PDA

View Full Version : Snickers fan question

sportsfan554
12-26-2012, 02:30 PM
I was reading an article today on line asking giants fans if they would rather see the giants blitz michael vick more or defend the long plays. I think either way we are screwed. if you constantly blitz he will beat us with his legs, and if we defend the long plays he is just going to set up screen passes or complete short passes all game. No matter what the outcome of the game how we finish this season will define how we are as a team. if they have anything left in them they need to leave it on the field and show us fans that they still care. what are your thoughts on this?

Mercury
12-26-2012, 02:54 PM
If we smack the Eagles in the mouth at the start of this game, they will roll over and be glad when the game is finally done. If we play anything like we have the past two weeks, we will lose.

Sarcasman
12-26-2012, 02:56 PM
I was reading an article today on line asking giants fans if they would rather see the giants blitz michael vick more or defend the long plays. I think either way we are screwed. if you constantly blitz he will beat us with his legs, and if we defend the long plays he is just going to set up screen passes or complete short passes all game. No matter what the outcome of the game how we finish this season will define how we are as a team. if they have anything left in them they need to leave it on the field and show us fans that they still care. what are your thoughts on this?

He's not a QB, make him beat you with this arm.

Rusty192
12-26-2012, 02:59 PM
He's not a QB, make him beat you with this arm.Unfortunately our defense made JoJo Krako over in Baltimore look like freaking Joe Montana.

Sarcasman
12-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately our defense made JoJo Krako over in Baltimore look like freaking Joe Montana.

True. Look I don't expect the defense to play well but the least they can do is try to avoid getting beat with the only weapon he has.