PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ny giants

JaxMan
12-30-2012, 04:47 PM
My only problem with this season was the lack of effort, a missing sense of pride amongst players.this game you've come out and given your best shot, so thank you, You won the Super Bowl last year almost division this year, hopefully you become first team to winn superbol at home next year, in all my years as a giants fan never have I been witness to this many successful campaigns! success isn't measured in Lombardi trophies alone folks, be proud of this team and hope for the best next year.

fizzlesticks
12-30-2012, 04:55 PM
success isn't measured in Lombardi trophies alone folks
What? This is a professional sport that's exactly how success is measured.

JaxMan
12-30-2012, 05:03 PM
So a winning season isn't a measure of success? The penultimate measure is the Lombardi , this team has had 8 straight season without having a losing record name one decade they accomplished that in, give them some credit, can't win them all. As a giants fan you should have some very painful season in your past , let's not act too spoiled give credit where it's due.

G-Men Surg.
12-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Always will bleed blue ! Thank you Giants for a roller coaster season, we will right the ship next year. GO GIANTS !

BMW
12-30-2012, 05:07 PM
You call this a winning season LoL, we are a joke.

JaxMan
12-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Ask a lions, browns, bucks, saints, raiders so forth fan whether they consider this a winning season. Then get back to me.

Roosevelt
12-30-2012, 05:16 PM
So a winning season isn't a measure of success? The penultimate measure is the Lombardi , this team has had 8 straight season without having a losing record name one decade they accomplished that in, give them some credit, can't win them all. As a giants fan you should have some very painful season in your past , let's not act too spoiled give credit where it's due.

???

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Going 9-7 and missing the playoffs after the Super Bowl is not what I call success.

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Always will bleed blue ! Thank you Giants for a roller coaster season, we will right the ship next year. GO GIANTS !

If there is no coaching changes on the offense and defense, we will be in the same position next year. We've had a lot of players come and go, and the results each of the past few seasons typically ends bad.

ELI_HOF_NYG
12-30-2012, 05:26 PM
My only problem with this season was the lack of effort, a missing sense of pride amongst players.this game you've come out and given your best shot, so thank you, You won the Super Bowl last year almost division this year, hopefully you become first team to winn superbol at home next year, in all my years as a giants fan never have I been witness to this many successful campaigns! success isn't measured in Lombardi trophies alone folks, be proud of this team and hope for the best next year.

the lack of effort thing,,yeah,,kind of a bad problem for a defending super bowl champ to have,,,we missed the playoffs 3 of the past 4 years,,,yeah we won the superbowl but there is no excuse for the repeated second half meltdowns,,even in the super bowl year, second half collapse,,they cant always rely on "win one for the gipper speeches",,the coaching staff and players must be held accountable and hopefully the necessary changes will be made. indy was 1-15 last year,,,11-5 this year and in the playoffs,,they in no way have the talent that we have on this team yet they somehow manged to play with heart and are hungry to win,,something this team has not demonstrated this year nor in many of the past years. to thank them is like thanking somebody for not kicking you in the junk that hard,,kinda empty. they blew it.

DayOneGiant
12-30-2012, 05:28 PM
What? This is a professional sport that's exactly how success is measured.

+1

SweetZombieJesus
12-30-2012, 05:34 PM
We were in the drivers seat 3 weeks ago and blew it with a pair of gutless no-shows in big spots. FAIL

bamf
12-30-2012, 05:37 PM

Is 9 not more than 7 anymore? Maybe I missed a memo.