PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Win Better For Us

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.

A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.
A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.

It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.

The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.
The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.

I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.

EDIT: CORRECTION: 2nd place travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle. 3rd place travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.

The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.

The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.

Parademon
12-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Sorry, can't, cannot root for the Cowboys to win the division & have their fans laughing it up for a few more weeks. 2nd place schedule, here we come!

idiotekniQues
12-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Sorry, can't, cannot root for the Cowboys to win the division & have their fans laughing it up for a few more weeks. 2nd place schedule, here we come!

i'm with you man. comparing rooting for the cowboys vs the skins is not even a close one at this time.

go skins and rgIII

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 05:40 PM

If rooting for the Cowboys means not having to take a death trip to New Orleans...I have no problem rooting for Dallas.

In the words of Chris Canty, the Giants call the Superdome in New Orleans the "Bermuda Triangle", because it's where defenses go to die.

drewz
12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
interesting..

bigjeep
12-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Picks are important, go Cowboys. The Giants have no one to blame but themselves!

BlueOldSchool
12-30-2012, 05:43 PM
just can't root for Dallas... just can't do it... when they play the Eagles, I hope for a 0-0 tie.

Cloud57
12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.

It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.

I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.

The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.

The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.

Go cowboys!! let's be real here they are not going to a SB.

mrg3
12-30-2012, 05:52 PM
I hate the Cowboys but want the Tampa game.

miked1958
12-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.wow. Big difference

giantsforce
12-30-2012, 05:56 PM

The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.If the coaching staff remains the same, it will not matter if you play St. Louis or Seattle. It will be a loss either way.

gmen0820
12-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Go Cowboys, sick of the RGIII hype.

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 05:58 PM
I hate the Cowboys but want the Tampa game.

Impossible. The Bucs finished 4th so the Eagles will travel to Tampa. We can only travel to Carolina or New Orleans, and anyone here who would choose New Orleans is out of their mind.

TheAnalyst
12-30-2012, 06:03 PM
This year we had a first place schedule and was @ san fran and vs the packers. We destroyed both of them.

Go Skins and their lizard tongued QB Bob.

woocrew
12-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Sorry, can't, cannot root for the Cowboys to win the division & have their fans laughing it up for a few more weeks. 2nd place schedule, here we come! Agree no way I root for the cowboys tonight I want them just as or more miserable than us Giants fans dont care about the death trip to new orleans I cant stomach the cowboys or their owner

woocrew
12-30-2012, 06:07 PM
This year we had a first place schedule and was @ san fran and vs the packers. We destroyed both of them. we'll just have to go into new orleans next year and do what they did in frisco and greenbay this season

dreamer3kx
12-30-2012, 06:12 PM
No way I want to see Cowboys win the division and Jerry Jones with a giant stupid smirk on his face, I want to see this team out of the playoffs like us, dont care who we play or draft pick spot.

FBomb
12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
**** THAT, go Skins!!

Overdrive92
12-30-2012, 07:02 PM
It appears I made a mistake.

Saints finished 3rd, not 2nd. And Panthers finished 2nd.

So the 2nd place schedule travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle.
The 3rd place schedule travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.

Now I think I will root for the Skins, because as I've said, I want no part of a trip to the Superdome.

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 07:05 PM
It appears I made a mistake.

Saints finished 3rd, not 2nd. And Panthers finished 2nd.

So the 2nd place schedule travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle.
The 3rd place schedule travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.

Now I think I will root for the Skins, because as I've said, I want no part of a trip to the Superdome.

In their house with Payton back at the helm?

**** that ****! Go Foreskins!

Sundown
12-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Ya know I'm pulling for the skins to win but wouldn't be mad if the cowboys win. I ****ing hate the cowboys but them winning would give Jerry Jones false hope for next season plus I want them to get a late draft pick. Jones sucks at picking late in a draft.

TheBookOfEli
12-30-2012, 07:13 PM
I expect the Panthers and Rams to alot better next year. We play in the NFC. NFC is just too damn tough, no matter the team.

Eliscruzzz
12-30-2012, 07:16 PM
I expect the Panthers and Rams to alot better next year. We play in the NFC. NFC is just too damn tough, no matter the team.+11111111111

G-MENBK
12-30-2012, 07:19 PM
I expect the Panthers and Rams to alot better next year. We play in the NFC. NFC is just too damn tough, no matter the team.

I can see the Panthers getting better but I'm not sold on the Rams. They were supposed to be contenders 2 years ago.

idiotekniQues
12-30-2012, 07:59 PM
rooting for the cowboys to win over the skins is like cutting your nuts off. rooting for the skins to win over the cowboys is more like having a nightmare about cutting your nuts off, but not actually doing it.

ShakeandBake
12-30-2012, 08:17 PM
rooting for the cowboys to win over the skins is like cutting your nuts off. rooting for the skins to win over the cowboys is more like having a nightmare about cutting your nuts off, but not actually doing it.

This is a weird analogy lol, but I agree I hate the Cowturds go Redskins!

wrek537emc
12-30-2012, 08:22 PM
I live near Charlotte, so I want the skins to win so I can finally go to a Giants game!

Toadofsteel
12-30-2012, 08:25 PM
If the cowboys win we have to go to the breesdome...

TheAnalyst
12-30-2012, 08:26 PM
I can see the Panthers getting better but I'm not sold on the Rams. They were supposed to be contenders 2 years ago.Fisher has that team a playoff team soon. Book it. They were solid this season. Rams are on the up side right now. They may lose Steven Jackson though.

gmen0820
12-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Fisher has that team a playoff team soon. Book it. They were solid this season. Rams are on the up side right now. They may lose Steven Jackson though.Yeah Rams are no joke. Daryl Richardson is a guy to look out for in the future if they do lose SJax. He has really nice agility, burst, and vision.

dreamer3kx
12-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Now that I think about it I would like to see the Cowboys lose a playoff game. : )

miked1958
12-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Since tonight's Redskins-Cowboys game is meaningless to us, a Cowboys win would be better for us.A Cowboys win means we finish 3rd in the division.A Redskins win means we finish 2nd in the division.It's better to finish 3rd because not only will we have a better draft pick, but we get the 3rd place schedule next year, which is a big difference.The 2nd place schedule has to travel to New Orleans, and host Seattle.The 3rd place schedule has to travel to Carolina, and host St. Louis.I'd much rather see Carolina and St. Louis than seeing Russell Wilson and taking the death trip to New Orleans.EDIT: CORRECTION: 2nd place travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle. 3rd place travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.The Eagles have earned the 4th place schedule and will travel to Tampa Bay and host Arizona.The winner of the Cowboys/Redskins game will earn the 1st place schedule and travel to Atlanta and host San Francisco.so we then want 2nd place and a skins win after all

miked1958
12-30-2012, 08:54 PM
It appears I made a mistake.Saints finished 3rd, not 2nd. And Panthers finished 2nd.So the 2nd place schedule travels to Carolina and hosts Seattle.The 3rd place schedule travels to New Orleans and hosts St. Louis.Now I think I will root for the Skins, because as I've said, I want no part of a trip to the Superdome.i don't know. St louis at home sounds nice to... Although on the surface it seems the second place schedule is slightly easier

nycisgreat
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
A tie is nice!

miked1958
12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Second place it is

drewz
12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Pick #19