PDA

View Full Version : Play with pride speech ??

sheepdip
12-30-2012, 10:16 AM
Come on ? how many times. This is kind of been played already !!

krygny
12-30-2012, 10:29 AM
That's what teams who are already eliminated play for because it's all they have left.

stormblue
12-30-2012, 10:31 AM
speeches ....rah-rah....motivational BS is all forgotten once you get smacked in the face.
pain is stronger than pep talks and pom-poms.

GameTime
12-30-2012, 10:33 AM
only losing teams need a play with pride speech....

mainefan
12-30-2012, 10:59 AM
only losing teams need a play with pride speech....

No pride left on this team. It is obvious to me that the team has to have many changes. Weed out the players, including Eli Manning that do not play up to expectations.

GMENAGAIN
12-30-2012, 11:01 AM
No pride left on this team. It is obvious to me that the team has to have many changes. Weed out the players, including Eli Manning that do not play up to expectations.

I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .

GameTime
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM

ehh...I disagree. While Eli has had a off year he sould not be "weeded" out. Thats just dumb....

JesseJames
12-30-2012, 11:04 AM
I think the problems with the Giants is now far beyond being solved with motivational speeches. Slip said we are over the cap so that means the only help will come from releasing underperforming players or redoing some contracts of other guys who make too much money and then look to the draft..

mainefan
12-30-2012, 11:15 AM
I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .
If you're running a business and your employees don't perform up to their pay scale, I presume you would fire them. What's the difference?
Keep up your love for the sulky, overrated, drag on this team.

mainefan
12-30-2012, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=GMENAGAIN;642614]I would love to weed out some posters . . . . .[/QUOTE
I'm entitled to my opinion. If you can't take the heat, get off the board. I'm here to stay.

mainefan
12-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I think the problems with the Giants is now far beyond being solved with motivational speeches. Slip said we are over the cap so that means the only help will come from releasing underperforming players or redoing some contracts of other guys who make too much money and then look to the draft..

Best answers yet.

bamf
12-30-2012, 11:20 AM
So is he.

M00KIE
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
What exactly should the speech be? Honestly, what else can you say to this team? TC has gone to the well above and beyond what I've heard of any other coaches doing to motivate these guys over the years. There really isn't anything else to say when you are no longer in control of your season.

GMENAGAIN
12-30-2012, 05:25 PM
If you're running a business and your employees don't perform up to their pay scale, I presume you would fire them. What's the difference?
Keep up your love for the sulky, overrated, drag on this team.

You realize that this team and coaching staff won the SB last year, right? And that it was their 2nd SB win in 5 years? I swear, I don't know where some of these dummies come from . . ..