a bad shoulder. Unreal.

Not only that but he is a defensive end with his hand in the dirt that requires the use of his shoulder to push off, fight blocks and make tackles. Plus he subs as a defensive tackle as well taking on backs, etc.

Story time: I used to laugh that back spasms would put a player out of a game because I had one or two. Then one day I'm peeing and a back spasm hits me like I've never had before. Besides pissing all over the floor I almost went down to my knees. I found out that the one that made me R. Kelly the floor was a real back spasm, the others were just muscle twitches. I will never question another football injury, no matter how small it seems.

ashleymarie
12-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Not only that but he is a defensive end with his hand in the dirt that requires the use of his shoulder to push off, fight blocks and make tackles. Plus he subs as a defensive tackle as well taking on backs, etc.

Story time: I used to laugh that back spasms would put a player out of a game because I had one or two. Then one day I'm peeing and a back spasm hits me like I've never had before. Besides pissing all over the floor I almost went down to my knees. I found out that the one that made me R. Kelly the floor was a real back spasm, the others were just muscle twitches. I will never question another football injury, no matter how small it seems.

Been there. I couldn't catch my breath for a few seconds.

Hooligans
12-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering if my shoulder hurts after Christmas break, should I miss work like Justin Tuck. I work with kids at an alternative school and it can get hectic out there...should I miss work like Tuck did.

Yes, but first make some outrageous quotes and demand more money.

Hooligans
12-25-2012, 02:16 PM

From what I have seen recently, Giant defensive linemen don't hit or tackle anything.

burier
12-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Wait Tuck didn't play sunday? I didn't notice.

radar-ray
12-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey Guys, I was wondering if my shoulder hurts after Christmas break, should I miss work like Justin Tuck. I work with kids at an alternative school and it can get hectic out there...should I miss work like Tuck did.Depends on your job.

P_Simms_#11
12-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Wait Tuck didn't play sunday? I didn't notice.

You know, i didn't either. No joke.

Tmurda1984
12-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Terrell Suggs played with a torn bicep....do you know how painful that injury is!!! And he came back from having a torn ACL...the same injury that Terrell Thomas continues to rehab from. There is nothing wrong with Tuck but a weak heart and a desire to ride the bench. He had a fun time on the sideline Sunday, he had a great time laughing.

BigBlue wins
12-26-2012, 01:49 PM
If you can do a full body workout 5-6 days in a row for weeks, maybe you can handle a weeks practice at the NFL level lol

GameTime
12-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Love how players who have brought so much to this team get totally disrepected. Every player hits the wall...maybe Tuck has. So what?? If he is done then he is done. The guy also played with a harness on his shoulder most of last year and I am sure plays hurt more than you know. Do I get pissed at him?....Sure i do but i wont disrespect him one bit. IMO he doesnt deserve that.
Stop being such a jaded fan.

tcseacliff
12-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Make sure you tell your students how great RGIII is.

that is funny!

tcseacliff
12-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Love how players who have brought so much to this team get totally disrepected. Every player hits the wall...maybe Tuck has. So what?? If he is done then he is done. The guy also played with a harness on his shoulder most of last year and I am sure plays hurt more than you know. Do I get pissed at him?....Sure i do but i wont disrespect him one bit. IMO he doesnt deserve that.
Stop being such a jaded fan.

Hey, yes he has played hurt. so has half the f**king team! at least you hear Bradshaw talking it up, getting a little animated, even when he plays hurt. but tuck, you don't even notice him in the games anymore and don't seem to see any sideline presence. not tring to dis the guy, but he is not the Tuck we know, and as fans , have a right to voice that. i really hope he snaps out it!

Tmurda1984
12-26-2012, 02:06 PM
I thank Tuck for years of production as a Giant as well, but fans pay money each year to see these Giants. And for Tuck to go through the motions, say dumb things to the media, and to whine about every bump and bruise is just annoying to hear. Like one poster said....Bradshaw plays hurt every single day and continues to bring it each and every week. Did you see how disappointed Bradshaw was last Sunday....THIS IS THE PASSION WE PAY OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND PRECIOUS TIME ON...not for a so called captain to be sitting and joke around with teammates with a sore shoulder in a losing effort. Tuck did not need a brace or anything yet I see Suggs out there with his biceps heavily wrapped playing his heart out. Those Raven fans should be proud of their on field leaders...because the Ravens were already in the playoffs and played with more passion than a team that needed to Win. Im sorry but Its the cold hard facts....flame me all you want, but I am more loyal than an Raven fan and deserve to see that same passion.

