PDA

View Full Version : Male Giant Fans, Please Help

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Why are girls so complicated???!??!?!

To keep this within Giants discussion, I'm really depressed with the Giants.... they've destroyed my heart. And now a girl decides to come and trash it even more.

Who is more to blame? The girl, or the Giants?

Giggles2013
12-26-2012, 11:38 AM
The girl...no need to be depressed about the Giants. They at least gave you a Superbowl last year.

Kez Simpson
12-26-2012, 11:40 AM
The girl...no need to be depressed about the Giants. They at least gave you a Superbowl last year.

LoL, perfect timing.

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:43 AM

Hmmm good point. Should I throw her in the bathroom?

Kez Simpson
12-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Hmmm good point. Should I throw her in the bathroom?

Why would you do that?

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Why would you do that?

Usually when I'm confused about the spectacular universe, I go in the shower and I sing Beetles songs... it makes me realize.... I'm a complicated individual and I just need time to take steam off.

Jet-Blue
12-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Certain things you can control (sort of), others you can't. The Giants or any team is just entertianment, win or lose you have no control over what happens, at the end of the day your life is pretty much the same. A girl, that's another story!

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 11:48 AM
There is a $120.00/hr fee for MB psychological services payable to me....In advance...:D

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Certain things you can control (sort of), others you can't. The Giants or any team is just entertianment, win or lose you have no control over what happens, at the end of the day your life is pretty much the same. A girl, that's another story!

Yeah, but the Giants have taken a lot of my time. It's a large investment. Probably even more than a woman...

There is a $120.00/hr fee for MB psychological services payable to me....In advance...:D

1) You stole my name
2) No, that's a rip off.

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah, but the Giants have taken a lot of my time. It's a large investment. Probably even more than a woman...

1) You stole my name
2) No, that's a rip off.

1. Nope, You stole mine, I've been here since '01.
2. Yep, it sure is. :p

Jet-Blue
12-26-2012, 11:52 AM

Maybe that's the problem! You need to spend more time on the other. Take her to games!

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
1. Nope, You stole mine, I've been here since '01.
2. Yep, it sure is. :p

Ummmmmmm, whatever dude. Stop hating. I have enough problems like the Giants suck!

:(

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Maybe that's the problem! You need to spend more time on the other. Take her to games!

Are women that deserving of my very low paying job because I am a student? Not sure... another dilemma. I wish the Giants made their tickets cheaper.

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Ummmmmmm, whatever dude. Stop hating. I have enough problems like the Giants suck!

:(

Hating? Actually it was a fail attempt at lightening your mood. It's no fun being pissed off this time of year. Cheer up, women come and go and you seem young enough to have plenty in your future still.

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Hating? Actually it was a fail attempt at lightening your mood. It's no fun being pissed off this time of year. Cheer up, women come and go and you seem young enough to have plenty in your future still.

My post was a joke ;)

Moke
12-26-2012, 11:59 AM

Plus, you were here since July 2012, not 2001. Your last name doesn't count. MOKE > MOOKIE.

Don't deny it, just go along with it so I feel superior!

Jet-Blue
12-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Are women that deserving of my very low paying job because I am a student? Not sure... another dilemma. I wish the Giants made their tickets cheaper.

A student, that changes everything!!! At your point in your life, study hard, get out of school the worry about the Giants and the Girls in a few years. They'll both be around later!

Moke
12-26-2012, 12:02 PM
A student, that changes everything!!! At your point in your life, study hard, get out of school the worry about the Giants and the Girls in a few years. They'll both be around later!

I am afraid of natural events, such as aging and being ugly

dezzzR
12-26-2012, 12:13 PM
With the Giants, theres always next year.

Guess you can say the same about women. Ex girl to the next girl. Dont let the she devils suck the life from you.

giantsforce
12-26-2012, 12:18 PM

To keep this within Giants discussion, I'm really depressed with the Giants.... they've destroyed my heart. And now a girl decides to come and trash it even more.

Who is more to blame? The girl, or the Giants?Well Moke, I will give you this story about women to see how complicated they are and trying to understand them is an exercise in futility just like Killdrive's play calling of Run, Run, Pass, Kick:

"A guy was walking on a remote island beach and he found a bottle. He picked us and when he opened it, a genie pope up. To thank him for freeing him after so many years in the bottle the genie asked the guy for one wish. The guy though about it and then he said: I have never been off this island because I am afraid of flying and I do not do too good on a ship either so can you please build me a bridge to the mainland so I can drive there. The genie said to him: Are you crazy? do you now how much genie power that requires? Make another wish. So the guy though for a bit and then he said: Well, Please HELP ME UNDERSTAND WOMEN. The genie thought a little bit and then he asked: Would that be a 2 lane or a 4 lane bridge?"
So, if anyone here even remotely pretends to understand women, then they are lying.

