PDA

View Full Version : i think the bears will keep the giants out of the playoffs

erivera
12-24-2012, 11:12 PM
if you look at the schedule for week 17 dallas and minnesota can easily lose their games, but the bears play the lions. the bears i think will win. i'm predicting a giant home victory, but again i think the bears will keep em out.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-24-2012, 11:13 PM
if you look at the schedule for week 17 dallas and minnesota can easily lose their games, but the bears play the lions. the bears i think will win. i'm predicting a giant home victory, but again i think the bears will keep em out.

unfortunately the giants are keeping themselves out,,nobody else to blame here.

Buddy333
12-24-2012, 11:31 PM
No, the Giants are keeping themselves out.

L.T.56
12-24-2012, 11:38 PM
none of that even matters if the giants don't win which i'm really not counting on at this point.

laylow28
12-24-2012, 11:40 PM
Exactly what I thought once I seen they played the Lions

GMAN2K9
12-24-2012, 11:49 PM
Agree, but the Lions did play the Falcons tough last week and they'd love nothing more in a lost season to spoil Chicago's postseason hopes. Plus, Matt Forte injured his ankle last week.... hopefully he is a non factor for the Bears

Overdrive92
12-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Lions could win.

Who cares though? Vikings, Bears, Cowboys...they all deserve the last Playoff spot more than we do.

erivera
12-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Lions could win.

Who cares though? Vikings, Bears, Cowboys...they all deserve the last Playoff spot more than we do.

the vikings are the only ones of the bunch who "deserve" a playoff spot. they've overachieved. the giants, bears, and cowboys have all underachieved. i'm not saying the giants are going to automatically beat the eagles. i just think that the bears are the team that has the best chance to win and get in of the bunch.

gmen2009
12-25-2012, 01:33 AM
honestly i dont want them to make it now, they look terrible on both sides of the ball. have them make it and then break our hearts with another poor, flat performance? no thanks

sharick88
12-25-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm not even sure that the giants will beat the eagles on Sunday. When do we ever beat them when it matters?

gmen0820
12-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Cowboys deserve the wildcard.

Rat_bastich
12-25-2012, 02:28 AM
Cowboys deserve the wildcard.

They do, but the thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that damn Jerry Jones and his botoxed face smiling like the frickin' Crypt Keeper all over tv.

P_Simms_#11
12-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Dallas can't get a wild card.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000116250/article/week-17-nfl-playoff-scenarios

Hooligans
12-25-2012, 08:43 AM

The Giants won't beat Michael Vick and the Eagles anyway, but the Bears will beat the Lions.

M00KIE
12-25-2012, 09:37 AM
I think all 3 teams could very well lose. However...I wouldn't put it past this team to mail in for the Philly game with bags packed anyways. If that happens, I think it determines TC's fate. The owners are a good, patient group and all but I don't think they would take kindly to that scenario. Neither would anyone here lol.

DandyDon
12-25-2012, 11:50 AM
First off let me say that no way do I think the Giants will be in the postseason this year, nor do they deserve to be.

However, how funny would it be for all this crap to work out, and the Giants make another ridiculous run to the SB. I mean, there are so many people that claim we didnt deserve the last 2 SB rings. Heads would be exploding all over the country if they did it again.

For me, all I want for Xmas is for us to stomp Philly next sunday, and for the Boys not to make the playoffs!

Parademon
12-25-2012, 12:08 PM
The Eagles are gonna go all out to deny the G-men any chance whatsoever of making the playoffs & the Giants know this as well...question is, do they have the cojones to do something about it? I'd rather have faced Foley than Vick who is coming in very rested & healthy. Be prepared to pull your hair out watching Vick elude the rush & buying his recievers time to get open or take off for huge chunks of yds.

I for one think the Skins or Cowboys deserve to be playing for the NFCE title this week. Both teams have played great in the 2nd half while we have played like a sack of s&^%!

Vikings also deserve the final playoff spot as well.

Gonna root for Eli's big Bro to win it all this yr.

Eliscruzzz
12-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I can see Washington as being worthy of a playoff spot, but you guys are seriously overrating Dallas. They won these games but have you actually watched them??? In the Cincy game they were getting destroyed the whole game but a boneheaded move by AJ Green and a pick by Dalton Dallas wins, THEY WERE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING TO NICK FOLES...lol. Philly would have won if Brown doesn't fumble. Sorry if any team deserves the wildcard it's the Vikings. They beat elite teams.

Cloud57
12-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I think the Giants can beat the Eagles and make it to the playoffs and then lay an egg

Jtuck
12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
I think the Giants can beat the Eagles and make it to the playoffs and then lay an egg

lol!

egyptian420
12-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Lions could win.

Who cares though? Vikings, Bears, Cowboys...they all deserve the last Playoff spot more than we do.+1

Parademon
12-25-2012, 08:30 PM
I can see Washington as being worthy of a playoff spot, but you guys are seriously overrating Dallas. They won these games but have you actually watched them??? In the Cincy game they were getting destroyed the whole game but a boneheaded move by AJ Green and a pick by Dalton Dallas wins, THEY WERE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING TO NICK FOLES...lol. Philly would have won if Brown doesn't fumble. Sorry if any team deserves the wildcard it's the Vikings. They beat elite teams.

Boys/Skins playing for NDCE title, not WC. I agree that Vikes deserve the final spot over us though.

gmen0820
12-25-2012, 10:21 PM
They couldn't beat the Packers to get us in 2 years ago, they probably can't lose to get us in either.