PDA

View Full Version : Chi @ Det - GB @ Min - Dal @ Was----

flashnando
12-26-2012, 03:02 PM
So here are my thoughts but you let me know yours.

Chi @ Det - Detroit can beat Chi at home and play spoiler, you know they want to win just to spoil Chi chances. I don't know why people keep saying this is an automatic lose for Det. Detroit can win ---lets see

GB @ Min - GB is still playing for that first round bye week i believe (correct me if im wrong). GB can beat Min and they have a reason to play, Min is no roll over team but they are beatable.

Dal @ Was - As much as I hate to admit it, Was is a hot team right now and are on a roll. They are a very dangerous team right now and I think they will beat the cowboys. They have everything to play for, they win they are in and at the same time eliminate the Cowboys and Giants (pending the other scenarios)

But! all this is pointless if the Giants don't take care of business like they have failed to do in the past 4 weeks.

Thoughts?

Jorge Boada
12-26-2012, 03:25 PM
I think we all should not care about playoff scenario...

flashnando
12-26-2012, 03:38 PM
The season is almost over and no more football until next year for us possibly. I am just trying to enjoy the last little bit we have of the Giants season. In my eyes there is still hope, but i guess everyone is taking the Tuck route and just giving up lol (joke relax)

GameTime
12-26-2012, 03:56 PM
thoughts??..

I thought the Giants would man up and win the last two games....I thought wrong.
I thought they would show urgency late in the game vs the Steelers. I thougth wrong.
I thought they gave a **** enough to play hard. I thought wrong.

laylow28
12-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Most likely the Bears will win.

Razur
12-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I say we just focus on beating the Eagles handily..the game your in should be where our head is at.

Captain Chaos
12-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Da Bears will win and the G'men will be riding the pines this year!

slipknottin
12-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I would bet all the teams the giants need to lose end up losing, but the giants lose to the eagles too

flashnando
12-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I say we just focus on beating the Eagles handily..the game your in should be where our head is at.

I agree with that but i was talking about what you the fans think of the scenarios.

53canton
12-26-2012, 06:29 PM
We owe Philly BIGTIME!!!

keyofgmen
12-26-2012, 06:34 PM
I would bet all the teams the giants need to lose end up losing, but the giants lose to the eagles too

Classic

egyptian420
12-26-2012, 06:42 PM
I think we all should not care about playoff scenario...+1....seriously

miked1958
12-26-2012, 08:42 PM
The teams that need to lose will all lose. The bad part of all this is Vick will have a field day vs giants in his last start in an Eagle Uniform

ghostoftommymaddox
12-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Philly had an even more improbable scenario for making it on the last day in 2008 and got in -- went all the way to the NFC championship game. But the Lions are hideous -- unless Calvin Johnson catches five TD passes and Cutler wets himself, their only shot is if Minn. jumps out to a huge lead on GB, Bears read the scoreboard and tank. Which doesn't work for the Giants anyway.

In other words, I'm looking forward to Wrestlemania.

BillTheGreek
12-27-2012, 12:11 AM
I never Bet on the Giants to Win, when I do they Lose !...So this Last game, I wll Bet for them to Lose ! So that means they will Win, But then, we have the other teams, with their scenarios, to worry about ! Well Lets see what happens !
I WOULD LOVE TO SAY, " HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE GIANT FANS " !

giantsfan420
12-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Wait doesn't Dallas have to lose bc wash gets a wc if they lose and that's the spot we need. Dallas can only win the division they can't win a wc spot so we need wash to win right?

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-27-2012, 01:32 AM

bingo,,,,give this man a prize.

Smith&Nicks
12-27-2012, 04:19 AM
We owe Philly BIGTIME!!!

For what?

For whispering in gilbride ear "Throw the ball deep." When all we needed to JOHN BROWN! DO IS RUN THE BALL UP THE MIDDLE! for a COB PICKING 40 SOMETHING YARD FIELD GOAL!

Gilbride will rustle his nickers in this game.

miked1958
12-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Wait doesn't Dallas have to lose bc wash gets a wc if they lose and that's the spot we need. Dallas can only win the division they can't win a wc spot so we need wash to win right?well Dallas again comes down to a winner take all game where they get NFCE and a playoff spot with a win and eliminated with a loss in their last game. They are like 2-10 in their final game over past 12 seasons. Also they played two similar games in past few yrs vs us and Philly. Lost 44-6 to Philly and 31-14 to us when all was on the line. That's 75-20 when the stakes were the highest for JJs bunch. Also you have the botched snap play in Seattle back a few yrs ago.

So it doesn't matter to Dallas what bears, Vikings and giants do. They have to beat skins or they go play golf. Skins need to win or become 6th seed and not get a home game