PDA

View Full Version : Grading Beginning of the Year Predictions

B&RWarrior
12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
These are the predictions that I posted on September 10, 2012:

Predictions:
1. Hosely will become our best cornerback in the long run, though probably not this season.
2. David Wilson will flash his home run ability this year but will struggle behind an sub-par line.
3. Barden will finally show us the red zone threat he was made to be and be a solid possessioin receiver.
4. Prince will add value but be outshined by Hosely.
5. We will once again be relegated to a pass first offense due to run blocking woes.
6. Nicks and Cruz will conduct business as usual- pissing on DBs!
7. Tuck will regain his form.
8. Herzlich will be the starting MLB and become a pillar in the middle of our D for years to come.

Worries:

1. The O-line will struggle with pass protection as well as run blocking.
2. DT's will play soft up the middle.
3. TE production????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilson did show potential, but never got the playing time I thought he would. Never saw the Nicks injury coming though I should have given his injury history. The rest is proof that Ms. Cleo has no competition coming from me. I was pretty good with my worries though. TE was a good surprise IMO.

GMENAGAIN
12-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Not too bad.

Swung and missed on predictions 3,4 and 6-8. Better than most I'm guessing.

jomo
12-27-2012, 08:35 PM
There are many on this site who will criticize because afterall, they have 20-20 rear vision. On the other hand, you took your best shot and are not afraid to bare those picks here. Overall I'd give you a B+ knowing how hard it is to make projections in the NFL especially with rookies. The biggest funbles obviously were on Tuck and Herzlich.

egyptian420
12-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Sigh....just thinking of the expectations I had for this season makes me depressed

Flip Empty
12-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I had hoped this would be the year the Giants made the leap into the "consistently good" bracket. I was wrong.

Nothing changes, history just keeps on repeating.