PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

sportsfan554
12-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all of Giants Nation! I love being a giants fan!!! what I love about it most is that I live in florida and that pisses alot of people off around here. they always tell me to go back to new york. I just smile and say I will one day. but for now I will be a giants fan in florida no matter what. A true fan loves the team through the ups and downs. Otherwise you are a bandwagon fan, and I hate those types of fans. So merry christmas to all the giants faithfull. I am all in!!!!!!!

ashleymarie
12-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Ho Ho Ho to you and yours. I know what you are saying about living elsewhere. It's tough being surrounded by fans not of Giants persuasion..

ibbill
12-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas to all of Giants Nation! I love being a giants fan!!! what I love about it most is that I live in florida and that pisses alot of people off around here. they always tell me to go back to new york. I just smile and say I will one day. but for now I will be a giants fan in florida no matter what. A true fan loves the team through the ups and downs. Otherwise you are a bandwagon fan, and I hate those types of fans. So merry christmas to all the giants faithfull. I am all in!!!!!!!

Just tell them if you brought all the super bowl rings back you would be way over the weight limit with your luggage and cant afford it.