PDA

View Full Version : Time to clean house!

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:06 PM
This version of the Giants has been great....but now they old and slow....time to clean house!

BMW
12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Sick and tired of the second half collapses, no more of that bs.

Giant stuck in Texas
12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
This version of the Giants has been great....but now they old and slow....time to clean house!

Give it a rest already. ****ing annoying.

Daytona Giant
12-30-2012, 05:10 PM
troll alert

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:11 PM

Not as annoying as the annual second half collapses by the Giants!

giantsfan420
12-30-2012, 05:11 PM
i agree. mods can we clean house of obvious trolls?

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Sick and tired of the second half collapses, no more of that bs.

YOU AND ME BOTH! Disappointing season. Another 6-2 start that ends up with no playoff spot. Its a shame. Its a damn shame.

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM
troll alert

Been a Giant fan since Y.A. ....know an old team when I see it! Do you want them to be like the Yanks....old, maybe playoffs and nothing more.

Giant stuck in Texas
12-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Not as annoying as the annual second half collapses by the Giants!And cleaning house would fix that right? Gtfo

JPP=BEASTMODE
i agree. mods can we clean house of obvious trolls?+1

bearbryant
Not as annoying as the annual second half collapses by the Giants!

Boy oh boy, The truth really hurts don't it! The truth is that things need to change or you'll be watching the same crap next year. Yes, it feels lousy as a fan. Guess how the players feel? Go Giants!

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:15 PM
i agree. mods can we clean house of obvious trolls?

Please, just because you refuse to see the truth, doesn't mean everyone who does should be eliminated.

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Been a Giant fan since Y.A. ....know an old team when I see it! Do you want them to be like the Yanks....old, maybe playoffs and nothing more.Go away Troll

Redeyejedi
12-30-2012, 05:17 PM
This version of the Giants has been great....but now they old and slow....time to clean house!To a degree I agree. Its time to turn the team over to the younger players.Webster,Osi ,Tuck,Bradshaw ,Diehl. time to move on from

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM
To a degree I agree. Its time to turn the team over to the younger players.Webster,Osi ,Tuck,Bradshaw ,Diehl. time to move on from

Exactly, it is no condemnation on many of those on the Giants now, but for many of them, their time has come and gone.

giantsforce
12-30-2012, 05:20 PM
To a degree I agree. Its time to turn the team over to the younger players.Webster,Osi ,Tuck,Bradshaw ,Diehl. time to move on fromIt is also time to turn it over to a younger coach with fresh ideas and innovative play calling. If not, get ready for the same next year.

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 05:23 PM
It is also time to turn it over to a younger coach with fresh ideas and innovative play calling. If not, get ready for the same next year.

Coaches don't miss tackles, get beat, drop passes, throw interceptions, etc.........players do.

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 05:24 PM
And cleaning house would fix that right? Gtfo

No one knows. You couldn't say either way, but for you to dismiss the idea is solely your opinion. Whether or not you like it. A lot of players came and went, and the results were the same 7 out of 9 years. Maybe we should clean up the offensive and defensive coaching staff.

These collapses has now become a trend that is supported by facts. If there is no changes on this team in the off season, do not expect anything different from what you witnessed this season.

JPP=BEASTMODE
12-30-2012, 05:24 PM
We don't need to clean house, we just need add better depth so we don't get screwed by injuries.

DayOneGiant
12-30-2012, 05:27 PM

LOL, depends on what he means by "Cleaning house". But, you would have to be a fool to think serious player & coaching changes don't need to be made this offseason.

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 05:28 PM
LOL, depends on what he means by "Cleaning house". But, you would have to be a fool to think serious player & coaching changes don't need to be made this offseason.

+1, obviously, you can't get rid of everyone.

DayOneGiant
12-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Boy oh boy, The truth really hurts don't it! The truth is that things need to change or you'll be watching the same crap next year. Yes, it feels lousy as a fan. Guess how the players feel? Go Giants!

Did you catch any of the sideline shots during the Ravens game??? It does feel lousy as a fan, but do you really think all of the players really care?

Giant stuck in Texas
12-30-2012, 05:42 PM
No one knows. You couldn't say either way, but for you to dismiss the idea is solely your opinion. Whether or not you like it. A lot of players came and went, and the results were the same 7 out of 9 years. Maybe we should clean up the offensive and defensive coaching staff.

These collapses has now become a trend that is supported by facts. If there is no changes on this team in the off season, do not expect anything different from what you witnessed this season.
Exactly, opinions fuel this board and everyone is intitled to have one. I'm not opposed to changes, never have been but, "cleaning house" means getting rid of everyone not just a few pieces of the coaching staff and that would be pure insanity. You can forget about a playoff appearence anytime in the near future if the OP gets his wish. Anybody that understands football knows this team doesn't need a overhaul and to suggest otherwise is just plain stupidity in "my opinion".

Redeyejedi
12-30-2012, 05:43 PM
It is also time to turn it over to a younger coach with fresh ideas and innovative play calling. If not, get ready for the same next year.Giants have been Top 10 in scoring for 5 straight seasons. Do u think another coach will do better than that?

rextilleon
12-30-2012, 05:44 PM
I have total confidence that management will address any issues they believe will make us a better team. Thank God I'm not a Jet fan.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Giants have been Top 10 in scoring for 5 straight seasons. Do u think another coach will do better than that?

I'd have no problem dropping out of the Top 10 in scoring and settling on consistent, TD scoring.

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Exactly, opinions fuel this board and everyone is intitled to have one. I'm not opposed to changes, never have been but, "cleaning house" means getting rid of everyone not just a few pieces of the coaching staff and that would be pure insanity. You can forget about a playoff appearence anytime in the near future if the OP gets his wish. Anybody that understands football knows this team doesn't need a overhaul and to suggest otherwise is just plain stupidity in "my opinion".

I hear you, and I agree with you. I think the guy who was talking about cleaning out was just venting. In this game, we know its impossible to completely clean house.

Hooligans
12-30-2012, 06:38 PM
No...clean house means get I'd of those that no longer help you...too many rookies on this board.