PDA

View Full Version : Expendables

Moke
12-27-2012, 10:56 AM
I mean, this movie is so friggen awesome. The first one was decent, but the 2nd one was even better. Chuck Norris played a small part, but the small little comedy strips were hilarious, especially Arnold.

Great action-packed movie with some laughs here and there.

Definitely one of those movies where you can watch it any time and feel good.

Rudyy
12-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Chuck Norris lol

Moke
12-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Obviously not even a good performance, but I love Jason Statham

titwio
12-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Are you crazy Moke?

Moke
12-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Are you crazy Moke?

What do you mean? How does this thread make me crazy?

titwio
12-27-2012, 11:22 AM
I was half joking but... I saw the first one and immediately knew I'd never watch it again. The second movie was in theaters for about a week and a half.

So, I was guessing it was pretty bad if it lasted shorter than the first.

Moke
12-27-2012, 11:24 AM
I was half joking but... I saw the first one and immediately knew I'd never watch it again. The second movie was in theaters for about a week and a half.

I was guessing it was pretty bad if it lasted shorter than the first.

It acutally got better reviews I think.... It's definitely not something I'd pay so much money for, but I have 14.99 plan at blockbuster and decided to rent it.

I enjoyed it. Some kind of movie to take the load off. Lots of explosions and ****, and cheesy one-liners.

titwio
12-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Isn't Van Damme in the second movie? Not sure but I think I heard he was. That's crazy if he is...I thought that dude fell off the earth a long time ago.

Moke
12-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Isn't Van Damme in the second movie? Not sure but I think I heard he was. That's crazy if he is...I thought that dude fell off the earth a long time ago.

I believe he was the bad guy actually. Sick fight between him and Stallone too.