PDA

View Full Version : Rey Maualuga

PhillipiSparks
12-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Remember that Bengals' MLB who put that dirty hit on Hixon?

I think we should bring him in and let Blackburn walk.

It's likely that he'll look beyond Cincinnati for a better contract.

Don't need anything spectacular, just better than what we have.

gmen0820
12-29-2012, 03:54 PM
No tenemos dinero amigo

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-29-2012, 03:56 PM
No tenemos dinero amigo

that will change in the off season,,people are gonna be cut,,this guy is a bad idea anyway.

PhillipiSparks
12-29-2012, 03:57 PM
No tenemos dinero amigo

Huh?

PhillipiSparks
12-29-2012, 03:58 PM
that will change in the off season,,people are gonna be cut,,this guy is a bad idea anyway.

He's young and better than Blackburn. Why would he be a bad idea?

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-29-2012, 04:04 PM
He's young and better than Blackburn. Why would he be a bad idea?
not the answer we are looking for,,,we need to draft somebody and develop them our way,,,the money this guy will want will not warrant his mediocre play on the field. he's marginal at best and cant cover.

PhillipiSparks
12-29-2012, 04:07 PM
not the answer we are looking for,,,we need to draft somebody and develop them our way,,,the money this guy will want will not warrant his mediocre play on the field. he's marginal at best and cant cover.

In that case, I pick Alec Ogletree!

rtr1105
12-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Maualuga racks up tackles, but based on what I've seen he can't cover, which is what I'd like in a linebacker because none of ours except Williams could cover a tight end. I'm still wishing we signed Burfict as a UDFA. He's got speed and he seems to be able to beat a back to the sideline, which is the opposite of what our guys do.

PhillipiSparks
12-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Maualuga racks up tackles, but based on what I've seen he can't cover, which is what I'd like in a linebacker because none of ours except Williams could cover a tight end. I'm still wishing we signed Burfict as a UDFA. He's got speed and he seems to be able to beat a back to the sideline, which is the opposite of what our guys do.

Burfict sounds good. I'd like to see someone in the middle who can successfully spy on qbs like RG3.

Buddy333
12-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Isn't he considered not that good?

stormblue
12-29-2012, 04:24 PM
No tenemos dinero amigo

.....and we don't have enough money either.

Rudyy
12-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Huh?We do not have the money friend.

egyptian420
12-29-2012, 04:35 PM
So many beast LBs out there right now it makes me feel pretty awful how many of them we passed on in the past handful of years.

gmen0820
12-29-2012, 04:37 PM
that will change in the off season,,people are gonna be cut,,this guy is a bad idea anyway.I hope this is true. There's a lot of things in the NFL I have a decent understanding of, but contracts is NOT one of them.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-29-2012, 04:37 PM
So many beast LBs out there right now it makes me feel pretty awful how many of them we passed on in the past handful of years.

dont know if i consider rey a beast,,now patrick willis,,theres a beast.

egyptian420
12-29-2012, 04:58 PM
dont know if i consider rey a beast,,now patrick willis,,theres a beast.No not him, I'm talking more about Von Miller, Aldon Smith, Daryl Washington, James Laurinaitis, Lavonte David, Derrick Johnson, Luke Kuechly, Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman, Bobby Wagner, Justin Houston....

TheEnigma
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM
This guy is even worse than Blackburn lol. I know a guy who is a die-hard Bengals fan and all he hopes for is a 1st or 2nd round ILB to replace this bum. Apparently, the guy really struggles in pass coverage and isn't a 3 down player.

WiIdcat
12-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Remember that Bengals' MLB who put that dirty hit on Hixon?

I think we should bring him in and let Blackburn walk.

It's likely that he'll look beyond Cincinnati for a better contract.

Don't need anything spectacular, just better than what we have.

As unbelievable as this may sound, PFF has Rey Maualuga as the WORST ILB in the entire league! No thank you!

FlyingTruck
12-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Burfict sounds good. I'd like to see someone in the middle who can successfully spy on qbs like RG3.THIS. We need to start drafting to beat and win our division. The Eagles built a speedy team that could beat us. The Redskins drafted RG3 and he's did great against the division. The Cowboys beefed up their secondary and were able to cover our wide receivers. We NEED to draft players that can help us go 5-1 or 4-2 in our division. We need linebackers that can spy on RG3, can cover tight ends like Witten, and run down backs like McCoy.

P.S. And how about we draft linebackers and defensive players in general who can actually tackle?

WiIdcat
12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
THIS. We need to start drafting to beat and win our division. The Eagles built a speedy team that could beat us. The Redskins drafted RG3 and he's did great against the division. The Cowboys beefed up their secondary and were able to cover our wide receivers. We NEED to draft players that can help us go 5-1 or 4-2 in our division. We need linebackers that can spy on RG3, can cover tight ends like Witten, and run down backs like McCoy.

P.S. And how about we draft linebackers and defensive players in general who can actually tackle?

Exactly. Adapt to your divisions strengths. I think this draft should be almost exclusively defense while focusing free agency on the oline.

penguinfarmer
12-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Really? Mualaga has been pretty bad. I'd rather gamble with Keith Rivers getting healthy and moving to the middle.

JesseJames
12-29-2012, 06:25 PM
THIS. We need to start drafting to beat and win our division. The Eagles built a speedy team that could beat us. The Redskins drafted RG3 and he's did great against the division. The Cowboys beefed up their secondary and were able to cover our wide receivers. We NEED to draft players that can help us go 5-1 or 4-2 in our division. We need linebackers that can spy on RG3, can cover tight ends like Witten, and run down backs like McCoy.

this is perfect, I wish I said it first, good stuff here..