PDA

View Full Version : Pending any crazy miracle loses from Chi, Min and Dal

flashnando
12-26-2012, 12:34 PM
What are you looking for in this game? are you looking for the Giants to go out with a nice win? or maybe looking for the Giants to try out some rookies? or just hoping for the best and sneaking into the playoffs?

gmen0820
12-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Playoffs baby

ShakeandBake
12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
I think we have a 9% chance of getting in to the playoffs, so Coughlin will still play first stringers. Personally my thoughts are that the season is over and I would like to see some of the younger guys get a shot at playing, hopefully a lot of these vets will not be here next year.

Kendo15
12-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Play to win EVERY game, the cards fall how they fall elsewhere but how frustrating would it be if Chi, Minn, Dal all lose and so do we?

gmen0820
12-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Play to win EVERY game, the cards fall how they fall elsewhere but how frustrating would it be if Chi, Minn, Dal all lose and so do we?Almost frustrated as the past two weeks!

M00KIE
12-26-2012, 01:01 PM
I just want to see them actually execute a drive on offense and stop someone on 3rd and 99.

GMENAGAIN
12-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Play to win EVERY game, the cards fall how they fall elsewhere but how frustrating would it be if Chi, Minn, Dal all lose and so do we?

Actually, it is looking like the least likely thing that needs to happen for the Giants to make the playoffs is for them to beat Philly (with the way that they are playing now anyway). It is definitely plausible that the Bears, Vikings and Cowboys all lose.

flashnando
12-26-2012, 01:18 PM

At this point it looks like we play to lose every game.

bELIeve_in_Giants
12-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Would have been nice to be in the role of spoiler for the last game, but just want to see the offense put together some nice drives.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Well for one, I'd like to see Osi sitting on the bench. Unless he decides to put his whole "playing for a contract" abilities on display, he has absolutely nothing to play for. I'd like to see someone out there with some sense of pride and hunger rushing the quarterback.

Two, I'd like the team to show pride. Even if they have no chance at all to make the playoffs, play with some form intensity. Play like you want to win a game. Hell, I'd even be happy if they played like they wanted to score a touchdown or get a stop on defense, but damnit, play for something.

Three, a final score in the Giants favor.

Razur
12-26-2012, 01:27 PM
I want to see them stomp The Eagels, run up the scoreboard to 45 points, run for 120, pass for over 300, return pass the 50, sack Vick 10x, force 4 turnovers..in other words...PLAY LIKE GIANTS !!!!

GMENAGAIN
12-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Would have been nice to be in the role of spoiler for the last game, but just want to see the offense put together some nice drives.

Huh? It would be better to be in the role of spoiler than to still have an outside shot at the playoffs? I don't understand some of you people at all.

tcseacliff
12-26-2012, 01:31 PM
play like you want it! live up to your own hype in all the pre game brvado! rmember all ,we are back talk after the bye! well, last chance to prove it to the fans , and yourselves!

Hooligans
12-26-2012, 01:35 PM
I want to see them stomp The Eagels, run up the scoreboard to 45 points, run for 120, pass for over 300, return pass the 50, sack Vick 10x, force 4 turnovers..in other words...PLAY LIKE GIANTS !!!!

Never happen - Michael Vick owns the Giants.

flashnando
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM

I hope they play like GIANTS! at least go out on a good note.

flashnando
12-26-2012, 02:20 PM
I hope they play like GIANTS! at least go out on a good note.

That's what I hate! why give Vick the start Sunday? for what? was he just sitting on the bench getting healthy for this last game so he can show off for another team? I would start Edwards and let Vick sit on the bench! and not so the Giants can win but watch Vick all of a sudden play like the Vick of old and run for like 200 yards and score 5 TD's. Eagles are pathetic for letting him audition for another team when he didn't do nothing for them, oh well not my team or problem.

Manning
12-26-2012, 02:48 PM
The Bears are overrated and I think the lions pose a bad matchup for them. The Bears offense is TERRIBLE. If Stafford doesn't provide pick sixes, bears could easily be upset.