PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants Chances? Your throughts!

luni
12-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Okay so How likely is it that the Lions beat the bears? The Packers beat the Vikings and the Redskins beat the cowboys?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HW7OaFAn_NU/T2hokgcsv5I/AAAAAAAAAOM/E9CUwZx9eBs/s1600/luni.jpg

Rudyy
12-26-2012, 12:01 PM
I can't see the Redskins losing to the Cowboys.The Vikings probably won't beat the Pack unless AP runs on them all day. And I can't see the Lions beating the Bears unless Jay Cutler is sacked 6 million times.

Moke
12-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Okay so How likely is it that the Lions beat the bears? The Packers beat the Vikings and the Redskins beat the cowboys?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HW7OaFAn_NU/T2hokgcsv5I/AAAAAAAAAOM/E9CUwZx9eBs/s1600/luni.jpg

Don't be upset, but I am going to glamour you with some statistics.

Those 3 games happening in our favor is about 0%

Lions beating Bears is about -10%
Vikings Beating the Packers is about 0%

and Dallas beating the Redskins is about 20%.

So all in all, we have 0%

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 12:10 PM
I could see all 3 losing. Bears are no guarantee in any game, Cowboys Skins is like any other NFC East game it will be close and can easily go either way and Vikings...That's the sticky one in my mind. I think it's very possible Vikings lose (need them to lose, not win) but not sure how motivated GB will be. Is it a meaningless game or are they playing for an extra home game or something?

giants.slo
12-26-2012, 12:15 PM
You never know in NFL, but GB and WAS should win.

Anything can happen in CHI@DET game. CHI is favoured but don't forget that Bears have played only 1 really good game in 2nd half of the season. 7 games, they are 2-5, win @ARI isn't something special. If Stafford doesn't turn the ball over, Lions can win this game.

Biggest problem of them all is that we have to win and I don't know if this team is capable of doing that, especially against the team that has great record against us last few years.

giants.slo
12-26-2012, 12:18 PM
but not sure how motivated GB will be. Is it a meaningless game or are they playing for an extra home game or something?

GB is playing for a bye week, so they will be motivated for sure.

Giantslb66
12-26-2012, 01:22 PM
I can see the Giants losing to the Egirls then getting the 3 teams we need to win, winning. That's just how this team works this year.