PDA

View Full Version : Victor cruz is a classy guy

sportsfan554
12-29-2012, 06:17 PM
I was watching a clip on NFL network today and they were interviewing victor cruz. They were asking him about all the problems the giants were having during the second half of the season. He did not do any finger pointing. everything started with we have to do this or we have to do that. They asked him about the chances of them making the playoffs, and he stated that they just need to go out there and win the last home game for the fans. If all the scenerios work out and they make it, then maybe they can use that momentum and deep into the playoffs. I have always liked victor cruz. this is just another example of how he carries himself as a professional athlete. I will have my fingers crossed tomorrow, and hope we can get that last playoff spot. but if not, I will forever be a giants fan untill the day I die. Lets Go Blue!!!

Harooni
12-29-2012, 06:20 PM
agreed,however when they say "we" have to be more accurate" "we" have to find the open guy" "we" have to stop throwing ints" we know who they are referring to. ;)

gmen46
12-29-2012, 06:31 PM
agreed,however when they say "we" have to be more accurate" "we" have to find the open guy" "we" have to stop throwing ints" we know who they are referring to. ;)

Never miss an opportunity to knock the QB, do you? Hell, I bet your butt buddy Tiki doesn't take as many shots at him--any more--than you.

While you'r at it, who is he referring to when he says "we" need to do a better job of getting to the QB, "we" need to stop the long pass plays and the long run plays, "we" need to defensively stop 3rd down conversions?

Harooni
12-29-2012, 06:45 PM
Never miss an opportunity to knock the QB, do you? Hell, I bet your butt buddy Tiki doesn't take as many shots at him--any more--than you.

While you'r at it, who is he referring to when he says "we" need to do a better job of getting to the QB, "we" need to stop the long pass plays and the long run plays, "we" need to defensively stop 3rd down conversions? same goes for when they say that. when they say we need to get to the qb they mean front 4. its just they say "we" to be diplomatic

giantsfan420
12-29-2012, 06:56 PM
i agree OP. I like the mentality Cruz displays, most the time.

Rudyy
12-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Cruz > me

radar-ray
12-29-2012, 07:04 PM

While you'r at it, who is he referring to when he says "we" need to do a better job of getting to the QB, "we" need to stop the long pass plays and the long run plays, "we" need to defensively stop 3rd down conversions?Somethings never change.

gmen46
12-29-2012, 11:17 PM
same goes for when they say that. when they say we need to get to the qb they mean front 4. its just they say "we" to be diplomatic

And that's wrong to be, as a team mate?

Harooni
12-29-2012, 11:26 PM
And that's wrong to be, as a team mate? no its great, they try to be pc and not create a bs story. but if im a cb and i say "we" need to protect the QB better, we all know im not talking about myself here.

RoanokeFan
12-29-2012, 11:46 PM

Of course, Fewell