PDA

View Full Version : Daughter got us both tickets to Sunday's game, for Christmas..Bless her heart!

Razur
12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!

drewz
12-26-2012, 12:48 PM
sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set. :p

Razur
12-26-2012, 12:56 PM
sounds like you raised a good one.. I hope the Giants don't disappoint

That was the nicest thing I've ben told in a while..Thanks ! She is a die hard fan..and her Mom gets all the credit for her being a comppaisonate one !

I tend to be the " MR YELL AT EVERYTHING" type! But, again...appreciate your comment!

Razur
12-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Good stuff...Now you just need the team to show up and you'll be all set. :p

Mookie...I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY VOCAL POWER TO GET THESE GUYS UP, JUST ONE LAST TIME!!!! COUNT ON IT!!1

jomo
12-26-2012, 12:58 PM
She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!

Razur
12-26-2012, 01:02 PM
You raised a very thoughtful daughter. I'll be there with my son rooting along with you. Go Blue!!
Enjoy the game jomo...Keeping the tradition going with our kidz !!! Yeah baby!!! GO BLUE !!!

RoanokeFan
12-26-2012, 01:41 PM
She & her husband are flying me down , hotel all expenses paid, and tailgate party. 3 of us are going to try and make the best of our visit and support our favorite NFL team, despite how crappy they have played this year for the most part. Only pray the Giants muster up some dignity to close out their last regular season game , at home, with some dignity and show up. Hope they just want to take out all of their frustration out on Vick & the Eagles and bury this year once & and for all ! Lets Go Giants..last chance to win in regular season so....GO BLUE!

How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England

gumby74
12-26-2012, 02:05 PM
oh wow good stuff. I haven't been to a game in over 30 years ...

Razur
12-26-2012, 02:06 PM
How cool is that. Enjoy the experience. My son and I will be there as well hosting two fans from England

Well Ro, between you your son, your english guests ( we know they can get loud soccer fans and all ) jomo & his son, my daughter & son-in law ..LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE , GET OUR BOYS FIGHTING HARD ,AND END THIS SEASON WITH A WIN !!!! GO GIANTS, GO BLUE !!!!

RoanokeFan
12-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Well Ro, between you your son, your english guests ( we know they can get loud soccer fans and all ) jomo & his son, my daughter & son-in law ..LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE , GET OUR BOYS FIGHTING HARD ,AND END THIS SEASON WITH A WIN !!!! GO GIANTS, GO BLUE !!!!

I rarely sit down, scream until I can't speak at every game. There is a game to be played and I hope the players pull their heds out of their collective asses and play at least play hard and with emotion.

Razur
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
I rarely sit down, scream until I can't speak at every game. There is a game to be played and I hope the players pull their heds out of their collective asses and play at least play hard and with emotion.

They're gonna do this right...for a lotta reasons..Pride, Dignity..IT'S AGAINST THE EAGLES, and..if anybody is thinking they wanna move on to another team..here's your chance to showcase whether or not your even woth looking at !!

Moke
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Why would you even want to go to that game? Throw the tickets out!!!

Just kidding! Enjoy the game. You have a great daughter.

RoanokeFan
12-26-2012, 02:14 PM
They're gonna do this right...for a lotta reasons..Pride, Dignity..IT'S AGAINST THE EAGLES, and..if anybody is thinking they wanna move on to another team..here's your chance to showcase whether or not your even woth looking at !!

Well said.