PDA

View Full Version : What Teams Do You NOT want to see Win it all this Year?

NYCDBS
12-27-2012, 02:34 AM
Seeing as though it will probably take some sort of miracle for us to make the playoffs this year which teams do you guys most want to see crash and burn in the playoffs. For me besides our division counterparts I would really hate to see Green Bay go deep into the playoffs. Just them whining about beating themselves after every loss is really irritating. I really don't care much for their fanbase either...

Toadofsteel
12-27-2012, 02:37 AM
Any team that is not the Giants.

More realistically:
Cowboys
Skins
Patriots
Broncos
Niners

So I'm probably going to be rooting for a Seahawks/Bengals super bowl...

NYCDBS
12-27-2012, 02:50 AM
Don't worry the Cowboys aren't getting in...

ProfessorCrue
12-27-2012, 02:52 AM
Don't worry the Cowboys aren't getting in...

lol you desperately are hoping not

NYCDBS
12-27-2012, 03:03 AM
HAHAHA Why would I be desperate? You've got the chancellor of choke as your quarterback... Even if by some miracle the cowboys are in are in a position to win Sunday... Romo will find some way to screw it up. That my friend is a certainty.

ProfessorCrue
12-27-2012, 03:12 AM
HAHAHA Why would I be desperate? You've got the chancellor of choke as your quarterback... Even if by some miracle the cowboys are in are in a position to win Sunday... Romo will find some way to screw it up. That my friend is a certainty.

Romo's been pretty much the "crunch" qb this past month n half. last week, for example, he hit miles on 4th down with 15 secs leftfor the td to go into ot; even tho we lost due to bad defense. but according to your logic, Romo should have "choked" on that play. much like lil eli has choked this month.

and that my friend, is a definite certainy

NYCDBS
12-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Romo's been pretty much the "crunch" qb this past month n half. last week, for example, he hit miles on 4th down with 15 secs left. according to your logic, Romo should have "choked" on that play. much like lil eli has choked this month.

and that my friend, is a definite certainy

Are we really comparing ELI and ROMO this MONTH??? Come on give it a rest... 4th down with 15 ticks give me a break look at Eli's resume when it matters Romo cant carry his Strap my friend... Oh and by CHOKING I don't mean desperate last second plays in the regular season. Oh NO sir by CHOKE and coming up soft I'm talking about those monumental breakdowns that END YOUR SEASON... However I digress, I will rest on my "logic"... I don't need to say any more just tune in Sunday you're going to get a first hand look at your Boys going down in flames...

ProfessorCrue
12-27-2012, 03:49 AM
Are we really comparing ELI and ROMO this MONTH??? Come on give it a rest... 4th down with 15 ticks give me a break look at Eli's resume when it matters Romo cant carry his Strap my friend... Oh and by CHOKING I don't mean desperate last second plays in the regular season. Oh NO sir by CHOKE and coming up soft I'm talking about those monumental breakdowns that END YOUR SEASON... However I digress, I will rest on my "logic"... I don't need to say any more just tune in Sunday you're going to get a first hand look at your Boys going down in flames...

you mean like how lil eli brokedown this yr?

NYCDBS
12-27-2012, 04:31 AM
you mean like how lil eli brokedown this yr?

Dont play dumb... You know exactly what Im talking about...

Ntegrase96
12-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Teams that I don't want to see win it all that I feel like actually have a shot...

New England, San Francisco

Teams that I don't think have a great shot that I don't want to win it all...

Washington, Houston

miked1958
12-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Seattle vs Denver

TheAnalyst
12-27-2012, 11:18 AM
lol you desperately are hoping not

They won't. Romo will find a way to lose. It happens every year. Its pretty funny watching Cowboy fans year after year think they have a shot. Its like Eagles fans year after year thinking they have a shot. Wont happen.

I dont want to see any NFC East team, Patriots or Packers win it. then 49ers.

Id like a Broncos v Seattle SB.

Sarcasman
12-27-2012, 12:56 PM
I usually don't rot against teams but there are some fanbases that are so obnoxious that I really don't want their teams to win because I don't want to deal with the front running a-holes who will inevitably appear.

SF and Seattle.

Also, while I have no axe to grind with Dallas I'm a bit torn on them. I've got some friends who are fans so I'd be happy for them and I like Romo - I think he's better than the rep he gets - and I'd be happy for Ntegrase but the other Dallas fans here are pretty much ******bags and given the absolute absence any apparent redeeming qualities I don't want them to win because they will invariably act like the fans of the two aforementioned teams.

ProfessorCrue
12-27-2012, 03:42 PM
the giants n redskins

TheBookOfEli
12-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Redskins- If they win it, RG3 love fest will grow even stronger and will get ridiculous. Plus they'll tie us in the Superbowl ring count.

Basically i don't want any team in the NFC to win it, though i wouldn't mind if it was Seattle or Minnesota (those poor fans need a break.)

Only team i don't want winning it in the AFC is New England and Baltimore.