PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Moke
12-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Hi guys, almost Sunday.

This is going to be a tough weekend... going to be a tough New Years.

I really hope the Giants at least come out and play?

ryan12
12-28-2012, 10:51 AM
we will get blown out team has given up.. im usually the most if not one of the most positive posters on these boards but the way this team played the past two weeks when we controlled our own destinty in nfc east and wild card and we **** the bed i have no faith in this tema this year season is over

GameTime
12-28-2012, 10:59 AM
yeah....the season has sucked for much of it. But like I have said in other threads is I dont rest on the fact they we have won 2 SBs in 5 years until the offseason. Thats when yuo can say...oh well we are better off the most other fans. I save all the anger for during the season...

Happy New Year to all........health and happiness

timmytimm3
12-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Way too banged up and old at key positions. This is the Vick and Reid's Superbowl.

I'm looking forward to the UFC heavyweight championship fight more than Sunday.

Moke
12-28-2012, 11:01 AM
yeah....the season has sucked for much of it. But like I have said in other threads is I dont rest on the fact they we have won 2 SBs in 5 years until the offseason. Thats when yuo can say...oh well we are better off the most other fans. I save all the anger for during the season...

I'm hoping we can make it to the playoffs next year when the SB is being played at Metlife.

ryan12
12-28-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm hoping we can make it to the playoffs next year when the SB is being played at Metlife.

that would be freaking awesome

Rudyy
12-28-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm hoping we can make it to the playoffs next year when the SB is being played at Metlife.Them knowing that, they still would probably blow it >.<

GameTime
12-28-2012, 11:18 AM
+1

Moke
12-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Them knowing that, they still would probably blow it >.<

Maybe lose to the Jets in the SB

Rudyy
12-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Maybe lose to the Jets in the SBJets in the Super Bowl?http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01376/girls-getty_1376498i.jpg

Moke
12-28-2012, 11:26 AM
uh yea....they're going to have an amazing team next year. Holmes and Revis will be back and McElroy will be their QB.

JJC7301
12-28-2012, 12:27 PM

I'm surprisingly not even angry. Just disappointed.

This team will get its a** kicked this weekend. A head or two will role on the coaching staff, and there will be a respectable turnover in the roster, which needs to happen.

tcseacliff
12-28-2012, 02:00 PM
uh yea....they're going to have an amazing team next year. Holmes and Revis will be back and McElroy will be their QB.

I though they were leaning towards Vick as QB?

GameTime
12-28-2012, 02:04 PM

same old Jets......