PDA

View Full Version : Tell them why you MAD!!! son!

Smith&Nicks
12-26-2012, 08:53 PM
THINGS THAT JUST RUB MY JOHN BROWN NICKERS!!!

1. Fans calling out Osi during the season! Last I saw he is still the 2nd most productive DE on the roster noobs. The whole defense failed! Stupid fans kissing TUCKS cheeks all season until he started kissing RG3’s cheeks now we’re all RAH RAH!! GRABBLE! GRABBLE! Get rid of tuck too! Osi had limited snaps, he is not a starter TUCK is, JPP is. Do you blame him for wanting a final contract to retire a giant, that’s what most guys that spent a long tenure with a team want, it’s like a prostitute looking for that final john to take her out of the game after years, upon years of slinging that sweet baba ganoush. Everyone needs love!

2. Fans calling for Perry Fewell’s head. OHHHHH!!! How we forget the year of Sheridan! Same defensive roster the Sheridan had perry inherited and turned it from a bottom ranked defense to a top 10 ranked defense If I remember correctly. What’s Spags doing over there in New Orleans? What did he do in St. Louis?

3. My JOHN BROWN screen name! Who would of thought that bum S.Smith would leave for the eagles… THE EGIRLS!!! JBML and pour the whiskey!

4. OPRAH!!!

5. Some giants fans in general. Old heads: “be grateful! You! You! Whipper snappers! I lived through the great drought, where we won nothing; the cowboys had us by the gonads every year, Bah humbug!” New heads: “we should be winning the super bowl every JOHN BROWN year dammit! I want a dynasty or nothing at all wah wah wah!!! Fire everyone except Eli or I quit!”

6. The constant hate on TIKI the (hit em and leave em) BARBER! Man played his butt off for the GMEN, he decides to leave early with a couple of choice words for our failing at the time QB Eli and hard knock “10 mins early or 10k fine.” Head coach and we look for everything to crucify him with. He left his wife and kids I hope he goes to hell… who are you fooling fans? If Tiki was still playing and putting up 1k+ yards a season and helping this team win, the papar***i could find him in a tranny brothel, neck deep in kabashi and you would still root for him on Sundays.

7. The frigging draw play. 1st and 10 draw! 2nd and 20 draw! 3rd and inches draw. Draw up a better JOHN BROWN scheme, Gilbride! I hate this Draw/bomb offense. I try to defend gilbride as much as possible, but this year man… WTJB. Run the ball and we win that eagles game, short passes and we win that redskins game. If it isn’t the draw it’s the bomb for 20+ yards. Even our slants are 10+ yards up field. OOOOO!!!! KG you get on my JOHN BOWN nerves!

8. FANS: “FIRE TC! FIRE PF! FIRE JR!” fire! Your mom’s! EVERY ORGANIZATION goes through a tough year or like the cowboys a tough decade! Firing the staff after a crappy season is not the answer, where is the consistency in that? Would you fire your wife because she forgot to put the BBQ sauce on the chicken once? Or your kids cause they missed a spot on the lawn? YES… I MEAN NO! This team needs an offseason to figure out the mistakes but if we had to absolutely feed someone to the mob I would rather it be KG. He can DRAW his John Brown *** on out-a-here.

9. Jayron Hosley rookie blog, why do I want to read a JOHN BROWN blog about you getting torched all the time or riding the pine because you get torched all the time, I mean come on MAN! you couldn’t beat out Webster who was getting burned more than the patients in a STD clinic. I can’t even watch the 70 show any more cause of Webster, cause every time Kelso says burned I get flash backs of the likes of DEZ JOHN BROWN SLAP YOUR MOMMA BRYANT!

10. ELI…. I will just leave this be I don’t need this to turn into a 40 page thread
11. OPRAH!!! & CHRIS COLLINSWORHT!!! (Listening to him is like listening to female basketball players cheering from the bench... SQUAK! SQUAK! SQUA-SQUAK!!! SQUAK!)

12. Marvin Austin, I am sorry people are calling you a bust man… cause you’re not even worth a bust title you are an absolute non-factor! Busts actually see the field for a couple of games to then label themselves busts. Get me!!! All hype and emotional! Then do nothing? You think my tears are for free? I was rooting when you got picked, then you cut your locks I was like OH! SNAP! This mofo bout to go off on these fools! Didn’t know you were going to go off on a stretcher! You! Also get on my JOHN BROWN nerves.

13. OPRAH!!! & KENNY ALBERT!!! (Am I the only one that thinks he looks like an alien?)

14. The Early offseason after a disappointing one. Getting donkey punched by the falcons and put down by the ravens leaves me feeling like that chick on the bus that got TKO’d by the Cleveland bus driver. So many holes and a crap load of tied up cap money. Whatever changes that need to be made need to be smart and cheap! We need to have a better draft than last year! TC needs to right the JOHN BROWN ship! Put a fire up under your staff’s cheeks and get the players motivated again. This team is capable of another deep playoff run, they just need to refocus.
Im bored we are out of the JOHN BROWN playoffs!

Sarcasman
12-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Too scrolly.

gmen0820
12-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Nice thesis.

