PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation for this game

egyptian420
12-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Is it just me or does this not even feel like the night before a game?

sportsfan554
12-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I keep playing all the scenerios in my head. Not getting much sleep tonight.

egyptian420
12-29-2012, 07:56 PM
I keep playing all the scenerios in my head. Not getting much sleep tonight.I won't lie, the thought crosses my mind every now and then, but reality starts to overwhelm me.

I will say though, if this team actually makes it (which to me seems like a 10% chance at this point), contrary to what most people are saying about us going one and done, I actually think that will motivate the crap out of this locker room and could possibly help them.

miked1958
12-29-2012, 08:47 PM
We are quite possibly on the Eve of out last Football Game for 8 Months. Win or Lose tomorrow more then likely the season will be over due to at least one of the other 3 teams winning. That would mean the longggg offseason wait for the first Preseason Game of 2013 could start around 4pm tomorrow afternoon. If we get lucky and the Lions somehow beat the Bears and we show up for some reason and actually win our season would be extended by 3 hours till the end of the GB/Minny Game. Then if somehow that game went our way we'd have another 3 hour reprieve until around 10pm to find out if we extend our season at least a week

Harooni
12-29-2012, 08:49 PM
I feel it is a preseason game ,i dont feel the excitement . im already in off season mode. :(

gmen0820
12-29-2012, 08:52 PM
I feel it is a preseason game ,i dont feel the excitement . im already in off season mode. :(My sentiments exactly, Harooni.

DandyDon
12-29-2012, 11:33 PM
I won't lie, the thought crosses my mind every now and then, but reality starts to overwhelm me.

I will say though, if this team actually makes it (which to me seems like a 10% chance at this point), contrary to what most people are saying about us going one and done, I actually think that will motivate the crap out of this locker room and could possibly help them.

I feel the same. Although I am crushed by the Gints this year, I will still be screaming at my tv tomorrow. Too dumb to quit. Plus its the Egals?

Jtuck
12-29-2012, 11:46 PM
I feel it is a preseason game ,i dont feel the excitement . im already in off season mode. :(

Same here man! I put up My Jersey already!

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Is it just me or does this not even feel like the night before a game?

That's because, for the Giants, it's the night before the end of the season.

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 08:46 AM

It's only a preseason game if the team is actually going to give Ojomo a shot, which they won't... :(

Flip Empty
12-30-2012, 08:49 AM
The Giants gave up on their season before the fans.