PDA

View Full Version : Lomas Brown = Jerk

GameTime
12-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Just read where Lomas Brown openly admitted to letting a pass rusher by him so Scott Mitchel would get hit and hopefully hurt to get him out of the game. Not only did he admitt it but he has not said sorry or it was the wrong thing to do.
I like Lomas too.....now he is just an ******* so many other. Too bad.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-12-26/sports/chi-detroit-lions-scott-mitchell-lomas-brown-20121226_1_offensive-linemen-browns-sean-jones

njg85m
12-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah that's pretty bad.
Wow.

GameTime
12-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Yeah that's pretty bad.
Wow.

Its a shame. Of course someone shoudnt be judged on one action but he didnt even say now that it was wrong.

Rat_bastich
12-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Actually he did come out and say it was the wrong thing to do. He said that it was when he was younger and at the time he thought it was okay, but now that he has matured he realizes it was wrong. He was on Sportscenter yesterday talking about it and said that he was going to reach out to Mitchell.

He also said that he had talked to other former teammates and that their reactions were mixed.

GameTime
12-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Actually he did come out and say it was the wrong thing to do. He said that it was when he was younger and at the time he thought it was okay, but now that he has matured he realizes it was wrong. He was on Sportscenter yesterday talking about it and said that he was going to reach out to Mitchell.

He also said that he had talked to other former teammates and that their reactions were mixed.
thanks for that bit of info. The article I read it made no mention of that. At least he aknowledges that it was wrong. Any player who would have any other feeling that 'thats bull****' should be ashamed.

GentleGiant
12-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Honestly I lost respect for him. Which is sad cause he seemed like the last sane person on ESPN.