Rudyy
12-26-2012, 11:15 PM
1. Osi sucks and I'm glad he's leaving.
2.PF's defensive strategies are eye gouging. Bend don't break is not for our team.
3.Uh ok.
4...Ok again.
5.Kinda agree.
6.Eh..Tiki is Tiki.
7.Agree
8.I don't think the staff needs to be fired, but they shouldn't be let off the hook either. These inconsistencies on offense and defense are only getting worse.
9.He's a rookie, and he's still learning.
10.Ok.
11.I'm guessing Oprah is Al Michaels in this situation. I've gotten to like Al Michaels..Cris..I'm getting used to.
12.Haven't seen him play much, can't call him a bust, can't say he is a bust. He's just..there.
13.Oprah is Daryl Johnston? I don't mind him.
14.Yup.

I can't believe I went through this.

TheEnigma
12-26-2012, 11:17 PM
This thread is really funny when you read it in a Terry Crews voice.

Flip Empty
12-26-2012, 11:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0Vt3t.jpg

YATittle1962
12-26-2012, 11:31 PM
THINGS THAT JUST RUB MY JOHN BROWN NICKERS!!!

1. Fans calling out Osi during the season! Last I saw he is still the 2nd most productive DE on the roster noobs. The whole defense failed! Stupid fans kissing TUCKS cheeks all season until he started kissing RG3’s cheeks now we’re all RAH RAH!! GRABBLE! GRABBLE! Get rid of tuck too! Osi had limited snaps, he is not a starter TUCK is, JPP is. Do you blame him for wanting a final contract to retire a giant, that’s what most guys that spent a long tenure with a team want, it’s like a prostitute looking for that final john to take her out of the game after years, upon years of slinging that sweet baba ganoush. Everyone needs love!

2. Fans calling for Perry Fewell’s head. OHHHHH!!! How we forget the year of Sheridan! Same defensive roster the Sheridan had perry inherited and turned it from a bottom ranked defense to a top 10 ranked defense If I remember correctly. What’s Spags doing over there in New Orleans? What did he do in St. Louis?

3. My JOHN BROWN screen name! Who would of thought that bum S.Smith would leave for the eagles… THE EGIRLS!!! JBML and pour the whiskey!

4. OPRAH!!!

5. Some giants fans in general. Old heads: “be grateful! You! You! Whipper snappers! I lived through the great drought, where we won nothing; the cowboys had us by the gonads every year, Bah humbug!” New heads: “we should be winning the super bowl every JOHN BROWN year dammit! I want a dynasty or nothing at all wah wah wah!!! Fire everyone except Eli or I quit!”

6. The constant hate on TIKI the (hit em and leave em) BARBER! Man played his butt off for the GMEN, he decides to leave early with a couple of choice words for our failing at the time QB Eli and hard knock “10 mins early or 10k fine.” Head coach and we look for everything to crucify him with. He left his wife and kids I hope he goes to hell… who are you fooling fans? If Tiki was still playing and putting up 1k+ yards a season and helping this team win, the papar***i could find him in a tranny brothel, neck deep in kabashi and you would still root for him on Sundays.

7. The frigging draw play. 1st and 10 draw! 2nd and 20 draw! 3rd and inches draw. Draw up a better JOHN BROWN scheme, Gilbride! I hate this Draw/bomb offense. I try to defend gilbride as much as possible, but this year man… WTJB. Run the ball and we win that eagles game, short passes and we win that redskins game. If it isn’t the draw it’s the bomb for 20+ yards. Even our slants are 10+ yards up field. OOOOO!!!! KG you get on my JOHN BOWN nerves!

8. FANS: “FIRE TC! FIRE PF! FIRE JR!” fire! Your mom’s! EVERY ORGANIZATION goes through a tough year or like the cowboys a tough decade! Firing the staff after a crappy season is not the answer, where is the consistency in that? Would you fire your wife because she forgot to put the BBQ sauce on the chicken once? Or your kids cause they missed a spot on the lawn? YES… I MEAN NO! This team needs an offseason to figure out the mistakes but if we had to absolutely feed someone to the mob I would rather it be KG. He can DRAW his John Brown *** on out-a-here.

9. Jayron Hosley rookie blog, why do I want to read a JOHN BROWN blog about you getting torched all the time or riding the pine because you get torched all the time, I mean come on MAN! you couldn’t beat out Webster who was getting burned more than the patients in a STD clinic. I can’t even watch the 70 show any more cause of Webster, cause every time Kelso says burned I get flash backs of the likes of DEZ JOHN BROWN SLAP YOUR MOMMA BRYANT!

10. ELI…. I will just leave this be I don’t need this to turn into a 40 page thread
11. OPRAH!!! & CHRIS COLLINSWORHT!!! (Listening to him is like listening to female basketball players cheering from the bench... SQUAK! SQUAK! SQUA-SQUAK!!! SQUAK!)