Jet-Blue
12-26-2012, 12:44 PM
I am afraid of natural events, such as aging and being ugly

There is the old saying, "Go Ugly Early".

jomo
12-26-2012, 12:54 PM

Who is more to blame? The girl, or the Giants?lol, clearly if you let the Giants or a girl ruin your life, YOU and YOU alone are to blame! Go Blue!

BigBlue wins
12-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Funny you bring this up. I have found that girls let me down as much as I can depend on Coughlin's team collapsing at the end of the year.

Losing games you should win with no heart, makes me give no more heart. Hence, that's why dating sucks lol

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Plus, you were here since July 2012, not 2001. Your last name doesn't count. MOKE > MOOKIE.

Don't deny it, just go along with it so I feel superior!

LOL no way. I would, but you joined in Aug '12 so I still win. :p

Sarcasman
12-26-2012, 01:10 PM

The Giants are but I suggest you take it out on the girl. I mean she knew she was getting the worst of it when she started dating you, right?

Moke
12-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Well Moke, I will give you this story about women to see how complicated they are and trying to understand them is an exercise in futility just like Killdrive's play calling of Run, Run, Pass, Kick:

"A guy was walking on a remote island beach and he found a bottle. He picked us and when he opened it, a genie pope up. To thank him for freeing him after so many years in the bottle the genie asked the guy for one wish. The guy though about it and then he said: I have never been off this island because I am afraid of flying and I do not do too good on a ship either so can you please build me a bridge to the mainland so I can drive there. The genie said to him: Are you crazy? do you now how much genie power that requires? Make another wish. So the guy though for a bit and then he said: Well, Please HELP ME UNDERSTAND WOMEN. The genie thought a little bit and then he asked: Would that be a 2 lane or a 4 lane bridge?"
So, if anyone here even remotely pretends to understand women, then they are lying.

Good story. I actually read that. +1

lol, clearly if you let the Giants or a girl ruin your life, YOU and YOU alone are to blame! Go Blue!

I try not to blame myself because I feel like I'm Tom Brady - perfect and beautiful.

The Giants are but I suggest you take it out on the girl. I mean she knew she was getting the worst of it when she started dating you, right?

Right, it's her fault. I'm going to start telling her to start trying out for Giants OC position.

giantscolombia
12-26-2012, 02:41 PM
BRO!

always remember:

"disregard wenches, acquire currency"

and watch the Giants.

Hooligans
12-26-2012, 02:48 PM

Clearly the answer is the Giants...they are important and mean something.....women are just a convenience to be tolerated.

In the immortal words of Jim Bouton (one-time Yankee pitcher): "If women didn't have p*$$Y's, there would be a bounty on'em".

giantscolombia
12-26-2012, 03:01 PM
In the immortal words of Jim Bouton (one-time Yankee pitcher): "If women didn't have p*$$Y's, there would be a bounty on'em".

Idk dude, some moms are saints.

jomo
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Good story. I actually read that. +1

I try not to blame myself because I feel like I'm Tom Brady - perfect and beautiful.

Right, it's her fault. I'm going to start telling her to start trying out for Giants OC position. Damn, guys like me hate guys like you......:D

stormblue
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
well , i would kook at it like this....

the Giants only suck sometimes.....

Marvelousmik
12-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Usually when I'm confused about the spectacular universe, I go in the shower and I sing Beetles songs... it makes me realize.... I'm a complicated individual and I just need time to take steam off.

I see why you're having girl problems now.

Here, take 2 small cups of this twice a day.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t66aBinUUj0/Sj1ZQQVIRmI/AAAAAAAAB18/SgqKRQpKWNU/s400/swagJuice.jpg

Marvelousmik
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
when I'm confused about the spectacular universe, I go in the shower and I sing Beetles songs

Make that 3 cups.

Moke
12-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Make that 2 Big cups instead.

Do you drink this a lot?

CDN_G-FAN
12-26-2012, 04:19 PM
girls, or the giants, aren't complicated. we just make them complicated.

we over-value fancy things (trick plays in football, how hot girls are) and undervalue the more important things (stable organization, being a good person, being decent being kind).

we create alot of our own problems by having poor perspective in football and in life.

Buto
12-27-2012, 05:27 AM
Get yourself a woman that looks like a girl. It drives old ladies crazy.
As for avoiding the broken heart thing you may want to consider getting a rental.

Like girls, the Giants can also bring you down but there's never a point where you need to get rid of them.