PDA

View Full Version : Down here in Joisey...checked into hotel.and WTF?

Razur
12-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Get my room key and head for the elevator..and before I can get acroos the lobby..I have to give way to Andy Reid, Michael Vick and the entire Eagles team & staff staying on the 16th floor !!!! I'm
hitting the Club room on the 21 st floor now. My son-in-law and me are gonna have few..and maybe make a little "too much noise"...maybe we can keep some Eagles from getting a good nights sleep ! LET'S GO G'MEN....LAST CHANCE !

M00KIE
12-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Get my room key and head for the elevator..and before I can get acroos the lobby..I have to give way to Andy Reid, Michael Vick and the entire Eagles team & staff staying on the 16th floor !!!! I'm
hitting the Club room on the 21 st floor now. My son-in-law and me are gonna have few..and maybe make a little "too much noise"...maybe we can keep some Eagles from getting a good nights sleep ! LET'S GO G'MEN....LAST CHANCE !

Run through the 17th floor as loud as you can all night long. You can be the hero.:)

*cough3amfirealarmcough*

Rudyy
12-29-2012, 08:10 PM
LOL have fun and don't get in trouble..if you're actually gonna do that.

Harooni
12-29-2012, 08:12 PM
pull the fire alarms at 3am.

BigBlue1971
12-29-2012, 08:18 PM
try to get some mind altering salt and/or pepper in their eggs and bacon tomorrow morning!

FlyingTruck
12-29-2012, 08:18 PM
pull the fire alarms at 3am.LMFAO.

egyptian420
12-29-2012, 08:27 PM
pull the fire alarms at 3am.LOL

primetime
12-29-2012, 08:29 PM
try to get some mind altering salt and/or pepper in their eggs and bacon tomorrow morning!
In other words put LSD in their eggs and bacon.

Die-Hard
12-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Run down the hall screaming "I WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER!" at 3am, whilst pulling the fire alarm. If one doesn't wake them up, the other one definitely will

gfanblue
12-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Call hookers to the rooms. Tell em its from LT.

Die-Hard
12-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Call hookers to the rooms. Tell em its from LT.

Oh now that is priceless!

YATittle1962
12-29-2012, 09:19 PM
what is this joisey nonsense that only people not from Jersey seem to like to say ?

I moved here from the Bronx in 1974 and in 38 years have never once heard anyone say Jersey and have it sound anything remotely like that

what hotel are you in ?

DownWitJPP
12-29-2012, 09:26 PM
what hotel? I live here, and know a bunch of pizza places that are open til 4 AM LOL....anyone think Andy Reid and the E-gals might get really hungry at 3 AM?

.scrimmage.
12-29-2012, 09:41 PM
what hotel? I live here, and know a bunch of pizza places that are open til 4 AM LOL....anyone think Andy Reid and the E-gals might get really hungry at 3 AM?We sure know Andy will

Roosevelt
12-29-2012, 09:49 PM

It is you duty to send ladies to the 16th floor.

Rusty192
12-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Haha thats pretty awesome. Fire alarm idea is golden. Take one for the team man! we need you.

RagTime Blue
12-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Run down the hall screaming "I WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER!" at 3am, whilst pulling the fire alarm. If one doesn't wake them up, the other one definitely will

On Christmas Day, I watched "The Breakfast Club" for the first time in probably 15 years. It stands the test of time, and that's one of my favorite scenes. . .especially where they meet up in the gym.

YATittle1962
12-29-2012, 10:07 PM
On Christmas Day, I watched "The Breakfast Club" for the first time in probably 15 years. It stands the test of time, and that's one of my favorite scenes. . .especially where they meet up in the gym.

don't you wanna know what I'm doin?.......thinkin of tryin out for a scholarship

Harooni
12-29-2012, 10:14 PM

don't you wanna know what I'm doin?.......thinkin of tryin out for a scholarship

you just bought yourself another one,
how many is that now?

That's seven including when we first came in and you asked Mr. Vernon whether Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.

Die-Hard
12-29-2012, 10:45 PM
"What if your home.....what if your family......what if your DOPE was on fire?"

"Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear"

All time classic movie. I couldn't resist the reference, and I'm glad so many of you caught it LOL

Rudyy
12-29-2012, 10:47 PM
"What if your home.....what if your family......what if your DOPE was on fire?"

"Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear"

All time classic movie. I couldn't resist the reference, and I'm glad so many of you caught it LOLBreakfast Club...love it.

Rusty192
12-31-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm guessing whatever Razur did worked. :p

Screw the Eagles.

Rudyy
12-31-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm guessing whatever Razur did worked. :pHaha, right?

Razur
12-31-2012, 09:38 PM
what is this joisey nonsense that only people not from Jersey seem to like to say ?

I moved here from the Bronx in 1974 and in 38 years have never once heard anyone say Jersey and have it sound anything remotely like that

what hotel are you in ?

I grew up in Brooklyn, '57 - '79...left to join Air Force...My father said Joisey, my uncles, and at leats half of the old timers in my Greenpoint neighborhood said, Joisey, goils, and berl ( as in boil )...the hotel was The Sheraton Meadowlands

My father was from the Bronx, 50's as a teen.. Walton Ave & Jerome Ave neighborhood...and you tell me you have NEVER heard anybody say it like Joisey??? That makes me real skeptical of your Bronx link..that to me is nonesense

P_Simms_#11
12-31-2012, 09:49 PM
I grew up in Brooklyn, '57 - '79...left to join Air Force...My father said Joisey, my uncles, and at leats half of the old timers in my Greenpoint neighborhood said, Joisey, goils, and berl ( as in boil )...the hotel was The Sheraton Meadowlands

My father was from the Bronx, 50's as a teen.. Walton Ave & Jerome Ave neighborhood...and you tell me you have NEVER heard anybody say it like Joisey??? That makes me real skeptical of your Bronx link..that to me is nonesense

My Grandfather grew up in Greenpoint. Or as he sometimes called it, "Greenpernt". :eek:

Razur
12-31-2012, 09:51 PM
My Grandfather grew up in Greenpoint. Or as he sometimes called it, "Greenpernt". :eek:

HAHAHA YES !!!! EXACTLY !

P_Simms_#11
12-31-2012, 09:56 PM
HAHAHA YES !!!! EXACTLY !

:D

greenca190
01-01-2013, 04:33 AM
This thread has turned into my number one off the wall question to ever ask a professional athlete. I always feel as if when in the moment, most people ask the same old questions to those that they always wish they could meet.

How many times do you think a pro athlete has been asked, "What's the craziest thing an opposing fan that knew you were staying at the same place as them the night before a game has done to disrupt your mindset for the game?"

SweetZombieJesus
01-01-2013, 09:44 AM

what hotel are you in ?

It's like the Brooklyn accent that only exists in mobster movies and Bugs Bunny cartoons. I think I've heard someone speak like that exactly once.

Rusty192
01-01-2013, 12:37 PM
This thread has turned into my number one off the wall question to ever ask a professional athlete. I always feel as if when in the moment, most people ask the same old questions to those that they always wish they could meet.

How many times do you think a pro athlete has been asked, "What's the craziest thing an opposing fan that knew you were staying at the same place as them the night before a game has done to disrupt your mindset for the game?"My friend worked at the Biltmore in Phoenix where all the visiting teams stay when playing the Cardinals. He said when the Eagles came for a game they each had their own room keys with a little Eagles emblem on each one.

I was tempted to ask him to slip some muscle relaxer in the coffee machine lol

Razur
01-01-2013, 12:43 PM
My friend worked at the Biltmore in Phoenix where all the visiting teams stay when playing the Cardinals. He said when the Eagles came for a game they each had their own room keys with a little Eagles emblem on each one.

I was tempted to ask him to slip some muscle relaxer in the coffee machine lol

I can tell you this much...the security the teams have on the floors is pretty tight..I accidentally got off on the 16th floor, and was immediately met with 3 staffers..asking me if they could help me..so..even a rival fan prank..won't get far.