12. Marvin Austin, I am sorry people are calling you a bust man… cause you’re not even worth a bust title you are an absolute non-factor! Busts actually see the field for a couple of games to then label themselves busts. Get me!!! All hype and emotional! Then do nothing? You think my tears are for free? I was rooting when you got picked, then you cut your locks I was like OH! SNAP! This mofo bout to go off on these fools! Didn’t know you were going to go off on a stretcher! You! Also get on my JOHN BROWN nerves.

13. OPRAH!!! & KENNY ALBERT!!! (Am I the only one that thinks he looks like an alien?)

14. The Early offseason after a disappointing one. Getting donkey punched by the falcons and put down by the ravens leaves me feeling like that chick on the bus that got TKO’d by the Cleveland bus driver. So many holes and a crap load of tied up cap money. Whatever changes that need to be made need to be smart and cheap! We need to have a better draft than last year! TC needs to right the JOHN BROWN ship! Put a fire up under your staff’s cheeks and get the players motivated again. This team is capable of another deep playoff run, they just need to refocus.
Im bored we are out of the JOHN BROWN playoffs!

my favorite JOHN BROWN post of the year

Smith&Nicks
12-26-2012, 11:34 PM
1. Osi sucks and I'm glad he's leaving.
2.PF's defensive strategies are eye gouging. Bend don't break is not for our team.
3.Uh ok.
4...Ok again.
5.Kinda agree.
6.Eh..Tiki is Tiki.
7.Agree
8.I don't think the staff needs to be fired, but they shouldn't be let off the hook either. These inconsistencies on offense and defense are only getting worse.
9.He's a rookie, and he's still learning.
10.Ok.
11.I'm guessing Oprah is Al Michaels in this situation. I've gotten to like Al Michaels..Cris..I'm getting used to.
12.Haven't seen him play much, can't call him a bust, can't say he is a bust. He's just..there.
13.Oprah is Daryl Johnston? I don't mind him.
14.Yup.

I can't believe I went through this.

Osi is a beast when he's getting more reps
PF had to deal with a JOHN BROWN load of injuries
I made it a while back, sorry.
OPRAH!!! is annoying
cool!
tiki is tiki but he was great when he was tiki the giant!
we all agree here
like i said feed KG to the wolves, to shake things up
I know, still he should be better than what webster was this year! that's a point JOHN BROWN blank!
Eli is Eli
Meh... I just hate OPRAH!!! and collinsworth is the Caucasian version of her.
my point exactly he is not a bust he is a non JOHN BROWN factor!
I SINCERELY DISLIKE THAT TRAMP!
cool

I can't believe you responded!

Rudyy
12-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Osi is a beast when he's getting more reps
PF had to deal with a JOHN BROWN load of injuries
I made it a while back, sorry.
OPRAH!!! is annoying
cool!
tiki is tiki but he was great when he was tiki the giant!
we all agree here
like i said feed KG to the wolves, to shake things up
I know, still he should be better than what webster was this year! that's a point JOHN BROWN blank!
Eli is Eli
Meh... I just hate OPRAH!!! and collinsworth is the Caucasian version of her.
my point exactly he is not a bust he is a non JOHN BROWN factor!
I SINCERELY DISLIKE THAT TRAMP!
cool

I can't believe you responded!Are you in love with Terry Crews?

Smith&Nicks
12-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Are you in love with Terry Crews?
Are you in love with victor Cruz?

Rudyy
12-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Are you in love with victor Cruz?I am :)

appodictic
12-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Cheers man. Really good thread.

Toadofsteel
12-27-2012, 01:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4pNwg_K9Q

TheShouldersOf
12-27-2012, 04:25 AM
I've not been a fan of Coughlin or Gilbride, and would love for both, if not Gilbride to be replaced,

but i heavily agree with you about Tiki, they tried to alter his style and force the "Power Running", i believe what he said albeit the wrong platform was probably accurate

SweetZombieJesus
12-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Do you blame him for wanting a final contract to retire a giant, that’s what most guys that spent a long tenure with a team want, it’s like a prostitute looking for that final john to take her out of the game after years, upon years of slinging that sweet baba ganoush. Everyone needs love!

Problem is he already had a (front-loaded) contract and then with years left on it he wanted MORE money instead of playing out his contract, which he SIGNED. And to get his way he held out of training camp. Oh, poor Osi. And by the way he wasn't asking for more years, he was asking for more money in his current contract.

Poor Perry. He inherited a top-ranked defense from himself and turned it into a bottom ranked defense.

The problem is that this team is consistently inconsistent. DOMINATED GB, SF, NO, and then lose to trash like Cincy and get destroyed, utterly destroyed, back to back against ATL and BAL.

Maybe your memory is short and you need to be reminded that this team has laid down these kinds of stinkers, WITH PLAYOFFS ON THE LINE AND OFTEN WHILE IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN PLAYOFF DESTINY... Go back to the 2005 home playoff loss to the Panthers 23-0, I can name about 10 more of them. The roster has changed over several times since then but we consistently **** the bed in the same manner year after year. So who do you think is to blame?

M00KIE
12-27-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm not reading all that. My A.D.D. won't allow it. But this... "Last I saw he is still the 2nd most productive DE on the roster noobs"

well he damn well better be, we only have 2 starting DE's and he's one of them.