PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to be excited if we make the playoffs.

GoDeep80
12-29-2012, 11:40 PM
1. We'll be a wild card and we are a much better road team than we are a home team.
2. Nicks will have more time to get healthy and make a difference
3. Tuck will have a reason to show up because nothing makes the game more fun than knowing you can win one more ring.
4. REVENGE GAMES!!
5. We have a knack for looking like a completely different team in the playoffs.

I'll be stoked if we make it to the playoffs man! If we do I'm calling another Super Bowl!

nygfan90
12-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Lets not get carried away. Im all for making the playoffs. The way we've been playing though, we don't deserve the playoffs.

PETEY006
12-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Let's hope we can make it. I think anything can happen with this giants team. I also think we are a much better home team than away this year. We only lost 2 games all year at home

gmen0820
12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
I can see us doing damage if we make it. TC would probably deliver a grade-A speech, about how we have this whole "new beginning", "new season", etc.

Then, Wilson who is known to be a passionate guy, will stand up and say something to fire up the team, gaining his way into Coughlin's heart. Wilson goes on to be a catalyst in our run to the SB, the Doug Martin comparisons stop, and we're hoisting another Lombardi.

That's all I got.

appodictic
12-30-2012, 12:28 AM
We get to witness one more painful loss this year?

TextureDj
12-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Playoffs!?!
...You wanna talk about playoffs?!?

BleedinBlue72
12-30-2012, 02:30 AM
Playoffs!?!
...You wanna talk about playoffs?!?
now thats funny!

BurnerNYG
12-30-2012, 03:15 AM
So you mean to tell me that Tuck didn't have that mindset all year and now if we make the playoffs he's gonna flip the switch? The way I see it, that Baltimore game WAS a playoff game and they blew it. Now we gotta hope that Green Bay, the team we knocked out of the playoffs twice in 5 years doesn't decide to eliminate the Gmen the easiest way possible by laying down to the Vikings or maybe the 4-11 Lions who already has a top 5 pick in the draft might decide to knock off the Bears for us. Yeah right, we're the defending Champs and nobody's gonna simply roll out the red carpet and give us an easy opportunity to enter the tournament and defend our crown... we blew it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it until I see otherwise.

BigBlue wins
12-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Lets not get carried away. Im all for making the playoffs. The way we've been playing though, we don't deserve the playoffs.

+10

SiddFinch1
12-30-2012, 10:07 AM
If they get lucky and get in anything can happen. If they don't turn it around and play like they did early in the year it don't matter

miked1958
12-30-2012, 10:15 AM
We get to witness one more painful loss this year?man that would just be horrible to have Vick put a capper on this season by running all over us

penguinfarmer
12-30-2012, 10:38 AM

Ahh, the equivocal "deserving" argument. The NFL should just adopt the BCS ranking system.

VBGiantsFan
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
The Bears most likely or the Vikings will win today. And IF they don't it would guarantee the Skins the playoffs regardless of what we do, hence the Cowboys will be the more urgent team in that game.

We do benefit from all rivalry games, but I don't see that as being enough.

Redeyejedi
12-30-2012, 10:58 AM
This team is done they quit weeks ago

miked1958
12-30-2012, 11:02 AM
Also we were eliminated by losing to falcons and ravens. Not because Chicago or Minny or even Dallas wins today

stormblue
12-30-2012, 11:12 AM
1. We'll be a wild card and we are a much better road team than we are a home team.
2. Nicks will have more time to get healthy and make a difference
3. Tuck will have a reason to show up because nothing makes the game more fun than knowing you can win one more ring.
4. REVENGE GAMES!!
5. We have a knack for looking like a completely different team in the playoffs.

I'll be stoked if we make it to the playoffs man! If we do I'm calling another Super Bowl!

actually the , fact is ......we suck on the road this year......we are no longer road warriors....

5 of our 7 losses were on the road .

Dwinsballgames
12-30-2012, 11:15 AM
only 1 reason: we live to play another game.

DandyDon
12-30-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm still hopin, but I dont see the lions beating the bears. And the sad fact is we got healthy late last year, but are getting more hurt this year.

I'd still like to see us knock Vick out of the game and tromp the Egals.