PDA

View Full Version : tweet tweet!

tcseacliff
12-24-2012, 11:29 PM
reading all the theories,the speculation opinions and general dismay of everything giants, how come we don't have any of he the players, or even coaches, chime in here and help us sort this stuff out?
all we get is their crap tweets, or vague press conferences to make the idiot media people happy to make the news but explain nothing. this is the giants webpage forum, i would like to invite them to explain some stuff to us? How could they read these post's and not comment? (I assume they want to know what the fans think, right? )

Rat_bastich
12-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Hahahha I don't think they come anywhere near these boards. If they hear about anything here it probably comes from one of their media/PR people who checks on their client's popularity or image.

tcseacliff
12-24-2012, 11:37 PM
oh,snap, i forgot about the pr guys. that is crap! they should be able to talk to the fans, have the balls to defend youself instead of hiding behind some bean counter suit!

ALLnygIN
12-24-2012, 11:38 PM
It's not their jobs to explain stuff to us. It's their job to play football.

ALLnygIN
12-24-2012, 11:39 PM
which they don't seem to be doing a very good job at currently, lol. but yeah, man... them coming on here to talk with us? that would never happen and I don't blame them

tcseacliff
12-24-2012, 11:41 PM
It's not their jobs to explain stuff to us. It's their job to play football.

we are the reason this sports exists! FANS! people that want to see the game! we fund everything ! we are everything to this f**king sport! how could you diminish our part in all this? if we did not brag about or teams,buy jerseys,tickets,swag,blog about them, they would not be able to prosper , so I think they do owe us somethjing, and they are not giving it to us!

laylow28
12-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Im sure some of the players have read this board.

ALLnygIN
12-24-2012, 11:43 PM
we are the reason this sports exists! FANS! people that want to see the game! we fund everything ! we are everything to this f**king sport!

I don't disagree with ya.

tcseacliff
12-24-2012, 11:51 PM
they have no problem throwing out tweets which are usually without the blessing of the PR guys so why not talk to us now and then? a little something, and not some rehearsed script stuff , read the post and give us something.

i guess i am just having a bad rant! LOL! I just did not expect to get this much coal for christmas!