PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Rueben Randle haters?

drewz
12-30-2012, 02:25 PM
He's a bust, what a waste of a pick

Giantz4Life
12-30-2012, 03:05 PM
According to many on this board, every rookie who doesn't immediately make an impact their first year is a bust.

BigBlueAllDay
12-30-2012, 03:37 PM
There are none. The kid was simply not even given a chance this season. Wilson 1 TD Randle 2 TD, where the bleep! were they in Weeks 1 to 16? They sure as hell weren't injured. It may be a little too late.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 03:40 PM
I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us.

giantsfan420
12-30-2012, 03:40 PM
i was one of the vocal few who woulda been happy as a pig in **** had we drafted him in the 1rst. the fact we got wilson, and then randle was awesome! future looks very bright with these 2

giantsfan420
12-30-2012, 03:41 PM
I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us.unfortunately this is 100% true imo. todays offensive success is almost more of an indictment of this staff

giantsforce
12-30-2012, 03:41 PM
According to many on this board, every rookie who doesn't immediately make an impact their first year is a bust.I think you may be reading a different board. everyone here is gripping about all the rookies not getting any real chances to show us what they got. Let's face it, this collapse is typical of Coughlin not using his personnel properly. Killdrive and Fewell do not help by using the same, old, tired play calling. So, you can blame the players for not executing, but the responsibility lies with the coaching staff not making corrections.

Redeyejedi
12-30-2012, 04:19 PM
I blame Coughlin for this one. I would have sat Nicks 2-3 games and let this kid play. Nicks didn't help this team in the slightest; only hurt us. Randle practices as the X Receiver all week then the Giants pull him for a gimpy Nicks on game day. Probably why the Offense has no continuity the guys practicing arent playing

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Randle practices as the X Receiver all week then the Giants pull him for a gimpy Nicks on game day. Probably why the Offense has no continuity the guys practicing arent playing

Bingo!

Eli did come out and say there were timing issues. I wonder why.

Giantz4Life
12-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I think you may be reading a different board. everyone here is gripping about all the rookies not getting any real chances to show us what they got. Let's face it, this collapse is typical of Coughlin not using his personnel properly. Killdrive and Fewell do not help by using the same, old, tired play calling. So, you can blame the players for not executing, but the responsibility lies with the coaching staff not making corrections.

I've seen plenty of people in the past claiming Reuben Randle was a bust.

Also, prior to the Saints game, David Wilson was a bust.

Yep I'm on the right board.