PDA

View Full Version : Imagine

sportsfan554
12-27-2012, 05:04 PM
I want to just mention one more thing and then I am done with all this playoff stuff untill after sunday's outcomes. Lets just imagine for one second what would happen if the giants win their game on sunday and then everything falls into place and they "back in" to that final playoff spot and go on to win the superbowl. Could you imagine what the headlines read the next day?

bhz12
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM
People on here would still be calling for everyone's head lol

GameTime
12-27-2012, 05:18 PM
I would eat a bucket of crow for that.....

BigBlue1971
wouldnt be a problem! it would just make them the 1st 9-7 wild card team to win a super bowl.

timmytimm3
As much as I'd love to see that happen, this year is not like last year. This time last year, we were getting players back healthy. This year we have players banged up and tired on both sides of the ball.

miked1958
12-27-2012, 05:30 PM
wouldnt be a problem! it would just make them the 1st 9-7 wild card team to win a super bowl.haha. Last year they were first 9-7 team to win title as a div winner. This would be even better.

Hooligans
12-27-2012, 05:31 PM
I want to just mention one more thing and then I am done with all this playoff stuff untill after sunday's outcomes. Lets just imagine for one second what would happen if the giants win their game on sunday and then everything falls into place and they "back in" to that final playoff spot and go on to win the superbowl. Could you imagine what the headlines read the next day?

Yeah "Pigs sighted flying over the Meadowlands"

fourth&forever
12-27-2012, 07:47 PM
zero momentum this time around. zero.

egyptian420
12-27-2012, 08:12 PM
The football gods simply won't let it happen, a team playing like this doesn't deserve the playoffs. Even if somehow all of the other games go our way, we will surely lose our game. They want to win, we don't, it's that simple.

miked1958
12-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Never know. Stranger things have happened

ELI_Iz_God
12-27-2012, 10:34 PM

The Definition of being overly optimistic

To be optimistic means to always think that the best will happen. Overly optimistic means that you think the best will always happen even when it is impossible for the best to happen.

and/or

If no good can come of something and you can see the end game in advance, an overly optimistic person will play it out anyway hoping that good will just happen by chance.

My personal definition of being overly optimistic is "Hope" Hope is the denial of reality...nuff said.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-27-2012, 11:51 PM
The Definition of being overly optimistic

To be optimistic means to always think that the best will happen. Overly optimistic means that you think the best will always happen even when it is impossible for the best to happen.

and/or

If no good can come of something and you can see the end game in advance, an overly optimistic person will play it out anyway hoping that good will just happen by chance.

My personal definition of being overly optimistic is "Hope" Hope is the denial of reality...nuff said.Without "HOPE" we should all just curl up into a ball and die. You can go on living without hope, do it. I choose the latter. NUFF SAID!!!

TheBookOfEli
12-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I would not be shocked at all if that happen. We'll probably go down as the worst dynasty ever lol.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I would not be shocked at all if that happen. We'll probably go down as the worst dynasty ever lol.Worst.... Nah, Sporatic.... For sure.

Jtuck
12-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I would eat a bucket of crow for that.....

I would eat a truck load of crow! But alas it just ain't happening this year!

BlueReign
12-28-2012, 12:57 AM
I do think the Giants will get into the playoffs. Quiet confidence for me. If that happens, then who knows. We already know we can beat some of the best, but we also know we can lose to some of the worst. At least we've got at least one more Sunday of football left...Here's to a few more!