PDA

View Full Version : Praying for a "Miracle in the Meadowlands" ...

nygon3
12-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Going to the game tomorrow, as i go to at least one game every year with my uncle. I have been a long term fan***(tatted in big blue blood)*** and member on these boards without posting for years now... I know it will take a million losses and a win for us to get into the playoffs but somewhere deep down I still have a sliver of hope. I personally am more worried about us getting the win then everything fall into place because i feel like we are our own worst enemy right now...Thoughts? Opinions?

Razur
12-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Going to the game tomorrow, as i go to at least one game every year with my uncle. I have been a long term fan***(tatted in big blue blood)*** and member on these boards without posting for years now... I know it will take a million losses and a win for us to get into the playoffs but somewhere deep down I still have a sliver of hope. I personally am more worried about us getting the win then everything fall into place because i feel like we are our own worst enemy right now...Thoughts? Opinions?

I think we have ONE more regular season win left in us. I don't know about the post season..but today...we win.!

penguinfarmer
12-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Expecting the "9-7 Dynasty" ...

Die-Hard
12-30-2012, 09:11 AM
We are indeed our own worst enemy. No argument there at all. Unfortunately, thats the most formidable opposition anyone can ever find.

miked1958
12-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Going to the game tomorrow, as i go to at least one game every year with my uncle. I have been a long term fan***(tatted in big blue blood)*** and member on these boards without posting for years now... I know it will take a million losses and a win for us to get into the playoffs but somewhere deep down I still have a sliver of hope. I personally am more worried about us getting the win then everything fall into place because i feel like we are our own worst enemy right now...Thoughts? Opinions?well we only need 3 losses today and our win, not a million but I get what your saying. This is a far cry from the way we finished out the season last year with convincing wins over the Jets and Cowboys to get in as we controlled our own Destiny. Now we not only have to win but also hope and pray we get a lot of help

TopleyBird
12-30-2012, 09:54 AM
We are indeed our own worst enemy. No argument there at all. Unfortunately, thats the most formidable opposition anyone can ever find.

Wisdom

GameTime
12-30-2012, 10:29 AM
we need miracles in other stadiums as well today.....

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 10:35 AM

Even if they make the playoffs (and they won't), they would get slaughtered in the first round of playoffs. They would benefit more losing this weekend and hoping others win so they can move up in the player draft order.

miked1958
12-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Even if they make the playoffs (and they won't), they would get slaughtered in the first round of playoffs. They would benefit more losing this weekend and hoping others win so they can move up in the player draft order.true. Lots of holes to fill and moving up 4 or 5 spots in draft order could mean difference between impact player or just a role player.

miked1958
12-30-2012, 11:27 AM
As far as first round opponent (IF) we got in. It would either be at SF or Seattle.. Seahawks have absolutely destroyed their last 4 or so opponents avenging 45/50 points a game. Would we want to put ourselves through test pain of a first round 52-14 loss?SF for some reason we match up well against

miked1958
12-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Also we were eliminated by losing to falcons and ravens. Not because Chicago or Minny or even Dallas wins today

PETEY006
12-30-2012, 11:50 AM
More like the miracle in Detroit. Lions got a tougher task than us

M00KIE
12-30-2012, 12:51 PM
we need miracles in other stadiums as well today.....

Yeah, I don't think beating the Eagles will be the miraculous part. It will be a welcome sight, for sure, but...yeah...