PDA

View Full Version : Any other True L/T GIANT Fans "Hope They Lose Tomorrow"....

foxie
12-29-2012, 11:17 AM
No, I can't bring myself to say root for the HATED eagles to win, but being realistic, I've seen enough this year to realize we got Deep problems to address, & a final loss puts a fork in it!. The GM & coaches will be more prone to make the needed painful personnel changes, tenure, loyalty, Walking Wounded, SB starter. "Houston, we've got a problem" & the fix is not a tweak. Most importantly, with a loss, we probably move up 5-6 positions in the April draft. BADLY needed Quality Position picks, maybe breaking into top 12. WE need help NOW!... "The needs are many, the players are few"....verse GIANTS 1:01

RoanokeFan
12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
No

Ruttiger711
12-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Not even a little. Win and win well.

ny06
12-29-2012, 11:23 AM
You know it's getting bad when fans are hoping for a loss.
I would like to end the season on a positive note (win)

Jet-Blue
12-29-2012, 11:24 AM
No, a win is good for the team. A loss is not going to do much in the draft position at least not 5-6 spots maybe 2 or 3 at the most. Right now it looks like they are sitting around 18. No way are they getting to 12 or 13.

clawwolf
12-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Never in a million years would I ever root for big blue to lose. What is this BS?

RoanokeFan
12-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Not even a little. Win and win well.

+1

drewz
12-29-2012, 11:31 AM
I never want to see them lose, against the crummy Eagles.. however, I really don't care about the outcome as it's hard to get excited about this team.

45Jones
12-29-2012, 11:38 AM
No. I had some of the life beat out of me the last couple weeks and I hate depending on other teams. It's all just part of the experience when you're in it for the long haul.

When the Giants aren't part of the conversation I turn into a regular football fan and the game of interest this week is Dallas and Washington. The only problem for me is that they both can't lose. :p

Kez Simpson
12-29-2012, 11:57 AM
Why would you want them to lose? That's like going to a concert to boo.

GameTime
12-29-2012, 12:00 PM
No, I can't bring myself to say root for the HATED eagles to win, but being realistic, I've seen enough this year to realize we got Deep problems to address, & a final loss puts a fork in it!. The GM & coaches will be more prone to make the needed painful personnel changes, tenure, loyalty, Walking Wounded, SB starter. "Houston, we've got a problem" & the fix is not a tweak. Most importantly, with a loss, we probably move up 5-6 positions in the April draft. BADLY needed Quality Position picks, maybe breaking into top 12. WE need help NOW!... "The needs are many, the players are few"....verse GIANTS 1:01
absolutley ****ing NOT.......

Pksoze
12-29-2012, 12:01 PM
No.

penguinfarmer
12-29-2012, 12:03 PM
In a very weak draft class, what is the best possible draft position? Not that it matters because this team is STILL in the playoff hunt whether you feel they deserve it or not. Destroy the Eagles.

GameTime
12-29-2012, 12:12 PM

read the thread below....its by a "true" Giants fan as well....
http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?26251-How-great-funny-would-it-be-to-win-the-SB-from-this-point

keyofgmen
12-29-2012, 12:40 PM
See my perspective thread...enough said.

ShakeandBake
12-29-2012, 01:05 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy9_5pW5HSGKRsYeyvSgu9c4FtWdg2k rxsxwmmxNr7ivsYZ5MJ

BlueJayC
12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Really?!?!?!
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/1b2157e533492e78297c16e6cbe1dfceb91d191.gif

Then you're not a "true" Giants fan.

TroyArcher
12-29-2012, 02:25 PM
No true Giant fan can ever root for the Giants to lose to the Eagles.

stormblue
12-29-2012, 02:43 PM
a giant's fan rooting for the Eagles ? how the flying flick is that even legal ? .....

c'mon man

GMENAGAIN
12-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Sigh . . . .

GIANTSED101
12-29-2012, 03:01 PM
No matter how bad or ugly things are right now I would never hope for a loss. That's just insane!! What are you smokiing?? Can I get some?

BigBlue1971
12-29-2012, 03:01 PM
never root for anyone against the Giants ESPECIALLY THOSE MORONS DOWN I-95!

besides we still have a chance albeit a small one to get into the dance!

