2010 Roster Bonus: $5 million
Workout Bonus: $1 million
2012-13 Escalator: $500,000

giantsfan420
12-30-2012, 09:33 AM
i just threw up a little in my mouth altho we arent on the hook for that much

Flip Empty
12-30-2012, 09:42 AM
His contract extension included incentives, so I assume that's what the misc. bonus is. It's only a meagre amount which would tie in with his output.

i just threw up a little in my mouth altho we arent on the hook for that much
Tuck's contract is fine... he's cuttable. Check Baas' if you wanna hurl.

M00KIE
12-30-2012, 09:48 AM
A miscellaneous bonus is just that...Any bonus that is agreed to but doesn't fall under other bonus definitions like incentive bonus, roster bonus, etc... So there is no way to know exactly what the bonus may be for. It could be for simply showing up for some offseason workouts, maintaining a certain weight or something like that.

I assume the 2009 one caught your attention, over 5mil... I'd assume this is the Giants cooking the books a bit or "being creative" with cap room. But since there's no other bonus listed on that site, other than signing bonus, I have to assume the misc in this case covers "all" non-signing bonus money together.

penguinfarmer
12-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Tuck's contract is rather innocuous when you consider the player he was when he signed it, and where the current market is for DEs.

ibbill
12-30-2012, 10:00 AM
A miscellaneous bonus is just that...Any bonus that is agreed to but doesn't fall under other bonus definitions like incentive bonus, roster bonus, etc... So there is no way to know exactly what the bonus may be for. It could be for simply showing up for some offseason workouts, maintaining a certain weight or something like that.

I assume the 2009 one caught your attention, over 5mil... I'd assume this is the Giants cooking the books a bit or "being creative" with cap room. But since there's no other bonus listed on that site, other than signing bonus, I have to assume the misc in this case covers "all" non-signing bonus money together.

Thanks guys.