PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious about next year

Fan For 45 yrs
12-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Anyone Know how our schedule is for Next year ?

DayOneGiant
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
How in the hell would we know that & the current season is still going on???

KillaRich
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I just talked about this in my thread..... If Cowgirls win we get the third place schedule.... I dont want the cowgirls to win but that could make our season easier next year

Flip Empty
12-30-2012, 05:54 PM
How in the hell would we know that & the current season is still going on???
Because divisions rotate in a constant fashion, only two games are decided by the current schedule - finishing 3rd means the Giants will play the Rams and Bucs next season.

This should be the 2013 schedule:

Home:

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Green Bay
Minnesota
St Louis
Denver
Kansas City

Away:

Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Chicago
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Oakland
San Diego

BigBlue1971
12-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Because divisions rotate in a constant fashion, only two games are decided by the current schedule - finishing 3rd means the Giants will play the Rams and Bucs next season.

This should be the 2013 schedule:

Home:
Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Green Bay
Minnesota
St Louis
Denver
Kansas City

Away:
Dallas
Philadelphia
Washington
Chicago
Detroit
Tampa Bay
Oakland
San Diego

i would say this looks about right based on nfl stats and projections!

ebick
12-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Depends on the Cowboys/Skins game.....Skins win, we have a 2nd place schedule, Cowboys win, we have a 3rd place schedule. I'm kind of hoping for the 3rd place myself, means the Giants would play @ Tampa, down the street from me.

Fan For 45 yrs
12-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks/ I know there was a rotation but was not sure who we played in AFC / and what conference we play in NFC/ I Guess that means Manning Bowl III

Flip Empty
12-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Depends on the Cowboys/Skins game.....Skins win, we have a 2nd place schedule, Cowboys win, we have a 3rd place schedule. I'm kind of hoping for the 3rd place myself, means the Giants would play @ Tampa, down the street from me.
Ah, true. I didn't think of that. In that case I hope the Cowboys win - the 2nd place schedule would mean playing the Saints in their dome. I'd rather get the Bucs.

ebick
12-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Thanks/ I know there was a rotation but was not sure who we played in AFC / and what conference we play in NFC/ I Guess that means Manning Bowl III

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_nfce.htm