PDA

View Full Version : Eagles

comebacktiki
12-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Merry Christmas Dream Team, Giants just give you a Christmas present, enjoy your time off.

M0rbid
12-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Enjoy your popcorn to all Eagles fan.

ocky
12-24-2011, 05:49 PM

We will and save some for you giants fans after next week.

MikeIsaGiant
12-24-2011, 05:51 PM
I feel bad they even have to play today, what a waste of time.

DragonSoul
12-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Merry Christmas Dream Team, Giants just give you a Christmas present, enjoy your time off.Where is the love button? Ok i will even take the Like button.

Sarcasman
12-24-2011, 06:18 PM

Now you know how we feel whenever the Eagles make the playoffs. It's always just another week or two until your team joins ours on the golf course.

sc_markt
12-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Merry Christmas Dream Team, Giants just give you a Christmas present, enjoy your time off.

Are the Eagles officially out now that the Giants have won?

Sarcasman
12-24-2011, 07:01 PM

Who cares about the Eagles?

Medisleman
12-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Hope Steve Smith enjoys his holidays and his offseason. ;)

sc_markt
12-24-2011, 07:10 PM

Who cares about the Eagles?

I do I just want to enjoy knowing for sure that the Giants knocked them out of the playoffs so I don't celebrate prematurely for nothing...

sc_markt
12-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Hope Steve Smith enjoys his holidays and his offseason. ;)

Steve who? Maybe he should watch some tapes of Cruz to get some tips on how a be a better receiver.

ocky
12-24-2011, 08:50 PM

Now you know how we feel whenever the Eagles make the playoffs. It's always just another week or two until your team joins ours on the golf course.

But thats the thing you wont make the playoffs

bleedinblue27
12-24-2011, 08:56 PM
We will and save some for you giants fans after next week. Now you know how we feel whenever the Eagles make the playoffs. It's always just another week or two until your team joins ours on the golf course. But thats the thing you wont make the playoffs</P>

poor lil eagles fan! even if we dont, we can spend some time shining our 3 SUPER BOWL RINGS!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EAGLES SSSSSSTINK!!! dream team this!!</P>

Pksoze
12-24-2011, 08:57 PM

Too bad your opinion doesn't matter and can't affect the games. Merry Xmas

stormblue
12-24-2011, 08:58 PM

yes , this an amf to the eagles thread.

the best the eagles can do is 8n8
the winner of next weeks gints/dallas game
will be 9n7.

even if they tie....8-7-1 is better than 8n8.

Sarcasman
12-24-2011, 09:00 PM

You might be right. So this season is like so many others except this time the Giants season lasted longer.

The difference is that when the Giants season outlasts the Eagles' sometimes the Giants actually win playoff games and championships.

That never really happens for the Eagles. Well, OK occasionally they win a playoff game. But that's pretty much it.

Bread
12-24-2011, 09:00 PM
We will and save some for you giants fans after next week. Now you know how we feel whenever the Eagles make the playoffs. It's always just another week or two until your team joins ours on the golf course. But thats the thing you wont make the playoffs</P>

poor lil eagles fan! even if we dont, we can spend some time shining our 3 SUPER BOWL RINGS!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EAGLES SSSSSSTINK!!! dream team this!!</P>

"Our 3 Super Bowl Rings"?

I didnt know you played for the Giants. What position do you play?

stormblue
12-24-2011, 09:19 PM

"Our 3 Super Bowl Rings"?

I didnt know you played for the Giants. What position do you play?

the 12th man is a part of every team and absolutely has the right to speak in reference to team with the words "us" and "our"

sometimes being politically correct is stupid.

just like 3 or 4 years ago when they came out with that crap about RBI standing for run(s) batted in so you couldn't say RBI'S or ribbies anymore. hogwash

its "our" team and "we" beat the jets and the cowboys ain't gonna beat "us" next weak.

and maybe " i " can win "my" 4th lombardy trophy if "we" get on a good winning streak like back in "07

meanygiantschick
12-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Why are you on OUR mb's? Go play with your own kind. You and the Jets fans are all alike. Big bunch of blowhard dopes.