GameTime
12-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey, yes he has played hurt. so has half the f**king team! at least you hear Bradshaw talking it up, getting a little animated, even when he plays hurt. but tuck, you don't even notice him in the games anymore and don't seem to see any sideline presence. not tring to dis the guy, but he is not the Tuck we know, and as fans , have a right to voice that. i really hope he snaps out it!
Voicing your opnion is one thing and i am all for that. Like I said I get pissed at him as well. Voicing your opinion and direspecting the guy is two different things. I choose to not disrespect him and I am voicing my opnion on that.....

GameTime
12-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I thank Tuck for years of production as a Giant as well, but fans pay money each year to see these Giants. And for Tuck to go through the motions, say dumb things to the media, and to whine about every bump and bruise is just annoying to hear. Like one poster said....Bradshaw plays hurt every single day and continues to bring it each and every week. Did you see how disappointed Bradshaw was last Sunday....THIS IS THE PASSION WE PAY OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND PRECIOUS TIME ON...not for a so called captain to be sitting and joke around with teammates with a sore shoulder in a losing effort. Tuck did not need a brace or anything yet I see Suggs out there with his biceps heavily wrapped playing his heart out. Those Raven fans should be proud of their on field leaders...because the Ravens were already in the playoffs and played with more passion than a team that needed to Win. Im sorry but Its the cold hard facts....flame me all you want, but I am more loyal than an Raven fan and deserve to see that same passion.
yes you do....as well all do. I choose not to disrespect the man. I can be not please with his play and voice it but not disrepect him. Thas just me.
Suggs bicepts are injured. If the were truly torn he wouldnt be able to play no matter how much tape was on them . Taped arms will not fix a torn muscle....I give the guy props but you have to realistic about it.

FlyingTruck
12-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Don't see how a sore shoulder would stop you from working down at the strip club..but okay.

AlbaBigBlue
12-26-2012, 02:28 PM

No, but you should definitely take a day off from this board.

BuffyBlueII
12-26-2012, 02:44 PM

Nah. I donít think your shoulder should keep you off the stroll.

tcseacliff
12-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Voicing your opnion is one thing and i am all for that. Like I said I get pissed at him as well. Voicing your opinion and direspecting the guy is two different things. I choose to not disrespect him and I am voicing my opnion on that.....

your skin is thinner than Giselle! it is not disrespect when he is playing like as* , and we call him on it? especially when his peers are hurt,demotivated what ever , but show up anyway! give the C to Bradshaw . he at least appears to care!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/602847_566630746684334_63022969_n.jpg (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566630746684334&set=a.358421914171886.99886.316210715059673&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf)

here is your motivational captain ,hard at work motivating! i love the guy, but not like this! he deserves it. reap what you sow , pal!

SweetZombieJesus
12-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Just take off until May.

jomo
12-26-2012, 03:59 PM
If you are carrying bales of roofing shingles it is probably a good idea to shut down the shoulder and see a doctor.

GameTime
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
your skin is thinner than Giselle! it is not disrespect when he is playing like as* , and we call him on it? especially when his peers are hurt,demotivated what ever , but show up anyway! give the C to Bradshaw . he at least appears to care!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/602847_566630746684334_63022969_n.jpg (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566630746684334&set=a.358421914171886.99886.316210715059673&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf)

here is your motivational captain ,hard at work motivating! i love the guy, but not like this! he deserves it. reap what you sow , pal!
dont have thin skin at all. I am not the one being ridiculed. I am just sticking up for what I believe. I have said the same for David Deihl as well. Posters call him garbage etc. I will say he stinks right now but I wont disrespect him at all.

Moke
12-26-2012, 04:08 PM

ROFL. dude you're such a bad poster.

#try2hard