PDA

View Full Version : I've Got A Plan that is Guaranteed to Turn The Team Around For Next Season

burier
12-25-2012, 06:09 PM
On a side note I want to shout out everyone who didn't want to hear about our teams glaring weaknesses in the off season because we won the superbowl. We did nothing to address any of them. Those being Oline play, Dlineman who pick and choose which games they will show up for, Poor linebackers and poor secondary. I tried to tell you that we won a mere 9 games last season but I was told to shove off. I was told the Team was beyond reproach since afterall THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL. I told you that 9-7 wont get it done most seasons and I was told that the only reason we lost 7 games was because WE WEREN'T HEALTHY!

Now those chickens have come to roost.

But since its obvious JR isn't going to improve on our terrible LB corps (Mike Boley was great 2011 but I told you that we should wait and see if he could double it up) and our secondary can't be fixed in one off season there is a way we can get back to the Superbowl next season.

Put Tom Coughlin on the hot seat. And by hot I mean white hot game-to-game hot seat. When Tom Coughlin's job is in jeopardy is legit the only time the team shows up (save for the 2011 season) So lets use that to our advantage and put the team and media on notice that Coughlin's job will be evaluated week to week and if the Giants throw up a brick against an inferior opponent like say....the bengals Coughlin and his staff will be removed immediately no ifs and or....

I imagine the outfome would be a 13 win season and a third Superbowl ring.

Hooligans
12-25-2012, 06:14 PM
On a side note I want to shout out everyone who didn't want to hear about our teams glaring weaknesses in the off season because we won the superbowl. We did nothing to address any of them. Those being Oline play, Dlineman who pick and choose which games they will show up for, Poor linebackers and poor secondary. I tried to tell you that we won a mere 9 games last season but I was told to shove off. I was told the Team was beyond reproach since afterall THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL. I told you that 9-7 wont get it done most seasons and I was told that the only reason we lost 7 games was because WE WEREN'T HEALTHY!

Now those chickens have come to roost.

But since its obvious JR isn't going to improve on our terrible LB corps (Mike Boley was great 2011 but I told you that we should wait and see if he could double it up) and our secondary can't be fixed in one off season there is a way we can get back to the Superbowl next season.

Put Tom Coughlin on the hot seat. And by hot I mean white hot game-to-game hot seat. When Tom Coughlin's job is in jeopardy is legit the only time the team shows up (save for the 2011 season) So lets use that to our advantage and put the team and media on notice that Coughlin's job will be evaluated week to week and if the Giants throw up a brick against an inferior opponent like say....the bengals Coughlin and his staff will be removed immediately no ifs and or....

I imagine the outfome would be a 13 win season and a third Superbowl ring.

Blaming this collapse on injuries is stupid....The Giants choked, and have players that just aren't that good anymore (Tuck, Webster, Osi, and more). There will have to be a full scale revamping of the roster. If not, the Giants turn into the Oakland Raiders.