GIANTSED101
12-29-2012, 03:03 PM
never root for anyone against the Giants ESPECIALLY THOSE MORONS DOWN I-95!

besides we still have a chance albeit a small one to get into the dance!

+1

Die-Hard
12-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Hell no. Not ever, especially against the Eagles. Thats blasphemy

The Giants, no matter what happens tomorrow, can not pick any lower than 14, and thats with a ton of lucky coin flips involved. They'll be picking somewhere between 15-20, barring a miracle run to the promised land.

jomo
12-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Nope, not me, not ever!

jomo
12-29-2012, 03:53 PM
No, I can't bring myself to say root for the HATED eagles to win, but being realistic, I've seen enough this year to realize we got Deep problems to address, & a final loss puts a fork in it!. The GM & coaches will be more prone to make the needed painful personnel changes, tenure, loyalty, Walking Wounded, SB starter. "Houston, we've got a problem" & the fix is not a tweak. Most importantly, with a loss, we probably move up 5-6 positions in the April draft. BADLY needed Quality Position picks, maybe breaking into top 12. WE need help NOW!... "The needs are many, the players are few"....verse GIANTS 1:01Fredo, you're my brother and I love you very much but don't ever take sides against the family again. :cool:

Joe Morrison
12-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Fredo, you're my brother and I love you very much but don't ever take sides against the family again. :cool:
Root for the Eagles? What's next, cats and dogs living together?

Die-Hard
12-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Root for the Eagles? What's next, cats and dogs living together?

It'll be anarchy!

brad
12-29-2012, 04:01 PM

No, I will never root for them to loose, I may not be as enthusiastic rooting for them... but I won't root for a loss

rtr1105
12-29-2012, 04:07 PM
No. I'm rooting for them no matter what. I wouldn't care if we had a shot at the #1 pick, play your heart out and try to win. We still have a shot at the playoffs. All of the scenarios could definitely happen, the only one we have to worry about is Detroit beating Chicago. But I don't want to sell out on my team nor do I want them to sellout on themselves. The front office will make personnel changes if it sees it necessary, not just based the outcome of tomorrow's game. And we can't worry about draft picks. We'll pick from whoever's available when it comes our turn.

Fan For 45 yrs
12-29-2012, 05:22 PM
A "True " Fan would NEVER root for their team to lose EVER !!!!!

Antwuan
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
No true Giant fan can ever root for the Giants to lose to the Eagles.

+1

Antwuan
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM
A "True " Fan would NEVER root for their team to lose EVER !!!!!

+1

sharick88
12-29-2012, 07:55 PM

Hoping for your team to lose in any circumstance doesn't make you a true fan. It makes you pretty damned stupid.

NYGabriel
12-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Clown thread bro!

M00KIE
12-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Absolutely not. It's idiotic.

How would you feel if they lost and then Dallas/Bears/Vikings lost? Would you be happy for the sake of "I want change"? Silly.

Hall of Fame
12-29-2012, 08:02 PM
You can say that, but as a Giant fan I guarantee you will still be screaming at your TV when/if the Giants score a TD! Its just second nature no matter how bad things may seem.

Sarcasman
12-29-2012, 10:12 PM

No. The idea that the team needs an overhaul is ridiculous.

There are three levels of teams in the NFL: top tier, crappy and everybody else....that's what a parity system creates.

The Giants are a top tier team.

You do your best to win tomorrow. If things break right you get into the playoffs and anything can happen. If not, you re-tool in the offseason. But those hoping for a loss because they believe the entire team, coaching staff and front office needs to be overhauled are just revealing how little they know.

Jet-Blue
12-31-2012, 08:39 AM
If the Giants lost as sugguested it would of only put them up one spot in the draft from their current 19 to 18.

Kruunch
12-31-2012, 08:50 AM

Don't take this the wrong way but go root for the Cowboys or something.

RoanokeFan
12-31-2012, 08:52 AM

Sorry for the disapointing win

fourth&forever
12-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Sorry for the disapointing win
LOL !

now if Rhomo pulled it out last night, that would have been a dissappointing win.