PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's predictions

Roosevelt
12-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Giants vs Philly - we show up, but fall in the end.
Dallas vs Washington - Dallas edges Washington for the NFC East crown.
Minnesota vs Green Bay - Green Bay coasts to the playoffs
Chicago vs Detroit - Detroit sucks

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had won since Dallas and the Bears win.

Jahh
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I see what you're doing... The old reverse psychology trick. Pretend thats it over which causes the unthinkable to be possible. Nice move.

GameTime
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM
I see what you're doing... The old reverse psychology trick. Pretend thats it over which causes the unthinkable to be possible. Nice move.
No...he really feels that way.......:)
I do as well except I think we beat the Eagles. But the Lions will lose to the Bears....

TheAnalyst
12-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I bet the Giants are thinking about that too. Which means they get smoked. Off season plans started with Cincy.

Roosevelt
12-28-2012, 01:17 PM

lol.

egyptian420
12-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Well now knownig that Prince and Hosley won't play, so that leaves C-web and God knows who....I'll say we're losing 45-10

bigblue58
12-28-2012, 01:20 PM

In the end it wouldn't have mattered if we had won since Dallas and the Bears win.

My prediction is: NO PLAYOFFS FOR THE NEW YORK GIANTS !!
Not exactly going out on a limb stuff here.

bigjeep
12-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Eagles 35 Giants 0

Hooligans
12-28-2012, 02:13 PM

No, it's over.

EliMVP-NYG
12-28-2012, 02:15 PM

I agree with GreenBay and Chicago, but Dallas will lose and we will get manhandled not showing up again.

bklyn1028
12-28-2012, 05:31 PM
My take:

Green Bay definitely beats Vikings, unless they give it up and rest starters.

Detroit has a shot at Chicago only because Chicago is as bad as we are not showing up at the right time.

Washington has a shot at beating Dallas...I don't think Dallas' D confines RG3....Romo has a history of choking when it's on the line.

There...now all WE have to do is SHOW UP!!!!

G-MENBK
12-28-2012, 05:46 PM
My take:

Green Bay definitely beats Vikings, unless they give it up and rest starters.

Detroit has a shot at Chicago only because Chicago is as bad as we are not showing up at the right time.

Washington has a shot at beating Dallas...I don't think Dallas' D confines RG3....Romo has a history of choking when it's on the line.

There...now all WE have to do is SHOW UP!!!!

Green Bay is currently 2nd and I don't think they rest their starters and risk being 3rd. I agree with what you said about the Redskins and Cowboys.

Aren't the Bears having players come down with injuries? I know Cutler is playing hurt.