PDA

View Full Version : Giants will lose - UNLESS?

bashful
12-27-2012, 11:30 PM
KG has to come out with something different and not keep going three and out and putting the defense back on the field. The problem is he has made no adjustments or changes all season long. He needs to stick the draw where the sun don't shine, forget the deep deep throw, and let Eli run the offense.
I have no faith in his play calling or ability to come up with a game plan.

YATittle1962
12-27-2012, 11:45 PM
are you serious with this thread?

you felt the uncontrollable need to start a thread that consists of the exact .....almost verbatim ....content that is in about 20 threads already on the board and talked about ad nauseam on an hourly basis?

just regurgitating the same exact statements over and over and over and over and over ....

what is the point of this ?

seriously

Flip Empty
12-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Happens all the time. It seems few people read anything before posting.

Cloud57
12-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Some people just want to state their opinions, aint nobody got time to read through pages and pages of threads/posts to see what has or hasn't been said.

YATittle1962
12-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Some people just want to state their opinions, aint nobody got time to read through pages and pages of threads/posts to see what has or hasn't been said.

you actually think this cat feels this has not been said?

this is the most regurgitated opinion on this board

it is in every thread......and every other post in every thread ....pretty much verbatim

nycisgreat
12-28-2012, 12:48 AM

+1. If the topic isn't the first couple of pages, chances are I didn't read it.

YATittle1962
12-28-2012, 12:52 AM
+1. If the topic isn't the first couple of pages, chances are I didn't read it.

what he said is in every thread just about every other post

it is the one most absolutely tired discussion on this forum

does no one else get tired of reading the exact same post over and over?

KG is predictable
KG stop the shotgun draw
KG doesn't make adjustments
KGs play calling sucks

same **** over and over and over and over.....in every ****ing thread.....then someone starts a whole new thread re hashing the same tired ****?

oh my god!!!!!

yes...this is aplace for everyone to vent frustrations and are free to post what they like

but my goodness learn to discriminate

nycisgreat
12-28-2012, 01:19 AM
yes...this is aplace for everyone to vent frustrations and are free to post what they like

I hear you. Just as you said the guy is probably upset and needs to vent. I don't see anything wrong with that.

P_Simms_#11
12-28-2012, 02:05 AM
what he said is in every thread just about every other post

it is the one most absolutely tired discussion on this forum

does no one else get tired of reading the exact same post over and over?

KG is predictable
KG stop the shotgun draw
KG doesn't make adjustments
KGs play calling sucks

same **** over and over and over and over.....in every ****ing thread.....then someone starts a whole new thread re hashing the same tired ****?

oh my god!!!!!

LOL!

I was thinking about starting a thread asking if Eli is elite or not. Has that been covered on here?

BuffyBlueII
12-28-2012, 02:45 AM

you felt the uncontrollable need to start a thread that consists of the exact .....almost verbatim ....content that is in about 20 threads already on the board and talked about ad nauseam on an hourly basis?

just regurgitating the same exact statements over and over and over and over and over ....

seriously

I think it stems from frustration. Particularly, frustration over the repeatedly horrible game planning and play calling on offense that has been going on for years.

Rat_bastich
12-28-2012, 02:49 AM
LOL!

I was thinking about starting a thread asking if Eli is elite or not. Has that been covered on here?

I don't think in the last 24 hours it has. Time for a fresh one.

laylow28
12-28-2012, 02:53 AM

seriously I'm guessing he feels his input is a must read, and had he posted in another thread many might miss it.

M00KIE
12-28-2012, 07:56 AM
did someone say.....regurgitate? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZFIRhJrHJE